• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Years
  • I bought a lot for others during the Steam Summer Sale, but in June the things I bought for myself were Rhythm Heaven Megamix and VA-11 HALL-A.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • Note: I don't own a PS4 yet, but I plan to own one by Christmas.

I recently bought my first three PS4 games for $44.02 total from eBay :). I look forward to playing these games eventually when I own a PS4 :D!

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4) - $16.50 New
    Knack (PS4) - $12.85 New
    LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4) - $14.67 New

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Not counting Summer Sale purchases, I got a copy of Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2 for PS2 (because it's not part of the HD Collection), and the PS3 version of the DBZ Budokai HD Collection.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Recent Gaming Purchases?

It was nice knowing you guys ;_;

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Took advantage of the PSN Store's Japan sale and picked up Tales Of Graces f and Tales Of Xillia 1 & 2, the latter two being games that I've wanted to play for some time! :)

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I think Age of Empires 3 Complete was the last game I bought.

Didn't buy much from this summer sale...

Years
  • I bought Momodora: Reverie Under The Moonlight (and Momodora III because it was there as well and I thought why not). I wouldn't have even considered that game had I not seen someone else mention it and then say "it reminds me of Super Metroid." Saying something like that is a great way for me to take a look at a game, so I bought it the next day. Although I got scared for a moment after I bought it, since apparently my gamepad was having issues plugging into the port here and I really didn't want to play that game with my keyboard uhhh.
    (I got it working, just needed to poke at the plug a bit.)

Then bought Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams not too long after that, since it was cheap and it looked like a decent platformer. Why not.

Also bought Stardew Valley. Finally. Still have not touched it though, since been distracted by other things lately and I may or may not have forgotten that I even bought it in the first place oops.

Although speaking of things I definitely forgot I bought, taking a quick glance at my steam games list, I guess I also picked up To The Moon. I don't remember why, maybe because it looked interesting.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Well, not being entirely satisfied with Integrity and Faithlessness, I went ahead and picked up Star Ocean: First Departure. The first game is the only one I never really devoted much time into (on the SNES) and this remake looks like it added some nice features. Also, 7th Dragon III is out tomorrow for the 3DS and I really liked what I saw from the demo. I've never been one for dungeon crawlers but this one definitely has some personality. Didn't think this one would be localized, so I think I'll pick it up this week to show my support. {:3}

pkmin3033

Hey, I'm Zeria, and I have more money than sense. I picked up a £40 PSN network card in GAME today (and now have £10 worth of reward card points, yay!) and bought Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Force on my Vita. My only copy of SOTN is on Dracula X Chronicles on PSP, which I appear to have misplaced, and I'm watching Gundam 0079 again right now, and Extreme Vs. Force looks like it could be fairly fun, despite Japan's generally negative response to it. I'll start this up after I finish Odin Sphere.

Debating between Suikoden and Adventures of Mana with the remaining funds...decisions, decisions...

...and my copy of MH Generations will be coming this week. I won't get Setsuna next week. Hopefully.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Preordered God Eater 2, got God Eater Resurrection with it. Not bad. FFXV preorder is probably next.

I'm watching Gundam 0079 again right now, and Extreme Vs. Force looks like it could be fairly fun, despite Japan's generally negative response to it.

You should check out Gundam Breaker 3. That jawn is really hot.

pkmin3033

You should check out Gundam Breaker 3. That jawn is really hot.
    I'd love to, but the prices for the English language version are outrageous...although I'm looking at an affordable-ish copy of the game on the Vita on eBay right now, and rrrgh, I want to...

EDIT: Nevermind. More money than sense indeed. Good thing I get paid on Friday and all I want this month now is Advent Dark Force and maybe that Asterisk War game...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Forgot to share earlier, but these were my buys from the Steam Sale:

Civilization V: Complete (already had most of the pack, just the below are new):
    • Brave New World
    • Scrambled Continents Map Pack
    • Scrambled Nations Map Pack
    Chris Sawyer's Locomotion (figured the Steam copy would be patched better to play nicer with my video card. NOPE. Guess I'll have to build a second-tier machine to run it.)
    Clannad HD Edition
    Clannad Side Stories
    Franchise Hockey Manager 2
    RollerCoaster Tycoon Classic Collection (already have base RCT and the entirety of RCT 2 on CD, but I figured it'd be easier to play the Steam versions. NOPE. Ran into the same issues as with Locomotion above.)
    Nekopara Complete Edition (already had volume 1)
    • Vol 0
    • Vol 2

And then one of my hard drives shows signs of damage later that week and now I've got no computer powerful enough to play all these games on. I'm awaiting the arrival of a 2 TB Western Digital Black drive in the mail.

Years
  • I'd love to, but the prices for the English language version are outrageous...although I'm looking at an affordable-ish copy of the game on the Vita on eBay right now, and rrrgh, I want to...

Yeah I feel you......imports be drawling with the amount of money needed. Still, if you wind up having some extra funds, definitely grab it. Worth every penny.

Years
  • Honestly, I haven't purchased anything since FIFA `16 last year. It's actually really bad. :/
    I've just been so busy to actually play anything and I haven't really been in the mood to play anything, other than FIFA.​

Back