• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebellion (PG-14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
    Kayla ran through the forest towards the searing heat. It was bad enough that Team Magma was killing people without killing forests aswell. As he crashed through the clearing, he saw three things.
    1. 3 or 4 Team Magma grunts standing in the clearing with their fire pokemon.
    2. A small group of people and pokemon, one with his arm on fire.
    3. The forest was ablaze all around her.
    'Quickly Horsea, put out those flames! Aron, use Headbutt on those Magma scum!' she yelled as she threw out two pokeballs.
    In a flash, the Team Magma goons were down, and Horsea was trying her best to put the flames out.

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
    "Y-yeah. Ai-ai an' me were tryin' to find out about the magmas and we kinda got sidetracked..." Roan said as he walked over to his goofy little aipom, who was still face-down in the dirt. As he touched the purple monkey pokemon, he immediately sprang to his feet and began walking around, as though nothing had happened! As Roan watched Rain and his antics, he couldn't help but think that the two pokemon might have met before...oh well, there would be time to think about that later-for now, there was another problem-someone else was coming!

"Uh...h-hello," Roan said as he looked down at the eevee that had seemed to have taken quite a liking to him. As he reached down to touch it, Ai-ai immediately came over and stared angrily at this new creature.

"Ai-ai, he's just being friendly...maybe you should return for now," Roan said as he pulled out Ai-ai's pokeball and in the traditional beam of red light, caused his companion to return to the solitude of his pokeball. Of course, even that wasn't enough to ease Roan, because suddenly!

CRASH!

Something had started a fire! Roan quickly hid behind the others, hoping that whoever it was wouldn't come looking for him. The other two were discussing what to do, but Roan stayed behind them, with his eyes closed so he didn't even notice anyone else, even if they were fighting the fire!

Decibel

TEH SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    It had rained heavily during the night. Mark could smell smoke in the air from the attacks the previous night. He knew Team Magma would be sending patrols out to look for survivors, so he thought it best to have an early start on them. He let Bud out of his ball, and started walking. His best bet was to move further inland, and try to avoid Team Magma at all costs.

Keeping off the main tracks, and mainly moving through the forests to the west, and then to the north towards Fortree City. Mark had only been there a couple of times, but he hated to think what he might find there. When he arrived, however, he was shocked. Everything was normal.
    'Team Magma hasn't arrived here yet... I have to warn everyone!'
    He ran to the Pokemon Center. When he arrived, panting, he explained the story to the nurse there.
    'Team Magma's coming! The city needs to prepare! Hurry!'
    'Whoa, whoa, slow down!' exclaimed the nurse. 'Team Magma?'
    'Yes!' panted Mark, 'They're destroying and killing everything! We need to be prepared! They've already razed Lilycove to the ground, and here'll be their next target! Does this place have an outside intercom?'

Minutes later, Mark's message boomed out from outside the Pokemon Center. It was hard for anyone not to hear it.
    'Attention, Fortree City residents! Team Magma is coming! I repeat, Team Magma is coming! If you can't stay and fight, pack your things and leave! If you can, come to the Pokemon Center where we can organize some sort of defense against the destruction!'

Although Mark knew he probably could not lead these people, maybe he could contact someone who could. But it wasn't the time for that. All he could do now was hope that he could put up a good enough defense to save Fortree.

OOC: Sorry if this is stealing Christian's thunder as the 'saviour' here, but I think it would make sense, seeing as he's from Lilycove.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    ((OOC: Can everyone off in timbucktwo kinda start to meet up with the rest of us?))

"Team Magma!" Christian yelled, hoping everyone would get prepared. Suddenly, three of them stepped forward with their pokemon. I scowled at the scum...The people who had helped in destroying our nation.

It was three men...All of which had short, blond hair seeping through their Bandanas.

"What do we have here?" One of them asked.
    "I dunno Kevin...Looks like a scrawny group of survivors!" Another replied
    "Survivors, eh? This should be fun..."

"You..." Christian said softly.

"Aww, the wittle boy's anngwy?" One exclaimed, chuckling.

"GO! POKEMON!" They all shouted. One threw out a Houndoom that charged Roan. the 2nd sent out a Slugma that sent out huge flames across the forest, and the final Magma member threw out a Magby who tried to jump on Kayla and her Horsea.

"RAIN! USE RAIN DANCE!" Christian shouted. This would weaken the fire type's power.

BATTLE!!!!
    Enemies:
    Team Magma Grunt 1
    -Lv. 1 Houndour

Team Magma Grunt 2
    -Lv. 1 Slugma

Team Magma Grunt 3
    -Lv. 1 Magby

Field Effect: Rain Dance
    -Fire type moves are weakened
    -Water and Electric type moves have increased power!

