• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebellion (PG-14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Rebellion

Rebel. Betrayer. Scum. That's what I was called. But no one took me seriously anyway. Who would believe a little thirteen year old, anyway? But then… I was right. The outbreak first occurred at Petalburg- not far from Rustboro, where I was attending school. I tried to warn them, but to no avail. The governing bodies that every young trainer had wished to be…Had aligned with the dirty trash that was Team Magma…And simply attacked using their extremely powerful pokemon. The town didn't stand a chance…Screaming children, burning buildings…Thing's that you'd see in a disaster movie. But now…This was real. Team Magma combined with the Elite Four simply dominated everything in sight. The few survivors of the initial attack fled to the gym, hoping for protection from the gym leader, but had no luck. My father…He killed all of them. His Vigoroth ripping open the chests of crying children, their blood tainting the floors. Slaking crushing the elders under his large body…The man they trusted…The man they looked up to, killing them one by one in the most brutal way possible! After hearing the news, I simply packed up my bags and left Rustboro for good. I knew it was the next target. I made a deal with a man from Rustboro that if I were to deliver a message to his brother in Dewford, I could ride his Tentacruel to get there. And so I escaped- Like a coward. I knew for a fact that if I could wrangle up the trainers lingering the island, I could get them to take out Brawly- and in case of an attack, be able to use his gym as a hiding place for those not able to battle. And surprisingly, my plan worked. Brawly wasn't a match for ALL of us at once, so we quickly beat him and proceeded to drown him in the oceans. Later, the seaways leading to Dewford were completely blocked, and we were starting to move families into the gym. The plan was working. Soon enough, Rustboro had encountered the same fate as Petalburg, and gym leaders everywhere were being taken by police…Or so we thought. It was a complete cover up. Every single possible authority figure was involved in this plan. My father always talked about new world order, but I never expected him to be involved in the literal slaughter of human beings. They wanted more power, and together, all of these forces could obtain that new power. The Gym Leaders, The Elite 4, Team Magma, The Police Force…Everything was just too much. Even some Legendary pokemon were being hunted, and some of them had already been killed. Town after Town, the Hoenn region was reduced to almost nothing. It was actually only the more remote locations that hadn't been targeted at that point, so we were still going strong. Until one day, out patrols spotted people out in the water on Pokemon…But suddenly, they turned around. That was when we realized that they were coming. A couple of them must have seen the barricade-and now they'll attack from the air. We all instantly began preparing. We lined up almost everywhere across the top of the cave, and put the gym in total lockdown. Soon, we spotted little dots in the air.

"GET READY!" A man shouted, and everyone threw out their pokeballs.

"Use Rock and Electric attacks!" I yelled. These would be Super Effective against their flying types, so it was worth a try. The dots began to get larger, and I could see a Staraptor coming full throttle in the front. The man riding it was Lance…The Elite 4 champion. This was war…And I could see the nervousness in the people's faces. My only pokemon so far was luckily a Minun named Flandre, and I gave it a nod of approval. It was sweating a small bit, but we had the advantage. The Geodudes and Nosepasses that are commonly found in the caves offered a great Flying type advantage, and a couple people had electric types. Suddenly, the enemy got closer.

"ATTACK!" The same man yelled. I saw a team Magma member on a Swellow and screamed,

"FLANDRE! THUNDERBOLT THAT SWELLOW OUT OF THE AIR!"

