• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebecca Black's parties are too mainstream. I go to Kate's parties

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The party scene doesn't interest me. I was invited to parties a lot during the first half of high school, but I declined them all when I was invited. I just wasn't interested in partying with people who, for the most part, I didn't want to be around. I prefer to spend my time with a small group of close friends than partying with a mass amount of people who are very narrow minded and fit stereotypes that I'd like not to be associated with. When I did go to parties, I found it easy to find people I knew and spent most of my time conversing with them. Meeting new people at parties isn't something that interests me.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    How often do you go to parties?
    Once every two weeks

Where are the parties usually held, out in town or at someone's house?
    usually either in a club or someone's house

Family or Friends? Which do you go more to?
    friends parties, I usually find family parties sometimes boring

Your friend asks you to go to _____'s party. You don't actually know that person but you know they are friends with your friend. Would you still go?
    Yep because you never know if I might become friends with that person and they could be cool

What do you usually do at parties, converse with people, go with the crowd or just hide in the corner of the room hoping for the party to finish soon'
    I talk and dance a lot but I do not smoke, drink or do drugs even though some of my friends do that and sometimes even push me to do it

:t354:TG

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    How often do you go to parties?
    Almost never.

Where are the parties usually held, out in town or at someone's house?
    At restaurants - since we're usually just going out for a family member's birthday.

Family or Friends? Which do you go more to?
    Family. I don't go to parties with friends.

Your friend asks you to go to _____'s party. You don't actually know that person but you know they are friends with your friend. Would you still go?
    Nope. Wouldn't if I did.

What do you usually do at parties, converse with people, go with the crowd or just hide in the corner of the room hoping for the party to finish soon?
    I feel like I'd just hide in the corner because I don't like crowds of people.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    If the OP's definition of 'parties' involves going 'out on the town', then I go out fairly regularly. I think of them less as parties and more as simply social gatherings. Normally they're pretty fun as it's just friends of mine. They get drunk; I look after them. Fun times had by all!

Back