• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
  • As someone who played the entirety of Shovel Knight, (all four campaigns on the 3ds port specifically) i can say with absolute certainty that the game is a cinematic MASTERPIECE. The old graphics are gorgeous, the soundtrack slaps, the slightly difficult platforming is well thought out, heck, even the story is good too! Just don't play Plague Of Shadows and you'll be fine!

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • As someone who played the entirety of Shovel Knight, (all four campaigns on the 3ds port specifically) i can say with absolute certainty that the game is a cinematic MASTERPIECE. The old graphics are gorgeous, the soundtrack slaps, the slightly difficult platforming is well thought out, heck, even the story is good too! Just don't play Plague Of Shadows and you'll be fine!

I've had my eye on it since the 3ds version, glad to finally have it and give it a go!

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I bought all the skins and cosmetics for the Dragon Ball Fortnite collab. I'd already been playing pretty regularly with my lil bros so couldn't not support the DB collab.

I hope they bring all the Naruto skins back into the shop again soon too, I got Naruto & Kakashi already but still want the Sasuke, Itachi & Orochimaru skins.

Years
    • Seen today
    Xenoblade 3. Probably my least favorite entry in the series so far. I just finished Chapter 5.

By no means a bad game, but my enjoyment isn't as heavy as when I experienced the other titles. I thought those were exemplary. My enjoyment with this one would be described as 'average'.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    PSO2 New Genesis a couple of days ago

still trying to get a grasp of everything, but I've been waiting a decade for this

I hate the tiny fucking text though

Last edited:

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I actually still have a ps2 hooked up to an old crt and I ordered a bunch of old dbz ps2 games to play through!
    I got Budokai 1-3 and Budokai Tenkaichi 1 & 2.

Eventually I wanna get Super Dragon Ball Z, Budokai Tenkaichi 3 & Infinite world too! But those last two are pretty expensive for ps2 games lol. I guess a lot of people get the same idea as me and wanna go back and revisit these games, and those are two of the most sought after.

I'm also considering getting a month or two of the new ps plus mid tier thing, I wasn't interested in it at all at first, but I just finished Spiderman Ps4 and I wanna get into Miles now, and a friend of mine said it's free on that middle tier service. Also DB Xenoverse 2 is a ps plus free game atm, I already have it on switch (and Xenoverse 1 on ps4), but I'll happily claim it on PS too. Their three tiered service is needlessly confusing tho, gonna have to look into it a bit more.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I was forced to buy Trails from Zero from Amazon because stores in my area never seem to have it in. It came today. It has now become abundantly clear that I'm going to have to start pre-ordering my games from elsewhere that aren't GameStop since they can't seem to get games in now all of a sudden and there's really no excuse when this wasn't happening previously.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Yakuza Like a Dragon. Been neglecting my PS4 lately after taking a break from Soul Hackers, so I bought it for a change of pace.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I did end up getting the month of the middle tier of the PS Plus new service as a sort of personal trial run for it. The library of games that come with it seems pretty extensive, I've already played through and beaten Spiderman Miles Morales, and will be playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 with the service soon too.
    I can't remember exactly how much it is per month atm, but with the rate I've been playing games on the library it comes with atm, it's definitely worth it so far. I got the monthly subscription over the annual one so if I do find myself not playing the PS Plus games as much month to month I could just cancel it and renew the subscription if I feel I have the time to play games on the service again. I feel that will work out in the long run, if in the year I only play the PS plus games themselves intensively in a few specific months, I would've avoided paying the extra subscription fee with the service remaining unused for the majority of the year.

I still think their new service is needlessly confusing, but I would advise any other playstation gamers to at least have a look at what's included in game library for the middle tier now, considering you get access to that entire library upon starting your subscription now (and it has a lot of great titles included) it does make the service a lot more valuable and practical than it was before.

Some other titles I downloaded to get around to after DB XV2 are Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut, Both South Park games, MK11, FF9 & Stray. (I thought mentioning some of these might also help allude to the quality of games available in the middle tier library! A lot of gems and critically acclaimed games you might have on your wishlist already!).
    I also saw some of the Yakuza games are included, so maybe I will also toy with the idea of finally starting that series!

Years
  • I finally got Super Mario Odyssey. I'm only at Sand Kingdom, but I love it already. Can't believe I avoided it for so long.

I also got New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe, because I wanted classic 2D Mario game.

I'll also probably buy Bayonetta 3 soon.

Back