Flandre instantly shot a thunderbolt at it, and knocked it out of the sky, as it and it's trainer fell into the water. We were luckily simply standing on the island, so this was a piece of cake. Rocks were being thrown everywhere, and I could see the team Magma members falling. Lance was looking around nervously…Almost like he was expecting Brawly to jump out and begin attacking us. It was just him and about 20 Team Magma goons, and there were at least 40 of us. After we had at least halved the amount of people on the other side, he whistled loudly, and signaled for his team to leave. We all cheered magnificently…They didn't stand a chance. For once I was considered a hero for setting the entire thing up. The cheers of the men and women who helped fight filled the air…We had won! But this wasn't the last we'd see of them and we knew it. They were expecting an easy sweep of us, but instead got a prepared army of people. Now, I was part of the rebellion…And I knew that I had helped the people of Dewford enough. This is why I need new companions…To join me in the rebellion…And to end the mysterious "New World Order" Being planned by the people that had been looked up to by everyone around them. This is my story…But it has only just begun.
    *Follow ALL Pokecommunity rules.
    *No Spamming or Trolling (That's for the OOC thread)
    *God Modding (The Act of being either unfairly powerful or moving the plot substantially without my permission) is strictly forbidden.
    *Please, please, please, please, PLEASE try to be active.
    *If a particular person is required to fulfill a certain task and he or she is not currently on line, I have to right to control his or her character for that period of time
    *Post in the proper Story Format (Write like something you'd find in a novel, not a movie script)
    *Grammer is a must, but I'm not going to be a grammer nazi on you guys. RPing is for fun!
    *Post the following in your app to show me you've read the rules: "Castform owns everything"

PokeCommunity Screen Name:
    Character Name:
    Character Age:
    History: (Include possibly how your character survived the attacks of "The Enemy". Also list hometown. (But note that Pacifidlog Town and Fortree City have not been targeted yet. (Also: This entire RP takes place in Hoenn.)))
    Personality: (This doesn't really have to be too long. Just 4-5 sentences about your character.)
    Appearance: (Clothing, Body, ect.)
    Pokemon: (See: "Pokemon" Below this section) (You may also give brief descriptions of your pokemon)

I won't be requiring any samples- I'll be judging your writing style based on what you write in the History portion so I'd focus on that.
    -When Signing up, you may choose 2 pokemon that are labeled "1" or 1 pokemon that is labeled "2" on the following link (On the left, click "Pokemon Level Acquisitions": https://pasbl.upnetwork.net/ (Disregard everything else except the chart and the numbers. That site is actually for an extremely large "Anime Themed Battle" league on Serebii, but I think it's listing is also usable here. Remember, 2 Pokemon labeled 1 or 1 Pokemon labeled 2.

-Your pokemon will be awarded level's based on your participation in the RP. They also evolve at certain Levels.

-You will have the chance to catch more pokemon later, so don't worry if you don't have your favorites right now!

-All Pokemon's moves will be provided at the start of the RP. You will gain more as the RP progresses.

-Note: You may NOT have the same starter pokemon as another player. I will be excepting claims to handle this issue.

Accepted Applications

FaWa
    xJordan3G0
    Cyndaquasher
    perfectmonster
    Adri-Chan
    September
    Runner12326

Last edited:

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    My app.
    Sorry if it's not top-notch, I rushed it a little so I could get it in before I went to sleep.
    Hope to RP soon<3
    Spoiler:

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
    Castform owns everything! Apologies if it's a little disjointed, I worked on this on and off throughout half a day.

Character Name: Roan Wittaker
    Character Age: 12

History: Roan was the only child of a pair of overprotective parents. As such, his early life mostly invovled being indoors and not interacting with kids his own age. When he finally did start attending school, he only made one or two friends with whom he barely spent any time with anyway, so he spent a lot of time reading.

As he grew older, Roan got a little closer to his few friends, but he was still considered a bit wierd, until the day that his parents got him...an Aipom! The two never battled together, but with that pokemon by his side, he became a lot more confident in many aspects of his life, especially school...that is, until that day came.

On the particular day that team Magma had attacked, Roan was out with Ai-ai and had been tracking an abra for the better part of the morning. When he finally caught it, he let out an unusual 'woot'-like noise and ran home-to find the whole town ablaze! As he did his best to keep out of sight and not crying with his new abra in his arms, he went to the one place that he truly felt safe-home.

However, his home was in no way safe from this attack. As he gazed at his parent's still and bloody bodies, he froze. Two magma members appeared behind him without warning, but what they said freaked him out.

