• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • Dragon Quest XI S, been planning on getting it for a bit and I finally grabbed it the other day. :fufu: This will be my first DQ game since.....well, uh, the first one, oops. Never knew a good chance to actually try getting into the series again. But I did like the demo so I'm excited to finally be able to play this game.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Lilycle Rainbow Stage, which is a yuri visual novel on Steam. Not too far into it yet, but it seems like a really cute game with quite a few of the yuri pairings already established :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • These days I bought several games for my Switch:
    - Nari Kids Park: Ultraman R/B - A game based on a tokusatsu show that I enjoy. It's imported from Japan though, so the shipment might take quite a while.
    - Spyro Reignited Trilogy - I've been intrigued with this for long, even before it comes to the Switch.

Starry Windy

Years
  • This morning I have bought the Asian version of Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun! because it has both English and Chinese language in a single cart. I've been hoping to get this game for long, and finally I can get one.

pkmin3033

Just picked up Cave Story+ and RemiLore in the Nicalis sale on Switch...and preordered Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX, Darksiders Genesis, and Rune Factory 4 Special. That'll do for now. xD

Starry Windy

Years
  • Just recently I bought Degrees of Separation for my Switch. I've been keeping an eye on it for a while. Even though I'm expecting some sale because it's the game's one-year anniversary, I didn't expect this insane price drop...

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
  • Tom Clancy's The Division 2 - Xbox One

My friends want me to play this with them soon so... I mean for 3.99 why not?

Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Xbox One

I got this last week with some DLC on top of that.. For 20.00 you can't go wrong. I have had the chance to play this unlike the other title I had mentioned earlier in this post.. I love it so far actually, the only knock I got on it is the lack of story. However I have a funny feeling it will change as I have just started.

pkmin3033

Picked up both Megaman Legacy Collections (as in Volume 1+2 of the original - I already own the X collections, and I have a physical of the Zero collection coming, which I am unreasonably excited about despite the original Zero putting me through actual hell when I was twelve) as well as Doom 1-3 because they're ridiculously cheap right now. Switch sales, why do you do this to me...

I also may have preordered Animal Crossing. With an Isabelle keyring.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • I bought Team Sonic Racing for the Switch today. Played it for about an hour so far, and I'm enjoying it. Very different to other racing games I've played before.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2020
    bought the kingdom hearts 1.5 + 2.5 on xbox! never was a fan of the playstation controllers, but i cant deny how much i enjoy the games from there though

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2020
    Think my last purchase was some dragon dating sim that me and my fiancee saw on sale for silly money called Angels with Scaley wings, on steam. It's actually pretty well written

Back