• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • I got Metroid Dread and Super Mario 3D All-Stars on Switch. And also got Silent Hill 4: The Room, Metal Gear, Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2 and Konami Collector's Series: Castlevania & Contra on GoG.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I managed to get my order in today for the Physical Switch edition of Monster Crown here in the U.K.

Not arriving until Nov 12th it says but super excited to play through it when it arrives!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Picked up Unpacking today. :) I've been looking forward to it since the first process gifs were posted on Twitter a couple years ago and now it's finally out!

Years
  • I bought Tokyo Xanadu because it was on sale ($60 -> $12 with tax which was an absolute steal) on Steam late last week. Really excited to probably play this game like, maybe half a year later like the random games I've bought on sale? Though that's mainly because I'm trying to clean out my backlog atm

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Bought a few games recently, most recent purchase was a rhythm game called Dark Witch Music Episode: Rudymical. Probably won't be buying anything else until Brilliant Diamond comes out.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    My sisters and I bought a Gamecube and it arrived yesterday, so now we can finally start playing some stuff that we haven't been able to since our Wii died years ago =)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Pokémon Crystal. In German, because I want to practice it and I already know the entire game script by heart so that helps.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Amazon seems to have screwed up their stock of Shin Megami Tensei V so despite pre-ordering months ago, release date delivery isn't possible. So I just canceled my order and tried the local Gamestop and luckily they a few Steelbook editions in stock. Pretty excited to try it out later today.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Brilliant Diamond, put my order in last night and arrived today.

I also got scammed with the Naruto/Kakashi Fortnite skins, couldn't help it

Back