• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Happenings in Pokemon Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Yes. Finally i have beaten PMD2 For the 2nd time. I restarted 1 week ago and i have finally beaten it again. Didn't take me as long this time through but still took me a while. Team is now in signature.

Team Hoenn

Blaziken:
    Leader
    Item: Golden Mask
    Moveset: Sky Uppercut
    Blaze Kick
    Flamethrower ( For long range shots )
    Slash ( High critical-hit ratio, Nuff said )

Swampert:
    ( Second in charge )
    Item: Leftovers
    Moveset: Surf
    Earthquake
    Ice Beam
    Growl/ Hydro Pump

Aggron:
    ( Just helps out ) it switches between him and Sceptile sometimes
    Item: Leftovers
    Moveset: Iron Tail
    Iron Defense
    Dragon Claw
    Rock Slide

Emperor_Darius

Emperor
    Years
    I recruited all legendaries in Mystery dungeon 2 and make a superb team:

Persian - lv 100
    Swampert - lv 100
    Manectric - lv 100
    Darkrai - lv 100

Now I'm too lazy to reach the Master rank

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    I accidentally killed the Sudowoodo in Crystal so I had to turn off my Game Boy and try again. Playing it makes me want to catch random Johto Pokemon in Diamond, but Nintendo makes it too hard!!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I finally got to the Palkia mission!

Mew's Desire

hello!
    Years
    The most recent happening is my Empoleon went to Marine resort and I stole 3 times from Kecleon(I sucseeded),I got 5 Gold Ribbons(Cool), and I found a friend bow!
    *this is in PMD2*

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
    Years
    Sea Incense~

Actually, my Nidorino knows Dig, so it won't be a problem at all. (Actually, I already beat him.) As for the Charmander and Squirtle (and an Ivysaur which I didn't mention), my little bro has a Leafgreen game, so we did a whole chain of trades that lead up to each of us having all three starters! (They funny part is, the Ivysaur is nicknamed Bulbasaur, and the darn Name Rater won't let me change it!) Also, I was planning on trading my Pokemon from FireRed with the starters (which are all completely evolved now) I have in Emerald (Yes, I also have all the starters in Emerald!), but I found out that I have to do some event at One Island first! But that's no matter, as I can always breed my eventual Venasaur, Blastoise, and Charizard to get their first forms. And one more thing I want to add is that I went through all the trouble of breeding a Marill and a Ditto in hopes of getting an Azurill, but I when the egg hatched and and Marill came out, I remembered that I need to make it hold Sea Incense!
    OK,look,I can't be much help right now,but I know where the incense is.Go to lost cave in 5 island(surf uuuuuuup,land on resort gorgeous,surf where that male swimmer is on the west and follow the path to lost cave.)I think it was right,up,down,down,right,left,down,right and up.Message if im wrong~

Gelidice

Larvitar, sky forme!
    Years
    I have been trying to get a perfect E4 team in a week, I restart every time i can't, but it's day 2 and I'm sooooo close!! oh, and i have caught 430 pokemon legitimately in my pokemon diamond, soooooo close......

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    On Mystery Dungeon 1, I am trekking through Sky Tower as Flygon this very moment. Now, if only I hadn't lost the Friend Bow....
    In Mystery Dungoen 2, errr....can't really remember but I think I quicksaved as Lucario on a mission.
    And in Pokemon Pearl, last saved standing in front of the Regigigas statue. Which is odd, seeing as I don't have the three other Regis....I just like the Snowpoint Temple music. :cer_boogie:

blue

gucci
    Years
    Pokemon Yellow (:

I've recently started again in Pokemon Yellow and now my team is

Pikachu: Lvl 37
    Charizard: Lvl 37
    Nidoking: Lvl 36
    Nidoqueen: Lvl 36
    Blastoise: Lvl 38
    Vapoureon: Lvl 36
    :D

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Well, in Pearl I went and almost beat the whole Sinnoh League. I would've won, but I ran out of Revives and Hyper Potions, darn it!!
    Team:
    Sudowoodo: Lvl 56
    Girafarig: Lvl 57
    Cloyster: Lvl 62
    Glaceon: Lvl 62
    Rotom: Lvl 62
    Skarmory: Lvl 62

In Mystery Dungeon Time, just tried to complete a mission in Zero Isle West as Lucario-he is perfect for that dungeon!! Gains levels fast and learns strong moves. But something beat me on one of the 20ish floors. Darn.

Years
    I almost caught a Shiny Regirock...but then my Swampert fainted it (I wasn't even using surf and it's only at like level...40 something)...arrrrgh!

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    I got bored and restarted my PMD2: EoT.

I got chikorita in the personality test [Chikoritas r ftw]
    and my partner is Pikachu. Though I haven't had any time to play PMD2 Recently, I hope to get some time tonight :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back