"They're dead now, but there's no reason that we can't have a little fun, eh boy?" one of them asked as his hand moved to Roan's body. However, before said hand went anywhere else, the abra, Roan and the magma grunt who was holding on to him vanished and reappeared on a boat headed for Dewford. Knowing that he was outnumbered and that reinforcements were nowhere nearby, the grunt simply jumped into the ocean. What happened to him after that is a mystery.

Since then, Roan has been slowly coaxed into being able to work and fight with others, for the sake of survival. How long he will last this way is anyone's guess...

Personality: In a word? Shy. In several words, Roan is one of those kids that'll go out of his way to avoid a conversation. He doesn't have many friends and the attack on his home town of Mauville didn't help his situation at all. However, when told to fight back, he'll gladly become stoic and determined in the face of overwhelming odds. How he triggers this change is a mystery, even to himself!

Appearance: At first glance, Roan is a pretty normal-looking kid. He wears a rather normal white t-shirt, jeans and red sneaker combo. He used to have a green jacket, but it was left behind in Mauville. He'd do just about anything to get it back, but until he does, the aforementioned combo is what he wears, along with a pair of glasses with lenses so thick that they could be used in a telescope!

His straw-blonde hair, although usually combed straight, ends up at least a little messed up by the end of any given day. His skin is very pale, given how much time he prefers to spend indoors, as well as the fact that he burns easily. Combine this with the fact that some people feel a sense of dread when they look into Roan's light-brown eyes and you can see why he tries to avoid eye-contact.

Pokemon: Male Aipom (Ai-ai) [lv 1]

Ai-ai is Roan's best friend. If he needs cheering up, this plucky aipom won't be too far away and if he is, he's setting up for one hilarious stunt! He is dedicated to making Roan smile and won't stop until both of them are! He considers Sav to be his 'happiness rival.'

Male Abra (Sav) [lv 1]

Sav is a rather srious abra, when he's awake. Instead of Ai-ai's method of physical comedy, Sav prefers to just hug Roan, to help him feel like everything's okay. Of course, one could argue that this is because it requires less energy and that would probably be true. Besides, being dubbed someone's 'happiness rival' for no apparant reason gives you a high-energy task, especially for someone that sleeps like an abra!

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Both of you are excepted, but by the way: Telling the person who your submitting the app to that you "Rushed" or worked on it "On and off" isn't really the best way to handle things. But I'll add you now.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Both of you are excepted, but by the way: Telling the person who your submitting the app to that you "Rushed" or worked on it "On and off" isn't really the best way to handle things. But I'll add you now.

I meant to imply that my future posts would be better, I just didn't have too much time to submit that one, and I wanted to get it done before I went to bed.
    :3

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    This is my first Pokemon roleplay, but I'll do my best. I hope you'll accept me.

Character Name: Arisa Shimanouchi

Character Age:18

History: Arisa was always that one person people tended to forget. It never bothered her too much, seeing as she preferred to stay on the sidelines. She lived in Littleroot Town with her sister, Akane. She had just recieved her starter Pokemon from her mother when news of the destruction reached her home. At first, the residents of Littleroot were calm. The rumors were simply too wild to be true. Arisa, on the other hand, thought differently.

Before the day of the attack, Arisa and her sister fled. They never saw any of the destruction since they mainly camped out in the forest. It wasn't until later that they decided to go back to check if everything was all right. They returned to their hometown in the dead of night, hoping to sleep in their warm beds. What they found were the remains of a small town...and the bodies of their neighbors, already decaying on the ground.

The two were terrified and they tried to run away, only to be caught by the police force. Arisa managed to escape by having her Pokemon use Flash, but her sister wasn't so lucky. Hidden in the shadows, Arisa listened in horror as the officers used their Pokemon to beat her defenseless sister to death.

Arisa was never the same after that day. She went through the motions of life, and willed herself to become stone whenever she felt like mourning over the loss of her beloved sister. It helped her to keep low and away from the watchful eyes of the gym leaders, but it also cost her what little emotion she had left. The only thing keeping her from insanity is revenge.

Personality: Somewhat cold and indifferent. She has been known to show very little emotion. Always the pessimist, Arisa believes the worst in human nature.

