• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reboot Club

Megatron

Banned
Years
  • If you want to join just post your favorite characters names, pictures from the show, or talk about episodes. Also if anyone knows anything about where to find a copy of season 5 private message me cause I can't stand the fact the I still haven't seen the final season.

Members
    Megatron: Owner
    pokefan007: Co-Owner
    PikaPal
    Stripes
    Lightning
    Kiri
    TRIFORCE89

Favorite Characters:
    Megabyte
    Reboot Club

Hexadecimal
    Reboot Club

Last edited:

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • OMG thats soooo old! ^_^ I only watched it a few times so I cant really join, but thats soo cool those pics!

Megatron

Banned
    Years
  • PikaPal said:
    OMG thats soooo old! ^_^ I only watched it a few times so I cant really join, but thats soo cool those pics!
    Thanks, the viruses on the show always looked awesome and ya it is really old. I've been trying to find good picks of Matrix and Andraia too but its so old that most of the pictures are gone. You can join if you want since you did see the show, even if it was only a few times.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • I dont really remember anything about it though, only that the characters looked cool and my bro was afraid of them.

Megatron

Banned
    Years
  • He was afraid of them, now that's priceless, well I guess Hexadecimal could look scary sometimes.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • lol yeah, it was sooo funny!! he was littler then, but it was still funny!
    oh shnaps I remember that whole show now! I member that green chick! LOL

Last edited:

Megatron

Banned
    Years
  • pokefan007 said:
    I got more pics: Take a look (all in the attachments, stupid thing will only let me show 5...)
    Awesome pics especially the one with all the characters and now that you remember the show PikaPal just let me know if you want to join but as far as your concerned pokefan007 your in and you can be a co-owner. PikaPal can be won too if she decides to join. Here's a website with lots of pics and info on the show https://www.reboot.com/Welcome.html hope it has the pics you were looking for if not just let me know there's a few other Reboot sites I know of but I'll have to search for them a bit before I can find them.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • O_O I remember Reboot! Omg! I used to make my mom speed home after my art class so I could see it back when I was in 4th grade or something. xD It's still on here in Canada, but just reruns. oO;

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
  • *Jaw drops* Reboot! I LOVED it! However, my parents thought it was a bad influence on my baby bro so they banned it...I'll join!

Cherrim

Years
  • Bad influence... how? XD;

I thought it was great. =D It's fun to go back and watch it so you can make all the connections with computer terminology and stuff. x3

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    O_O I remember Reboot! Omg! I used to make my mom speed home after my art class so I could see it back when I was in 4th grade or something. xD It's still on here in Canada, but just reruns. oO;
    I can't remember if it was a Canadian created show or not. But, I remember it. I like it before Enzo and the mermaidy looking girl grew up. It was better when they were still kids. *likes the box waiter guy and the creepy Yoda type guy*

Cherrim

Years
  • ^^; Yeah, it was made in Vancouver.

I agree, though. =x The first two seasons were the best.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Yeah, I remember coming home from school and watching Reboot and Beast Wars/Beasties. I liked when there were those incoming game thingies.

Megatron

Banned
    Years
  • You guys are all in the club, I'm just surprised that many people are joining this club, I thought I was going to get 1 or 2 members so hurray. I'll post a members list at the top when I get back from wal-mart.

Back