• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reassemble the Elite Four

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    Did Lance himself appear at the Dragon's Den and challenge you or something ?_? Forgive me if I'm in error about this (HGSS is fuzzy in my head at this point). I don't remember Lance himself making an appearance there, though I fully admit I can be wrong in that regard. I don't claim that Lance is a superficial character or anything, I'm just saying he doesn't make any appearances in the main storyline until you challenge him in the E4.

Yes, he does, albeit only after beating him as the Champion. (And, only in HGSS, not GSC.)

And, your last statement is only true for RBY/FRLG, but that's because Lance is an E4 member in those games. No E4 member has ever appeared in the main storyline.

Back