Appearance: She has bright red eyes and long silver hair, partly covering one eye. She wears a white blouse with long sleeves that flare out at the ends and white, form-hugging dress pants. She carries around a strange doll once given to her by Akane.

Pokemon: !. Eevee (lv.1) (Jupiter): This Pokemon is a stark contrast to Arisa herself. While not immediately trusting of strangers, she is generally friendly to humans and Pokemon alike. She will do anything to protect her trainer, even at the cost of her own life.

2. Pikachu (lv.1) (Pluto): Pluto was once Akane's Pokemon, so Arisa considers him to be the last surviving link to her sister. He is quite the daredevil and will do anything to pick a fight. Nevertheless, he knows when to retreat in battle and is constantly on the alert. Even though he reflects Arisa'a personality, he does have a soft side.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
    Castform owns everything!

PokeCommunity Screen Name: perfectmonster

Character Name: Kayla Harbinson

Character Age: 14

Gender: Female (First time trying to play as the opposite gender!)

History: Before the invasion of the Elite 4 and Team Magma, it seemed like Kayla had it all. Loving parents, a great social life, tones of friends, an annoying (but lovable!) brother, and a great boyfriend. Her family had moved to Sootopolis City when she was 6, and she was instantly popular at her school. She was actually a pretty smart student too. She always listened to her parents and always fought with her brother. Her boyfriend, Sean, could basically do no wrong in her eyes. He was loving and she loved him back. She was basically a great person all around.

Then the attacks started. The day that Sootopolis was attacked was also the day that Kayla was supposed to start her Pokemon journey. Early in the morning, when everyone was still asleep, Kayla met Sean outside the Gym, fully packed and ready. Sean got his Alakazam to teleport them to Littleroot Town, and they got a horrible surprise when they got there. The town was ablaze, dead bodies littered across the ground, and Team Magma and their fierce fire Pokemon were attacking everything in sight. Shocked, Sean and Kayla transported straight back to Sootopolis to report the fatalities.

But they came back to the exact same thing in their town. Kayla was shocked to see Wallace and his Pokemon slaughtering the townsfolk, and her thoughts automatically shot to her family. She raced to her home, Sean in tow, to find a burnt out shell. She ran inside and as her family was nowhere to be seen, she presumed them dead. As she desperately ran from room to room, searching for them, she discovered a final gift from her parents. A Pokeball, engraved with the words "Good Luck Kayla, We Love You!" The Pokemon inside turned out to be a Horsea, who she instantly connected with.

While she hugged her Horsea and wept, some Team Magma goons raced up to Sean and began fighting to kill both Sean and Kayla. Sean bravely fought them, but was soon beaten. Before the goons finished him and his Alakazam off, he gave Alakazam one final task, to get Kayla to safety. And as she disappeared, Kayla saw the love of her life burnt to death from a Blaziken. Kayla reappeared on a boat headed to Dewford, where she joined the resistance. After the battle against Lance and his troops, Kayla decided she needed a strong Pokemon to defend herself with. She ventured into the Granite Cave, where she soon encountered an Aron. She caught him immediately as she knew it would grow into a strong Pokemon. Finally, she decided to join Christian in his journey to stop the world order, and mainly to find her missing family-if they're still alive, that is.

Personality: Some people might say that Kayla is a spoilt person. Some might say that she is a little angel. Most just think that she is a really great person. Even though she is popular, she doesn't abuse that power to get her own way. She actually loves to listen to and try and fix other peoples problems. She loved her parents, her stupid brother and her boyfriend, and would never dream of hurting Pokemon if it wasn't for a good reason. Her only flaw is that she has a very short fuse and will go ballistic if anyone sets it off.

Appearance: Kayla is about 5"2, and is very slim and attractive looking. She has tanned skin from swimming in the sunlight in Sootopolis. Her hair is a dark brown colour that lies straight, down to her hips. Her eyes are a hazelnut colour and are placed a little close to each other. Her nose is short and rounded at the end.

