• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

pkmin3033

Bought a copy of Trials of Mana on Switch the other day. Also cancelled my FFVII Remake order and bought a used copy off eBay for the same price, because god knows if/when I was going to get my hands on it from them.

Also cancelled and re-ordered my Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition preorder with outrageously expensive shipping from a private courier to try and make some attempt to get it on release day >.>

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Akiba's Beat (PS4).

Tales of like battles? Persona mechanics? MC is an anime fan and there are anime references? Gives me TWEWY-ish vibes for whatever reason?

YEP. THIS GAME APPEARS TO BE PERFECT FOR ME. 😍

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Resident Evil 0 - 4 on PS4. 0, 1 and 4 I picked up in the Big in Japan which ended a couple of days ago, and 2 and 3 I picked up physically. Basically, I bought the Resi games actually worth playing, haha. I also grabbed Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate for Switch, because I own basically every other Warriors Switch game...well, except for One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 and Dynasty Warriors 8, but neither of those are worth buying either.

This is what happens when I get impatient waiting for Xenoblade...I buy things.

Years
    Xenon Racer, Project Cars, & Ruiner. Couldn't resist getting these because of the prices they were. Can Sony please stop hosting new sales, they been doing this constantly since late last year.

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    Pokemon Shield, Under Night, and Tales of Vesperia for my Switch library.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Bought the Danganronpa trilogy for PS4. It was a lot harder to find than I thought it'd be; had to import it from an online UK shop because the local asking prices are pretty ridiculous. The first game was one of the few games on the Vita that I actually played.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Persona 5 Royal off PSN. Can't play it yet though since I have assignments due early next month 😫

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I finally got Animal Crossing: New Horizons! just in time as the semester ended!

It is being downloaded as I speak (physical copies are sold out errywhere man)

pkmin3033

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix on Switch. I'm terrible at it. But it's fun. xD

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition

Right before a long weekend.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition. Just don't expect me to play it anytime soon because of my still large backlog. Especially since I've started to force myself to slow down because I felt like I was getting through my backlog too quickly.

Now I just have to find Xenoblade Chronicles 2... 😖

Years
    Just put in my Pre-order for The Last of Us Part 2 today, and I know I'm gonna suffer watching the clock tick down when it downloads on June 11th since the game doesn't come out till the 19th.

Back