• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebellion (PG-14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decibel

TEH SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    Mark was disappointed. Close to no-one showed up to answer the call for help. He needed support, and fast.
    'Maybe Prof. Birch could help me,' He thought aloud. He was one of the most respected people in Hoenn, and could probably help to quickly gather a support base for the cause, if there were people around to gather, that is.
    'Is there a way for me to get to Littleroot Town?' he asked the nurse.
    She quickly replied, 'Here, take this Fearow. It was living in the Gym, but it's been closed since Winona left.
    'Thanks so much. Hopefully I'll be back soon with some support for when the attack comes.'
    'Good luck.'
    Mark went outside and took off on the Fearow. It was a pretty smooth ride south towards Littleroot, but about halfway there, over Petalburg Woods, he saw Team Magma grunts in the air, flying directly towards him.
    'Take him out, Staravia!' one of the grunts yelled. The Fearow was fast, but as it went to dodge the attack, it was clipped on the chest, and went down, taking Mark with it. He braced for impact as he fell through the treeline, the branches breaking his fall, but also badly scratching his legs. He hit the ground with a large thud, and apart from a sore back, he was alright. Without a way of getting to Littleroot town, he started to wander aimlessly further into the woods. About 5 minutes later, he came to a clearing, all the trees around it badly scorched. There, he saw a group of people, most looking badly injured.
    'They don't look like Magma grunts,' he thought, as he cautiously walked towards them.
    'Are you guys alright?' he asked.

OOC: We really should do this in chapters. Otherwise we don't know where the story is going.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    OOC: Gosh, it's been several days since anyone's posted anything. I hope this rp will continue. If it doesn't, well...then that's it, then.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    OoC: I've noticed the thread maker is kinda.. MIA. I've been waiting for him. If theres nothing come tomorrow, I say we decide on a new thread leader.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    OOC: New thread leader, huh? If that's the case, I say we choose you. You are one of the most active ones.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    OoC: I've started drawing up chapter ideas. We'll call this the prologue, and I'll work on chapter one soon. Everyone cool? So, let's continue this RP, I'll PM a mod letting them know of the thread leader change, unless theres an objection before tomorrow?

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    ((OOC: BLLOOOAAARRGGGHHHH.
    I go on Vacation, and find you all deciding on a new Thread leader!!!???" *Bashes the crowd with large objects*))

Christian sat up and let Rain rest on his shoulders.

"Gah...Thanks for the help guys...We're lucky we found eachother..." He said nervously. Could he trust these new people? It seems odd that they all were found at the same time.

"So...My name is Christian. I escaped Rustboro and headed to Dewford, where I led a Counter-attack on "The enemy". I then left to find others in order to fight this...Thing...We're all dealing with." He explained, trying not to give away too much.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    OoC: Next time, tell us when you leave. It's a common courtesy, and rather expected, else we think you have become inactive. We'd do the same. Just sayin'.

BiC:
    "You mean Team Magma, and the whole damn league? I'd heard rumors, to be honest, but had no clue..." He trailed off, his mind struggling to grasp this inconceivable notion,"Well, whatever. We can't let just go down without a fight. So, Team Magma is in power, right? Well, what about Team Aqua? The enemy of my enemy is my friend, correct?"

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    (OOC: Like I told Pokelover, it was kinda a surprise for us. Sorry, I really wish I could've warned everyone))

"Possibly... But I'm not sure that matters at this point.", Christian responded grimly. He looked up in the sky, almost like that would be where he'd find his needed answers. The wind breezed and rustled some of the trees as a tiny Wurmple approached the group. It looked pretty oblivious to the fight that had occurred. But suddenly, out of nowhere, a dark figure swooped down and took it away, flying up into the sky.

"Wh-What is that!?" Christian yelled.

It flew back down to head level, and Christian looked in awe of what he saw before him. It was shaped like a Tailow...but it was completely black in color. It had bright pink eyes which stared at the companions like a hawk eyeing it's prey. Soon enough, it flew up in the sky again, completely out of sight.

"Wh-What was that!?"

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
    Roan looked up at the others. They all seemed so confident during the battle, but him? He was hopeless and he knew it. As he was pondering the reason that he had survived that long, a black flying-type pokemon that Roan had never seen before suddenly swooped down at them!

"Aack!" Roan exclaimed as he scrambled behind the others. If he needed proof that today was going from bad to worse, this would be it! As the others began to discuss what they'd seen, Roan just kept quiet in hopes that it wouldn't come back for them!

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    ((Well, this is the prologue, which is why I haven't listed chapters yet.))

Christian stared at Roan for a second, almost wanting to help him, but he was too focused on what just happened to them. He made a gesture for everyone to keep quite as he crept up into a small bush on the edge of the woods. As he got close enough to touch it...

...A sea of the black Tailows zipped out of it and flew into the sky! Christian looked in awe at the amount of these creatures. Suddenly, they all began to fly down at the group.

"GET YOUR POKEMON OUT! USE ELECTRIC, ICE, AND ROCK ATTACKS" Christian shouted at the top of his lungs. Was he trying too hard to be a leader?