Pretty much all Kayla likes to wear is a slim tank top and a pair of her favourite jeans. Although the style of the tank top doesn't change, the colour does. Every single day. Somedays she likes to let her hair hang down, or sometimes she ties it up in a hairpin shaped like a heart, given to her from her boyfriend. She wears silver and black sneakers, except for when she is lazing around in bare feet.

Pokemon:
    Male Aron, Adamant Nature Lv 5
    Aron was met in Granite Cave when Kayla decided she needed more Pokemon to defend herself with. After Brawly was defeated, she ventured into the Granite Cave and found Aron. She succeeded in capturing him, and he has turned out to be quite the asset. He is always willing to help and protect Kayla, and will fiercely attack them without fear. Once he gets an idea he will not sway from it.

Female Horsea, Timid Nature, Lv 5
    Horsea was the first Pokemon that Kayla ever made friends with. She was also supposed to be her starter Pokemon for her journey, given to her by her parents. She found it's pokeball in the remains of her house, and felt she was her last connection to her parents. Horsea can seem quite timid at times, as it is her nature. She will not do anything that she is scared of unless she or any of her friends are threatened. She loves to frolic in the ocean and help other Pokemon in need.

September

Chavo and Serj <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Castform owns everything

PokeCommunity Screen Name: September

Character Name: Alistair McCartley

Character Age: 23

History:

Alistair was always a loner traveling from place to place. He originated from Slateport City and took up apprenticeship as a trader on the market when he was 12. Around that time, children his age were out playing with pokemon or going on their own adventures to collect gym badges and win the ultimate prize of defeating the Elite Four and becoming League Champion. Alistair had other things in mind. He became a master of linguistics and secrets of Hoenn having interacted with men from all over. He heard tales of the great Mosdeep city-island, Lavaridge Town's soothing sauna, and the sound of crashing waves in Dewford Town. His parents never really played with the idea of their son leaving the life of a trader, and so were completely shocked to hear that he wanted to go out on a life of his own and travel all around Hoenn. They had an altercation later that night, and Alistair made it clear what he wanted to do.

Alistair never really had a tight relationship with his father, and his mother always stood in the background and never stopped them from going at it. They started yelling at each other and throwing out every kind of word they picked up from the bustling city folk that passed by daily. At the climax of their fight, Alistair's father punched him through the mouth, busting his jaw clean open. As Alistair picked up the blood from the floor, everything was in perspective for him. He didn't need anyone to help him, everything he learned was all his own. Two hours after their fight, Alistair took his only two friends who helped around the house, Tangela and Cubone.

From then on Alistair went from town to town, city to city just taking in everything he had been missing. For the next 10 years of his life he was always finding a place to stay at, made friends along the way, and inevitably left for the next city. Alistair was alone with his pokemon, but he was completely happy. Everything paled in comparison to how fantastic the world was to him. Pure ecstasy coming only from the beauty of the land and the innocence around him. He always stuck by Tangela and Cubone, who were more than happy to assist in anything he needed to do like collect food or firewood for the night. He never understood Pokemon battles, and thus only managed to get into a couple during his life. Otherwise, he thought everything he was doing was perfect.

It wasn't long before Alistair had finished wrapping around all of Hoenn, and went to go make a turnaround trip to say hi to all of his friends and figure out his next calling in life. His first stop was Mosdeep City, an island seated not too far away from the shores of Hoenn. After heading out of a Pokemon Center to catch up with old friends he knew, he saw a beautiful woman selling Pokeblocks to passing tourists. She had the face of an angel with perfectly layered brown hair, one of the most breathtaking smiles he had ever seen, and an overall presence that just took him by surprise. He sat down and made some of the goofiest pick up lines ever, ones that only made her laugh and shake her head with a feint smile. But she saw something beautiful in him too. She took his hand and told him to just knock it off and kiss her. That was the end of everything for Alistair.

Alistair stayed in Mosdeep City for the next year's time, hitting the ripe old age of 23. In that year he had a strong relationship with that girl, a name that escapes memory. She loved Alistair and Alistair loved her back, and the stronger of a bond that he grew with her, the less he really cared about why he was really out here. She was so important to him, and he never really knew companionship and love having lived 10 years by himself. However, she received bad news within 6 month's time. She had an incurable disease that was eating her life away. Alistair was so scared and angry he started to hate the world around him. He stayed with her the whole time but became bitter of all that he used to care about. He didn't believe that anything as precious as her should have to leave this world. Soon after Alistair's 11th year out on his own, she passed away, leaving behind the greatest love Alistair had ever known.