"Rain! Now use THUNDER on SLUGMA!" Christian shouted, watching the little pokemon send a huge bolt of thunder at the Slugma.

Last edited:

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Ananta stood, grimacing in pain, but doing his best to to put it to the back of his mind. Clearly, there were more important things going on here. Sweat beaded on his forehead, threatening to blur his vision. He clumsily tied a black bandanna around his forehead, squinting his eyes to see through the smoke.

Movement...

He let out a cry as a Houndoom leaped at him, raising his arms to shield himself. Bracing for the impact, bracing, bracing, and... nothing. He opened his eyes to see the Houndoom pinned to the ground, Katey atop it viciously pawing at its face, not even pausing to give the Houndoom room to move as it's face was torn open, pooling blood.

"Katey, that's enough!" Ananta yelled, clutching his injured arm, turning to face the other Magma targets, "Give them a hand! Scratch attack on that Magby!"

September

Chavo and Serj <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    It seemed like a whole month since the last time Alistair had anything to eat. As he treaded through the thick vines in Petalburg Woods, using the help of Tangela to bat each one away, the moaning of the black hole known as his stomach vigorously started to grow louder and louder. Cubone gleefully started tugging on Alistair's ponytail like a little child, knowing that when Alistair is hungry is the best time to tease him. Alistair just let out a feint cry and kept walking along sluggishly with his arms drooped at this sides and his face mellow and dried up.

Alistair whined, almost childishly, "Guysss, when are we getting out of here? Stupid forest and stupid plants and these stupid trees and stupid map that I-I.." At near earthquake volume, he shouted, "That I CAN'T MAKE HEADS OR TAILS OF."

Defeated, Alistair sat down and just tossed the map to the side and hopelessly glared through what little light he could find as if to find a pathway out. Cubone and Tangela helped pick him up and proceeded to once again drag through. As he made his way through the constant cracking of twigs and branches, he began to hear a light pitter patter of droplets in the distance. Confused, Alistair looked up to the sky and started to wave his hands around foolishly trying to pick out any water droplets. That's odd, Alistair thought. I hear rain from somewhere, but why can't I feel any right now? The more Alistair thought about the more everything became clear to him. There was something going on nearby, and a small radius of rain must have meant Rain Dance.

Alistair picked himself up, commanded both Pokemon onto his shoulders, clenched down on his fists, and broke out into his usual smirk. Showtime. Alistair sprinted down a narrow yet navigable pathway. The farther he sprinted, the louder the rain drops became and soon he could even see the falling storm up ahead. As he made his way closer, his heart started to clench up. A familiar feeling started to overcome him. The feeling that he had during the massacre at Mosdeep City. There were Magma idiots nearby, and this was his opportunity to get back at them. But the question remained, why was there water? He knew that Magma used fire types, so why all of a sudden was there rain falling down?

Finally, Alistair broke through the leaves and branches and his head instantly became drenched in rain that had been bounced away by the endless array of trees around him. On one side, he saw a man with a Castform, so the connection that he called for a Rain Dance was obviously clear. Then on his right, he saw grunts from Team Magma.

He shouted out to the stranger, "Well, I can't say now is the best time for conversation or a relaxing picnic, so I'm just gonna skip through all the formalities so I can help dispose of these idiots over here!" Alistair's voice was severely hoarse from excitement, but he always loved a flashy entrance and the quick first impression, so it was all in his nature. Alistair then heard voices in the background and other movements. He could make out people around him that were obviously not Magma grunts either. "Well I suppose I'm not the only one around here anymore!" he continued shouting with the Magma grunt clearly growing of frustration from his constant talking. "But you with the Castform, and to anyone else who can hear me. My name is Alistair, we'll be happy to meet each other later, and I'm gonna help kick some bad guy butt! Yeah I'm 23, and that was corny, but deal with, I'm starving..."

The Magma grunt closest to him was clearly not amused. He had a Slugma ready for battle and interrupted Alistair just as he was ready to attack. "Do you not know how to shut up?! I'm tired of your talking stupid idiot, go Slugma, tackle!"

Humorously offended, Alistair smirked and sent out Cubone to brace the impact with his club. Immediately, Cubone counterattacked with a Headbutt that sent Slugma flying. "Well you see," Alistair remarked, "Your Slugma looks a little slow from the Rain, and you clearly are underestimating just how pissed off the world is at you guys. Right now, I'm giving you a new mission. Get out of this forest alive." He was clearly joking, but the grunt got the message. He started to hesitate and back off but couldn't lose to a bunch of kids.

Alistair then located everyone in the scene, and nodded to each of them. He was all ready to go.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Christian looked up to see this new face.

