• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

.hack

skunkape
Years
  • I bought my second battle pass on Genshin to refine my Zhongli's Deathmatch lol, and all the other rewards too, I guess the extra gems also helped me pull Raiden!

I also bough the itch.io Ukraine bundle a while ago, and a bunch of 3DS digital exclusives I'd had my eye on to have them before it shuts, also picked up some heavily discounted titles I saw on sale there whilst I was on the eshop.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I picked up Kirby and the Forgotten Land yesterday.

I probably won't be posting in this thread for potentially a really long time now though. Because most of the other games I want don't have solid release dates.

I'm intrigued by Live A Live but my Octopath Traveler experience hasn't been the greatest so it's not something I'm committing to yet.

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby!!!

kirby-kirby-car.gif

Years
  • Lucius (PC)
    Fable Anniversary (PC)
    Fallout 4 (PC)

and my friend gifted me Horizon Zero Dawn (PC) on Steam because it was on my wishlist

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Picked up Chrono Cross Radical Dreamers Edition off the eshop, always wanted to play one of the Chrono games. Can't play it until after I beat FF9 though.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I went ahead and purchased all of the Sly Cooper games on PS3. On it's PSN. Digitally. Because they were significantly cheaper that way than the scalped physical versions. That's why. I may not like digital... but when it's that much cheaper... I'll always take the cheaper option. It was a pain in the ass to do it but it was better than spending another $100+ on physical versions. The Sly Cooper Collection and Thieves in Time. Am I jumping the gun and assuming too much when it comes to the Sly Cooper 5 rumor? Sure maybe. But even if that rumor turns out true it's not like that game will be coming out anytime soon... lol. So I'll have plenty of time to play the games before the new one comes out (again assuming the rumor is true).

Besides I've heard the games are good anyway.

Years
  • Just bought No Man's Sky on Steam a couple of days ago. Going to be months until I play it, but I am slowly building up my library for when I can finally get my hands on a Steam Deck.

Years
    • Seen today
    Fire Pro Wrestling: World.

Slightly regretful because it seems to have quite a learning curve to even play a simple match.

Years
  • I bought Kirby's Dream Land 2, Kirby's Adventure 3D Classics, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, and Stella Glow on the 3DS eShop.

Back