Crushed and heartbroken, Alistair headed to the highest point in Mosdeep and stood directly in front of a massive sky ready to take his life from a fall over over 10 stories high. The world was no good to him, and he needed to escape from it with her. However, his little stunt was cut short. As he planned to fall ever so slightly, he heard a large building collapse near the center of the city. As he looked down, flames started to burst out and overtake the populous around him. This was the day of the attack. The day that Team Magma and the Elite Four took flight together to take over everything that Alistair had traveled over. In a fright, he sprinted back down and took cover to gaze upon the scenery. He only saw the most sickening inhumane to ever cross his eyes. Children were running around bloody and screaming, Mightyena started ripping through flesh and biting down the necks of all civileans nearby. He was taken by the shoulder and instantly swung around the punch the man in the face. It was his old friend from the Pokemon Center. Sitting down with a bloodied mouth, he only smiled and handed him a pokeball with a Pidgeot inside. Apparently he was trying to evacuate anyone he could before trying to get out himself.

Alistair didn't know what to make of everything. Just minutes ago he was ready to take his own life. Everything soon went into perspective for him. Why was he really here? What purpose did I have witnessing the attacks from a safe distance? His girlfriend had been taken away, but he had forgotten why he even started his travels in the first place. He loved Hoenn and everything around it too much. Everything was too beautiful to be taken away by a bunch of thugs. Frenzied, Alistair quickly went to get on the Pidgeot when he was smashed in the ribs by a charging Camerupt. He felt a couple fractures, but still could walk and get out. A group of Magma grunts stood in front of him ready to do what Alistair almost did on that mountain. As they came in for the attack, he looked out to see Tangela and Cubone in front of him ready to defend to the death their friend Alistair. Taken aback by their courage, Alistair struggled for commands, but in his rekindled passion, he knew what needed to be done. He quickly stepped back and had Tangela release a Stun Spore on all the grunts and pokemon. Then Cubone did a Bonemerang that clobbered in a row everything hit. From there, Alistair took flight, trying to find any place that was still free from attack and thought upon his resolution. He would defend the world she loved, and the world he still loved today.

Personality: He is a very crafty person, and does whatever he can to get the upperhand. Although above all, he is a modest person and looks to just get out of any trouble he can. He likes to talk talk talk talk talk, and make any friends he can to help him get through his daily travels. He is generally a nice person, and no one has ever had a real problem with him.

Appearance: His appearance just screams lazy. He has a ripped collared shirt on the bottom, untucked above his faded blue jeans. He has a real lazy face, looking like he is asleep have the time, and has a oddly shaped jaw that reflects his father's abuse on his day that he left home. He has fluffy brown hair that comes down to his neck that he will sometimes bandana or hair tie back.

Pokemon: Tangela & Cubone

Decibel

TEH SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    You'd better believe Castform owns everything! :D
    PokeCommunity Screen Name: runner12326 (soon to be soundwave, once the final name change kicks in)

Character Name: Mark Pikeman

Character Age: 16

History: Mark was born in Lilycove City to two quite carefree parents, which gave him a sort of independence growing up, and made him quite confident in himself. As confident as he was, however, he was afraid of the water, as he had seen first hand how it could kill, his grandfather being the victim on a fishing trip. Being in a port city, this restricted him a bit, but there was always room for adventure in the routes to the west of Lilycove, near the Safari Zone. As it was around a popular attraction, many different people traveled by, as well as many different Pokemon.