"Who. The hell. Are you?" He asked with a stern face. Suddenly, he was jumped on by the Magma member's Houndour, who tackled him to the ground.

"Dammit Rain!" Christian shouted, trying to pull the dog pokemon off of him.

The Magma member with the slugma, however, was nursing the poor little pokemon, and eventually, pulled it back in it's pokeball.

Christian tried whatever he could to get the thing off, but had no luck.

"RAIN! A LITTLE HELP HERE!?"

Sadly, the small pokemon was still bitter about Christian's scolding of him, and simply waited there as his trainer wrestled the Houndour.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" He shouted.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    "Damnit Houndour!" The Magma member exlaimed.
    "GO FOR THEIR POKEMON! NOT THEIR BODIES!!!" He shouted.

The Houndour proceeded to leap on the closest Pokemon, which was the Absol.

In the midst of all the chaos, Castform had actually been trying to keep the rain going, and for the most part it was working.

"MAGBY! USE EMBER!" Another grunt shouted. The Magby proceeded to send a small flame at every pokemon in sight.

Cyndaquasher

Years
    Roan scrambled back as the houndour leapt for them. "Ai-ai! Help us out!" he said as he grabbed Ai-ai's pokeball and tossed it to the ground. He hadn't battled against another trainer before, but now was as good a time as any to get some experience! As he watched Ai-ai size up the competition, Roan did his best to think of the kinds of attacks that an aipom would have...

"Quick, use scratch on the houndour!" Roan called out. Ai-ai leapt into the fray and prepared his tail-hand to scratch at the dark hound. With any luck, it'd buy them some time, or at the very least, give Roan an idea of what to do next...

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Ananta sighed. This was utter chaos. Half the "trainers" here looked like they had never been in another battle. The Cubone and Castform's owners looked like they knew what they were doing, but that was about it. This was never going to work if no one got organized. Ananta didn't like being a leader, but he considered living more important.

"Katey, double back, help out that Aipom!" He shouted, his eyes narrowing in determination, the rain streaming down his face, mixing with the sweat as his hair clung to his cheeks, "You! With the Castform! If it knows any water moves, I'd advise using them! The rain is nice, but it won't do any lasting damage! With the cubone! Any ground moves would also prove useful here. Everyone else, if you know any support moves, sue them, if not, offense is our only other option!"

Trying his best to appear cool on the surface, inside, Ananta was a mess of fear, paranoia, and insecurity. Why would they listen to a complete stranger? Ananta had seen enoughb battles to know what he was doing, but did anyone here believe him? damnit he chastised himself, glowering at his stupidity do I have time for this? Worry later, people could DIE here!

September

Chavo and Serj <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Adrenaline started to pour back into Alistair. Everything started clearing up from all the excitement and now he had a renewed burst of energy. Where should I go next?, Alistair thought. He looked at the Magma grunt who had called back his Slugma, so now it looked like there was a Houndour and Magby to deal with. Alistair glanced over to the Magma grunts looking confident and determined to do away with all of the trainers. He then glanced back and saw someone that caught his interest. He was throwing out orders left and right for everyone else around him. His pokemon that he named Katey jumped back to help the fleeting Aipom in the distance.

Alistair saw the fear within him though, and was doing everything he could to hold it back. He was analyzing each of the trainer's pokemon and trying to weave together some sort of plan to push back the grunts. Alistair grinned, then put on the biggest smile as he loosened out and shouted, "No problem guy!"

Alistair gave him a thumbs up and nodded in confirmation. "We'll take care of these guys, and send a message to rest of their god forsaken organization!"

He knelt down and gave a confirmative slap on the back with a perked up face to Tangela and Cubone. "Alright you two, let's get to it!" he said with a strong sense of confidence. Tangela, jump up and use Stun Spore! Cubone, follow in from behind and use Bone Club on that Houndour!"

That's right Team Magma. I've been practicing up on my 'ol training skills. You see with all the networking I've done in my life, I got the best of the best to help me out here. Now I'm gonna make you regret ever stealing beauty of away from the world. Beauty that Maya loved. Beauty that I still love.

Tangela released its attack on both Houndour and Magby. Immediately, their movements started to slow down and they began to sluggishly back off. Cubone moved in behind Tangela and lept into the air vigourously with his club in his hand. Cubone came back down and smacked Magby for a super effective ground attack. Magby fell to the ground crushed by the attack and still tried to recover from paralysis.

Alistair looked back at the determined young man. He held out his arms in a gentlemanly pose. "After you." Things were getting good now. "Nice job. You have a great heart for battle, and you know how to keep your wits. It's too much work for me..."

Alistair then turned back to Tangela. He had Tangela go back to the Houndour that was left and then Cubone to aid Castform and his trainer.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Arisa looked around and sighed. "We fight, then. So be it."

