• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebellion

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    mm When i tell things to the teachers in theri face, and when i tell my father or mother that i will go to a field trip or Scolar trip and i dont go.

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
    Mmm i once throw a teacher into the floor and she told me "say at least pardon me" and i was like "No I won't" XD
    That's my short lil story XD

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Jash Ibanez said:
    Mmm i once throw a teacher into the floor and she told me "say at least pardon me" and i was like "No I won't" XD
    That's my short lil story XD
    ooo i remeber that, you were playing soccer with a rock and he throwed her lol.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Snuck out, went to a party, came home at like 4.30am drunk out of my mind.

Never got caught...

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    Leseee... I took my sister's side when she was punished for something... I don't get involved with her culture/religion... lessee... oh and I don't do my chores mostly.

Long story, but I would say the totally most rebellious thing I did against my mom was, when I was away from her, cut off all communication with her for like, a year. Yeah.

Oh and also, my love for my family is not unconditional. So yeah.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    I swore at a teacher. She was female. I made use of the "sl-" word.

'Nuff said. o.o; She was really getting on my nerves... but yeah, I learnt my lesson.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    totodile said:
    Told my Dad I was going to be somewhere when I was actually somewhere else.
    That's the most rebellious thing I did too. xD

MewSkitty

I love everyone!
    Years
    Run away....three times. I'm normaly a calm kid, never have and never will smoke, drink nor take drugs. I have never even been in a fight before. I'm what you'd call a very good person, never does anything wrong.

P.S. This is my 100th post! Congradulations me.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Umm how about writing a note to my 60 year old ugly teacher in year 5 who was so mean to everyone in my class.So me and my friends told our principle and he threatend to fire her if she didn't be nice.Well then she was nice to us.

Oh yeah in not lying when i say she is 60 she is really.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Either when I bashed every player on the other side during a rugby match, or when I decided to go outside and beat up every bully at school.

HELL

LAMBO!!!1
    Years
    Rant to great extent about how the world is screwed thanks to humans, in an RE lesson.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm... more of a goody-goody. ._.; I don't do anything for the sole purpose of being rebellious. I used dinner money for my trip to buy 2 CDs in the alst week, but that wasn't to rebel - that was because I wanted the CDs. o_O

Back