One day, a 12 year old Mark was sitting in the grass alongside the Safari Zone, watching the many different experienced trainers try their luck to catch the exotic Pokemon that lived there. Behind him, a trainer was scolding a young Nidorino for not battling properly.
    'Stupid thing, probably couldn't even defeat a Pidgey... You know what, you're useless, I'm leaving you here!' The trainer put the Nidorino back inside it's Poke Ball, and dropped it on the ground. Mark picked it up, and released it again.
    'Don't worry buddy, you'll be alright with me...'
    They connected very quickly. Mark called it Bud, a sort-of reference to the first words he said to it.

Knowing the area, Mark knew good out-of-the-way spots to train. He was at one of these very spots training when the attacks happened. Hearing noises in the distance, he moved out of the cave he was training Bud in back to Lilycove. What he found was beyond belief. He heard screams as Team Magma grunts advanced with their Pokemon onto the citizens. The Department Store had been razed to the ground. He ran to his house, trying to stay unseen. He saw the front door open, and rushed inside, but he found nothing. The house was empty.
    'They must've had a slight warning, but didn't have time to get me...' Mark's father worked in the Pokemon League Administration, so he must've had some way of knowing. He rushed to his room, where a backpack with supplies and a note were laid out on his bed.
    'We hope you know what to do and will make it out safely. Love, Mom and Dad.'
    Mark rushed back outside to the fighting, and released Bud from his Poke Ball.
    'OK, let's do this.' The horn on Bud's head shone, ready for the battle to escape the city. They rushed back for the cave they were training in, Bud's Fury Attack saving their lives more than a couple of times. Luckily, noone saw them escape into the woods and back to the cave, where they rested for the night.

Mark and Bud then went out to search for any survivors. He needed help, and they probably did too. He could only hope that he'd find them before the enemy found him.

Personality: Mark is very headstrong and independent, and can usually find his own way through anything. He's usually very calm, but also very protective of the things he loves, especially his Pokemon and family. He makes friends easily, and people generally warm towards him anyway.

Appearance: Mark is about 6'1'' and of medium build. He has fair skin, and medium-length brown hair. He usually wears a some sort of t-shirt, and black skinny jeans.

Pokemon: Male Nidorino (Bud) [Lvl. 2]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Congratulations to everyone! Applications are now closed. I'm being nice and not penalizing those who didn't put in the password in their app, but I'm applauding those who did. And without further ado...We begin.

Christian was stuck in Petalburg woods...Of all places. He knew he'd be safe, but he just despised it. He was trying to get to the town of Petalburg itself, but he knew getting there would be difficult. Christian wanted answers, to be blunt, and he also needed to find whether there were any survivors out there, when he heard rustling in the trees.

"HEY! YOU!" He shouted, when a person came out of the bushes, along with a couple others. Christian threw out Rain and ordered him to use Sunny Day. He wanted to see the faces of these people.

(In case you haven't noticed, everyone for one reason or another has been hiding in Petalburg Woods.)

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
    As the burst of light chased the shadows away, an aipom leapt from the trees and tried to attack Rain! However, when he saw that their assailant wasn't aligned with Team Magma or their superiors, he did his best to avoid running headlong into the quirky castform and instead landed about two feet away.

"Ai-ai!" Roan called out as he ran out from the bushes and picked up the cheeky aipom. As he looked up and saw who had caused Ai-ai to run off, he instantly became nervous. It was Christian, the one who started the rebellion, the one who had given Roan a chance at surviving!

"S-sorry...Ai-ai didn't mean to attack...w-we were just..." Roan stammered as he tried to look as harmless as possible, so that Christian wouldn't try and blame him for spying. Of course, what Roan was doing out here was pretty close to spying, but he wasn't spying on Christian, that much was obvious.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Goddess, what a waste of time, Ananta thought to himself, his balance shifting as he stepped off the seafaring vessel, and onto the fixated ground, taking a few awkward steps to regain his land-legs. Katey leaped off the boat gracefully, prancing around Ananta, and purring softly as she nuzzled her head against him. Ananta chuckled, rustling her fur with a grin.

"C'mon girl, let's head up to Rustboro. We need a place to rest, and frankly, I'm a bit tired of rural areas. Petalburg just won't cut it for me." He shouldered his backpack, as he set his gaze north, towards Petalburg Woods, "Been awhile since we've seen so many trees at once, eh, girl? Let's see what awaits us on the other side!"