She hurled a Pokeball into the air and it opened in a burst of white light. The light faded to reveal a yellow electric rodent, who appeared rather horrified by the scene unfolding rapidly before him. Pluto the Pikachu went into a fighting stance and waited for an order from its master.

"Pluto, use Thunderbolt on that Houndour! Jupiter, Helping Hand! Aid those in need of assistance!" Arisa barked. "Now go!"

Electricity crackled around the Mouse Pokemon's body while Pluto began cheering on his friend. With a cry, Pluto unleashed the strong electric blast, enhanced by Helping Hand. Houndour was impaled by the current, taking heavy damage, but it wasn't down. With a growl, it switched targets and lunged toward Pluto and bit down on its tail, hard.

Pluto shrieked in agony as the Dark Pokemon's teeth pierced its soft flesh, drawing blood. In a flash, Jupiter knocked it out of the way using a well-aimed Quick Attack.

With the Houndour finally taken down, Arisa switched tactics. "Good! Jupiter, use Helping Hand on the others! Pluto, use Thunder Wave on any hostile enemy! The last thing we want is any casualties!"

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Ananta nodded at the man, stuttering a thanks, his cool mask faltering for a moment. He had a feeling he had seen through it, regardless. Casting wary look around the charred forest, he took in all the details he could. All the Magma Grunt's pokemon were down and out, after a devastating thunder attack to the stubborn Houndour.

"We did it..." He mumbled to himself, grinning. His smile broke, as his arm seared in pain, the adrenaline fading, and the injury moved to the front of his mind. Letting out a stifled shout, he fell to his knees, good arm clutching the injured. He clenched his teeth, tearing the sleeve of his sweat-soaked shirt, revealing gruesome burns. His flesh was even falling away in spots, as if decomposing.

His eyes began to water, as the pain multiplied upon the sight, and his stomach turned with the combination of the stench. Holding himself up with his good arm, he emptied the contents of his stomach all over the forest floor.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    The silver-haired girl heaved a sigh of relief. Luckily, she hadn't been injured during the fight, but she couldn't say the same for some of the others. One of them had puked, and it added to the already overwhelming stench surrounding the devastated area. Swallowing the bile rising in her throat, she walked over to the injured boy and knelt down, avoiding the pool of sick.

"Here. Take this before you do something stupid again," she said, her voice anything but comforting. She handed him an ointment used to treat burns. "It won't heal those burns completely, but it should be enough to ease the pain somewhat."

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Ananta nodded his thanks as he gently rubbed the ointment on his disfigured arm, grimacing at his soft touch. He kept any sounds of discomfort from rising, afraid to show another sign of weakness. The burns looked a little better after the medicine was applied, and the pain was almost gone. Standing, he stretched out his arm, experimentally twisting and turning it as if it was a new appendage.

Nodding, he looked around the area. "Is everyone okay?" he asked, reaching down to pat Katey as she worriedly nuzzled against him.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Arisa scowled. "Well, we're not dead. That should be good enough." Her expression softened slightly as she turned to her Pikachu, who was whimpering softly, trying to massage the pain in its tail.

"Hush, don't cry. It's just a bite. No big deal." She frowned as she examined the wound, then cursed under her breath. The bite mark wasn't severe, but it would get infected if it wasn't treated properly. She quickly rummaged through her bag and extracted several items.

"If anyone's hurt, I've got medical supplies here. Count yourselves lucky I bought some yesterday. They should last for a while, but don't overdo it. Move fast, though. I'm betting we caused quite a commotion with all this senseless fighting. Once you're ready to go, we move out."

Cyndaquasher

Years
    Roan fell on his rear as the battle ended. Was it really over? He could barely remember a thing! As he watched one of the other people lose what was probably his only meal in a while, Roan had to stop himself from doing the same. Ai-ai, who was somewhat injured from the battle with the magmas, still did his duty and attempted to do a little dance by shaking his arms from left to right and waving his tail around.

Roan managed a little smile. "Ai-ai, you did great. C'mon, take a rest now," he said as he pulled out a pokeball and recalled Ai-ai. Roan hoped that someone else had a plan of what to do next, because he had no idea whatsoever.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Ananta nodded, acknowledging the short reply he had received. He pulled a roll of bandages out of his pack, wrapping them tightly around his injured arm, tying it off, the loose ends trailing about a foot past the knot. He didn't care enough to trim it. He surveyed the area, taking in the details. The damage to the woods was not that extensive, just a ring of dead charred trees, at which they were the center. The flames were out by now, and the forest would recover.

"We should probably" He said shakily, his voice trembling from both exhaustion and nerves, "get the hell out of here, before any more show up..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back