• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Nintendork15- I love the one sprite that's like a brown furry thing. It looks like part Elekid maybe... it's so cute :3 Your sprites overall look decent but they look a little fuzzy, either you scratched most of it, you didn't save in png, or my eyes are going XD

... and it's been days and no one has commented on my sprites =/ *sigh* This thread goes so slow.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • 28wmliw.png

My First Fuision.
    Junk, I know.
    Feedback?​

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • Altaria's Sprites and Tiles

Here is where I will post y sprites and tiles.

SPRITES
    Spoiler:

Tiles
    Spoiler:

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • so then you should focus more on your tiles than your fakemon im not saying your tiles are bad the on at the bottom-left is great but there is always room for improvement

also the grass tile could do with a better look and the trees more lining and shading and maybe loose the chimney at the front on the house I think 1 is enough ;)

Years
  • I like your tiles more than pokemon Sprite. I think you should make more pokemon sprite from scratch. Good luck and hope to see some new tiles.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • @co500
    the house is a twinleaf house. whar do you mean a better look? the grass i made like that because every other way i could think of was already done.

@ darkerm
    thanks, like i said though, my scratch isn't very good

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Not bad i must say... your pallet for the house is waaaaaay to bright and saturated. Tone it down a bit. Also make sure the door lines up with one of your base tiles. and is 16x (14-16)

Last edited:

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • @co500
    the house is a twinleaf house. whar do you mean a better look? the grass i made like that because every other way i could think of was already done.

@ darkerm
    thanks, like i said though, my scratch isn't very good

tone it down ^^^^ like what he said its too bright and it doesnt have to be the style of the grass it could be the same as someone else's but his could be darker/lighter than yours I'd go for a bright grass tile like in a tropical island

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • @BlueScizor-haha both of our scizors look similar except mine is a fusion of heracross and scizor.......hmmm they could be related?

Herazor.png

Last edited:

FloatingClouds

Champion CSSer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    I fused two of my favorite Pokemon to create Mewth (Japanese name, Nyuu).

Cute, no?​

CUTEAS is the codename for it 'cause it is CUUUUTE as :)
    Nah, it's good, you don't need to work on anything... Who ever thought you could turn an ugly cat and a semi-ugly...DNAish thing into a ball of cute fluff?

tbone1094

begginer pixel artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2020
    Hey guys would like some feedback on these. Just got bored so i started fusing stuff with Pichu. Ok well here they are.

w97036.png

Try and guess what they are fused with also :) Thanks in advance for your feedback\criticism.

humanguy2000

NSMBW hacker
    Years
  • Hey guys would like some feedback on these. Just got bored so i started fusing stuff with Pichu. Ok well here they are.

w97036.png

Try and guess what they are fused with also :) Thanks in advance for your feedback\criticism.

First one is Magnemite, 2nd is Umbreon, 3rd is Shinx, 4th is Mewtwo, 5th is Murkrow, 6th is Sneasel, seventh is Mew, 8th is Crobat and 9th is Mudkip. They look good, but the Crobat fusion is kind of easy to see what the fusions are of.

tbone1094

begginer pixel artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2020
    First one is Magnemite, 2nd is Umbreon, 3rd is Shinx, 4th is Mewtwo, 5th is Murkrow, 6th is Sneasel, seventh is Mew, 8th is Crobat and 9th is Mudkip. They look good, but the Crobat fusion is kind of easy to see what the fusions are of.

Ya u got them all right :) thanks for the feedback.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I had an idea. How about we take the Gen. III sprites from Pokemon Pinball and make them G/S/C style/ It could work.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    ashrevamp3.png

Anyone doing a Yellow version hack trying to make it like the anime here is a revamp of Ash making him look just like how he looks on the anime. Sorry if the gloves are a little off and I also had trouble with the symbol for the hat. I just couldn't get it to fit on right. Anyone want to mess around with it and make it better be my guest. If you use it on your hack make sure to give credit.

MiniM00se

Toad in a stroller
    Years
  • MiniM00se's Sprites of Spriteyness

I sprite, because I wouldn't be making this topic if I don't. I have a sprite shop on the Marriland forums, and it has been up and running since I started spriting in January.

Here are some of my sprites:

Recolors:
    4ac4860a.png
    bf55d10b.png
    29adb64f.png
    616e2d5f.png
    Jolteon_Flareon_Recolour9622698253-.png
    Flareon_Jolteon_Recolor3029969852-i.png
    Magmortar_Toxicroak_Recolor86929612.png
    Blastiose_Flygon_Sprite799081033-1.png

Fusions:
    6e58ebc0.png
    4b0f0af5.png
    06c94677.png
    Shiny_Charizard_Ho-oh_Sprite3471177.png
    Relicanth_Mareep_Fuse8256070416-iaz.png
    Darkrai_Arceus_Shaymin_Sprite210-1.png
    c6a14cbe.png

Pillow Shades:
    7166c252.png
    9114b8c0.png
    Larvitar_Pillow_Shade_Sprite2970833.png
    Dialga_Pillow_Shade8999162467-ia-1.png
    Torterra_Pillow_Shade_Sprite6773697.png
    Umbreon_Pillow_Shade_Sprite26620352.png
    Zangoose_Pillow_Shade_Sprite5240810.png
    Pichu_Pillow_Shade_Sprite5207216647.png

Ipods:
    592365c6.png
    3e311ff6.png
    129963b1.png
    59fe74d1.png
    07a1e2ab.png
    Darkrai_Ipod_Sprite5517984093-iaza.png
    Shaymin_Land_Forme_Ipod23449260744-.png
    Bulbasuar_Ipod_Sprite7025887324-iaz.png
    Espeon_Ipod_Sprite8064762815-iaz-1.png

EDIT: Apparently this was moved to this thread...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back