• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: receiving multiple infractions from multiple staff for same offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • I just receive THREE infractions from THREE DIFFERENT staff linking to the SAME offense (the yelling I did last night)!! Admins NEED better communication on when infractions are given because I GOT HIT THREE TIMES for the same offense from three different admins!!!

Sirfetch’d

I am not sure how the infraction system works, but PMing a hstaff member about this could probably be more helpful. Do you really want everyone knowing that you were infracted?

Sirfetch’d

Ok, then but which one do I contact and which ones are even on?

You can see who is online by looking at the "who is online" list, but you can PM either of the staff members that infracted you and they will respond when they have the chance. You may just have to be a little patient.

Sirfetch’d

Like I said, just PM one of them and they will get to it when they can. They cannot be online all of the time to deal with situations like this. Just be a little more patient and this will be dealt with accordingly.

PureAurorae

Comrade
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    I am sure the staff aren't out to get you, and they probably didn't realise you had already been infracted for the post. You are kinda overeacting a bit man...

Years
  • Justin, please understand that we do not issue a member an infraction for no apparent reason. It has to be an offense against the forum rules, and typically an infraction gets issued after a warning is issued, expired or not. It is also discretion of the staff member who issues you the infraction and what they think as well.

Years
  • You were given two, for two separate offenses pertaining to yesterday. If you feel they were unjust, you can appeal to a member of Higher Staff.

And in the future, keep this type of thing to staff only, via a PM, so some people don't try to troll you in public.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • A lot of these responses were frankly unnecessary, guys. =| Going to close this.

Justin, the procedure is that if you want to contest an infraction, PM the person that gave it to you in the first place (regardless of them being online or not; if they aren't then just wait). If you're not satisfied then afterwards PM a higher up. Making a thread here is absolutely not how you contest infractions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back