He threw out his Minun and immediately ordered for a thundershock, which took only a couple of the hundreds of Tailows out of the sky.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Ananta's eyes shone with a mixture of fear and deterimination, surveying the flock of birds as they dove closer, searching frantically amidst the cloud of feathers, clenching his jaw as he attempted to ignore his useless arms dull throbbing.

"There!" He shouted, pointing upwards, "That one, the one that attacked the wurmple! It's their leader, target it, and the others might leave!"

He glanced around, hoping someone would listen. His absol was of no use in a battle like this. The range was impossible, Katey could never reach a target safely, without being swarmed by the entire mob. This was a battle for special attack users.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Arisa mentally groaned at the new battle unfolding before them. As if her day couldn't get any worse. Sighing, she nodded to her Pikachu, who leaped into the fray, letting loose bolts of electricity. Her Eevee had a few long-range attacks, but they wouldn't do much good against an entire flock. She stood back, occasionally using Helping Hand to aid her long-time partner and friend.

"Oh, for crying out loud..." She had spotted Roan, who was cowering like a helpless child. She stalked over to him and jabbed a finger at him. "You'd better do something to help, because quite frankly, we're outnumbered. And we could use all the help we can get. You got that?" She turned away from him without waiting for a response and focused her attention to the battle.

Anata's suggestion earlier gave her an idea. Take out their leader and the whole flock leaves. She was skeptical of his plan, but she decided it was better than fighting a battle that was sure to end up in smoke.

"Pluto, aim for their leader! Use Thunderbolt! Jupiter, assist him with Helping Hand!"

The Mouse Pokemon switched targets and fired a bolt of electricity at one of the Tailow. It hit its mark, but that only angered the Tailow and it dove for the electric rodent, who narrowly avoided it.

"Argh, this one's really stubborn! A little help would be great right about now!"

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    "Aris, joint effort! My absol can jump fairly high!" He exclaimed, an idea entering his head, "Get your Pikachu on Katey's back! She'll jump into the trees and up above the tree line, and you can shoot a thunderbolt attack from mid-air!"

Encouragingly, he reached down and patted Katey, running the possibilities through his head. It was in no way a perfect plan, but was there really any other way? At least this gave them SOME chance.

"Christian, you too! Get your electric pokemon up there with my absol for a joint attack! Focus on their leader, and they may retreat!"

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    "Jump on that Absol's back and aim a thunderbolt at the Tailow with the Wurmple in it's mouth!" He yelled at Flandre the Minun, trying to make it seem like he cared. He knew that he wouldn't really be effected by the deaths of any of these people...But for some reason he wanted to help them.

"Rain! Try and float close enough so you can ice beam a couple of'em down," Christian muttered.

Flandre dashed towards Absol and Rain began floating towards the horde of flying tailows...But why were they black?

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
    Roan looked up as he was poked. Sure, he didn't like being called upon to fight, but he had to admit that he could help, but how? Sav only knew how to teleport, but Ai-ai...he could climb trees and jump on the shadowy taillow!

Trembling, Roan stood up and grabbed Ai-ai's pokeball. "Ai-ai! Help us out!" he called out. After Ai'ai looked up at the dark pokemon, he panicked too and hid behind Roan!

"Ai-ai, I know they're scary, but we've gotta fight before they take us away...I know! Climb up that tree and use scratch when you jump down to them!" he said. Without needing to question the order, Ai-ai scrambled up the indicated tree and leapt down while scraching at any of the taillow that he could reach. From there, Roan directed Ai-ai as best as he could, without giving in to his own fear.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    "Are you crazy?!" Arisa growled. "Pluto will get mauled up there by those blasted Tailow! If your plan fails, we all die!" Seeing his fierce determination, she sighed. "All right. We'll do it your way. Pluto, get on that Absol's back. Once you reach their leader, you know what to do."

The electric rodent nodded and scrambled onto the Disaster Pokemon's back.

Arisa looked over at Anata, an unreadable look on her face. "I hope you know what you're doing, kid. If you let my Pikachu die, I'll pay you back in full."

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    "Calm down, Katey is in just as much danger going up there," he retorted calmly, the adrenaline rushing through his veins refusing to allow him to feel intimidated, turning his gaze to the blur that was Absol and Pikachu through the trees, climbing higher, "besides, If we don't try something, theres no way we could get away from this flock unharmed. It's our best shot."

He stared after Katey, praying under his breath,"I hope.." he muttered to himself.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Arisa felt like strangling the life out of him. Did he have any idea how important Pluto was to her? Then again, his Absol was probably like family to him. Maybe he did understand...

She shook her head to clear it. Useless thoughts! He was just a brat. He had no idea how to value the gift of life.

The sound of crackling electricity caused her to look up. Pluto was in the air, unleashing its Thunderbolt attack on a particular Tailow. It hit its target, and this time, it didn't strike back.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    "The lead one, it's..." He stammered, his eyes watering, wiping them dry casually, hiding the show of weakness, "It's down. We should be safe..."

Katey bounded back into the singed clearing, the Pikachu safely back on her back. They parted, and Ananta's Absol leaped towards him, as he spread his arms to embrace her, softly sobbing. He stroked her mane with his good arm, tears rolling down his face as he felt himself finally able to relax after all this chaos.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back