• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I grabbed Spelunky when it was on sale the other day. I've waited too long to play it after seeing my favorite LPer do it on twitch with pretend gambling, lol. :3

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Went to Disc Replay today for my monthly shopping spree. Got 6 games in all.
    1. Yet another copy of FFX ($9.98)
    2. Yet another copy of FFXII ($4.99)
    3. Prototype ($12.99)
    4. Assassin's Creed II ($7.99)
    5. Darksiders 2 ($24.99)
    6. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (free)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'm not sure I've bought any games recently, which is a first for me! I've been too busy spending money on League of Legends instead. Usually I'd buy games pretty frequently but recently there haven't been any that I'm interested in so my money's been going to RP instead. If anyone has any suggestions for new games I'd love to hear them since this LoL addiction is getting pretty bad!

Years
  • Just bought Resident Evil 6 about 20 minutes ago. Should be an interesting buy considering i've never played another Resident Evil game.
    The only thing I know about the games are that the city's called Raccoon City and there's a lady called Jill Valentine? o.o

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    There was a massive sale on old games on PSN so I got Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, Crash Team Racing, and Braid for a dollar each. Now I just need to convince my boyfriend to play CTR with me...

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Grabbed Darksiders 1 and 2 for a combined total of $12.48. ^^

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
    Years
  • I recently got Animal Crossing New Leaf. So much fun!

me too! ^^ my town is called cakewalk, my character is Angel, who is a nooby mayor who keeps putting up insulting messages on the bulliten board. cx

ac: new leaf flipping rules, hehe

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Just bought Super Mario 64 for $16 today! Replays had like 5 copies. Last time I was there, they had none. Holla. It's got a good label too. Also, the guy working told me I could come in and exchange my copy of Yoshi's Island GBA for the copy they got in recently with a not so beat up label. I may just do that!

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    I got a bundle pack called Capcom Essentials. It's got Resident Evil 6, Dead Rising 2, Devil May Cry 4, Street Fighter 4, and Megaman 10. The first three of those were on my "Most Wanted" list, while the other two weren't even on my "considering" list, but I'm not complaining. ...And I got it from Amazon for $23, brand new.

At the same time (for the free shipping), I got Persona 4 Arena new for $20, $10 cheaper than any brick-and-mortar store here wanted for a used copy.

Very pleased :D

Back