• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • I haven't posted here in a hot minute. In March I bought the physical Switch version of Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game and the other day I bought the physical Switch edition of The House in Fata Morgana. They won't be home for some time but looking forward to it.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I bought Pokemon Sword. Still a little confused about the pricing differences, though...

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Got my stimulus check, so I bought some new joycons (drift is bad on the old), preordered pokemon snap, and got a need for speed switch game just because I have always kind of wanted to play one.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Bought Watch_Dogs Legion to have something to play until Nocturne HD next month. Haven't played WD1, but I enjoyed WD2 and the London setting sounds fun.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I picked up Nier Replicant for PS4 last Friday. Unfortunately it'll be a year+ before I play it due to my backlog but this time it's okay because I haven't even played Nier Automata yet (although I'm getting close)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Black Mesa :femme2:
    it's a nostalgia truck hitting me in the face and me welcoming it with open nostrils

Cid

Years
  • Super Mario 3D All-Stars right before it got wiped from the eShop, so more than a month ago. But that was my most recent. I've been thinking of buying New Pokemon Snap but there's so many other games I want to buy this year and next year so idk yet

pkmin3033

Picked up Terraria and Ori and the Will of the Wisps on sale on Switch, and my copy of Biomutant arrived today just in time for the weekend! Good stuff. I'm right in the middle of a Cold Steel playthrough at the moment but fate is clearly telling me to play it now. xD

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Preordered Nocturne HD a couple of weeks ago and got the dispatch email this afternoon, so it should be here on release day (25th). I'll also be buying Mass Effect Legendary Edition tomorrow.

Back