He took a few more awkward steps, his legs still recovering from the swaying of the sea, before regaining his balance, and treading towards the canopy of coniferous trees at a steady pace, Katey prancing behind him, frolicking in the grass and chasing after small bugs and low-level pokemon common to this area, much to the entertainment of Ananta.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    "Why who might you be?" Christian said, chuckling. The aimpom's silly display was the first comic relief he'd had in a while. Rain began floating towards the hurt pokemon, and Christian began to speak again,

"Is this clumsy pokemon yours?" He asked, chuckling.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    It was going to be a bad day again. Another long, boring, wretched day. Arisa could feel it in her bones. And the blinding sunlight that pierced her vision all of a sudden did nothing to change that.

Growling irritably, she glanced around for the source and spotted a young boy conversing with another a few feet away. Great. Just what she needed. People to look after. And children, no less. It was definitely the beginning of another rotten day.

Her Eevee, Jupiter, bounded up to them, tail wagging happily. Arisa found this odd, as she was usually a bit wary around strangers. Realizing that the Evolution Pokemon had no interest in traveling alone anymore, she mentally steeled herself for the inevitable. She walked up to them slowly, hoping they wouldn't notice her, but of course, Jupiter quashed that plan by placing her paws on the younger boy's legs.

She sighed and crossed her arms over her chest, vowing silently that she would repay Jupiter in full later. "Hey. It was you who used that Sunny Day, right?"

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Christian turned to see a very irritated Arisa.

"Yep...And it's a good thing I did, too. If Team Magma decided to pay good ol' Petalburg woods a visit, they'd have us all killed." He hastily replied.

Rain floated up and landed in Christians wavy brown hair, giggling the whole way.

"Rain...Enough." he said blankly. The Castform's grin suddenly turned to a deep frown as it sulked around in circles.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Arisa's eyebrows rose coldly. "Fascinating..." Frowning slightly, she motioned towards Jupiter with a lazy wave of her hand. "Jupiter seems to have taken a liking to you. Don't be rude, now. Say hello to her."

The Evolution Pokemon squeaked happily and gazed up at him with a little more than admiration in her chocolate brown eyes.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    "Hey little guy!" Christian said, kneeling down. He brushed his hand against her fur. Castform floated back over to Ai Ai the Aipom, who was still on the ground.

CRASH

A loud noise filled the air, and a cloud of smoke arose.

"Oh no..." Christian muttered, standing back up.

"EMBRACE YOURSELVES!" He shouted.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Arisa merely stared at him. "Don't panic. Keep a level head and plan our next move. Rush this and we lose everything."

She scowled at Jupiter, who was cowering behind his leg. "Compose yourself. I taught you better than that, so drop the act and be strong."

She turned back to Christian. "What do we do? You're the leader, now act like it. I would hold them off, but that's just me. What do you suggest we do? Hide?"

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Voices could be heard in the distance, where the sunlight seemed to be the brightest. Sunny day, no doubt. Ananta, paused for a moment, hesitation expressed clearly on his face, then changed course for the distant chatter. Katey bounded ahead, circling around behind Ananta, and racing forward again, her tongue lolling happily out of her mouth. Ananta chuckled, breathing in deeply, closing his eyes, as he leaned his head back to enjoy the warm, forest air. He took a few steps blindly, feeling at ease in the bright forest.

Step.
    Step.
    Step.
    CRASH.

Ananta was knocked to his back, searing pain enveloping his right arm. As he opened his eyes, he noticed several things. Firstly, his arm was on fire. Not a pleasant sight. Secondly, the forest around him, also, was on fire. And finally, there was a group of men garbed in rediculous red outfits circling him, glowers dominant upon their eerily shadowed faces, the fire light cast upon their face, dancing.

Katey stood as if ready to pounce, her fur rising to points, growling viciously at the assailants. Ananta grunted as he damped his flaming right arm out with his left, smoke rising from his wounded arm, the smell of burnt flesh dominant in the air.

"Splendid" He muttered, dryly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back