• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebellion: OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Rebellion: OOC

In case you haven't noticed from the original post, this RP is going to be very...VERY dark toned. So this'll be a place to cool down and just chat!

Players as of now

FaWa
    Lv. 1 Minun (Flandre)
    Lv. 1 Castform (Rain)

xJordan360
    Lv. 1 Absol (Katey)

Cyndaquasher
    Lv. 1 Aipon (Ai-Ai)
    Lv. 1 Abra (Sav)

Adri-Chan
    Lv. 1 Eevee (Jupiter)
    Lv. 1 Pikachu (Pluto)

Perfectmonster
    Lv. 1 Aron
    Lv. 1 Horsea

September
    Lv. 1 Tangela
    Lv. 1 Cubone

runner12326
    Lv. 1 Nidorino (Bud)

My Journal

February 6th, 2010: RP hasn't started yet. Actually, I just posted it! I have the whole story worked out though...Should be a really fun time!

February 26th, 2010: Dear Diary, my Rpers tried to replace me today. Chapter 1 is starting soon, just gotta get all the foreshadowing out of the way. (Yippe :/).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Ok guys. I'd like to know how you felt about the system I had for choosing started pokemon. Liked it? Hated it? It's just for reference if/when I make my next RP.

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
    It was a pretty interesting system, really. It got me thinking about what pokemon would work both in character and in sync with the rules. Normally, I'm against things that make me think, but it worked pretty well!

Oh, and...
    Both of you are excepted, but by the way: Telling the person who your submitting the app to that you "Rushed" or worked on it "On and off" isn't really the best way to handle things. But I'll add you now.
    I tend to type things like that when I'm tired and not really thinking. Your positive critique has been acknowledged and stored for later use.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Runner: 5-6, but I may open applications again for a small period of time.
    Perfect: Sit tight, I'm getting to your app.

Okay, ALL applications were accepted. BUT I'm still taking reservations for later dates when I open up apps again. (I'll accept possibly 1 every once and a while.). It'll be a waiting list system, as well.

Last edited:

September

Chavo and Serj <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Ok guys. I'd like to know how you felt about the system I had for choosing started pokemon. Liked it? Hated it? It's just for reference if/when I make my next RP.

I really liked it. Very creative.

By the way, nice idea for a role play. I'm into these kind of things where it's small group of people vs the world. Can't wait to get started. ^^

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I'm rather excited for this, and can't wait to begin.
    Something to relive the stress of work and school creatively?
    yes please.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    You gotta love cute moments in RPs. Haha, this is gunna be so much fun with the story I have planned.

Cyndaquasher

Years
    Sorry, I need some clarification before I crack open my next post.

First, There's a level 1 houndoom. Is that possible? Also, I thought it was heading for me, not Christian, unless it decided to change direction.

Second, the houndour. Where'd that come from?

Third, why are we referring to Christian as a man? I thought he was thirteen or something...

Fourth, I was told our movesets would be determined at the start of the rp. Did I just not recieve mine or something?

Yeah, that's about it. Other than that, Rp's going great so far!

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    1/2: When I said Houndoom in the beginning it was kind of a typoish thing. I'm hoping everybody caught on.

3: I'm not sure- I never referred to him as such.

4: To clarify what I meant: I was still deciding how to handle movesets, and I was stating that I'd tell you all what the restrictions would be. Right now it's every move your pokemon learns earlyish. (Which is your discretion unless I need to intervene). Sorry about the confusion!

Cyndaquasher

Years
    1/2: ah, gotcha. I get confused easily.

3: Must have been someone else then.

4: Okay, got it. Time for a post!

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I just wanna say, it doesn't seem like everyone is reading each others posts..
    I mean, a lot of what I have done has been ignored in the coming 5 or 6 posts afterwards.

September

Chavo and Serj <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    I just wanna say, it doesn't seem like everyone is reading each others posts..
    I mean, a lot of what I have done has been ignored in the coming 5 or 6 posts afterwards.

Don't worry, I gotcha.

I just knocked out the slugma anyway, I'll bend back.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Haha, aiight.
    I didn't want to sound like I was complaining, but it really takes away from the whole point of an RP if people aren't reacting to eachother.

Cyndaquasher

Years
    So...the rp seems to have slowed down a little. Anyone got an idea of what to do next? I sure don't...

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
    I think so too. Let's do it like this: The person who has had the most RPing experience should be leader. We should also vote on weather it should be in chapter form or not. I vote for chapters.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I vote chapters as well.
    I suppose I could probably do it, I have a bit of experience, i used to be active on the zrpg.net forums, and have been RPing since I was ten.

Cyndaquasher

Years
    While I do have experience rping, I'm not terribly great at this whole 'chapters' thing, so one of you guys can do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back