• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    These are my duskull eevee fusion and zangoose and mothim fusion. (I know part of my scratched mothim wing needs work.) I tried shrinking duskulls skull with stretch and skew. It worked MUCH better than I expected.

Don't ask about the exxegutor/exeggcute thing I did that for fun. (Funny but I admit it didn't take much skill. Come to think of it I could've atleast recolored the egg but never mind that.) And my prouder creation, Seemank. Yes the 2 arms are the same I did it becuz it would've turned out worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

TDCass

Glitch Trainer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    I dunno why, but looking at the winged Raichu made me think "winged kuriboh" rofl ^_^

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    I like the wild bowser junior, but I think you shouldn't just make black outline

Years
  • Moved atif's post from showcase to recolors.

These are my duskull eevee fusion and zangoose and mothim fusion. (I know part of my scratched mothim wing needs work.) I tried shrinking duskulls skull with stretch and skew. It worked MUCH better than I expected.
    The Zangoose part of your fusion is dark, probably too dark. Having part of the outline be lighter than the area it surrounds is also inconsistent with the rest of the sprite and stands out.

There's also the weird perspective it has where the feet look like they're standing on solid ground, but the bottom wings extend below where that ground would be. It makes it look like it's standing on air.

The scratched part of the wing isn't bad. It's just a little too straight. Giving it more curve would probably solve that.

Years
  • I bet you don't have a CLUE (C) who these recolours and fusions are.
    Col. Mustard's suit is a little lacking in some of the darker outlines it used to have. Only the head, shoes, and suitcase still have them. Miss Scarlett could use outlines in her hair and I'd also suggest recoloring more of Mrs. White's Spinda since the light grey doesn't mix well with the tan.

Years
  • I'm confused.
    6 of my ROM Sprites are fusions,
    so do i post them here,or go somewhere else? X.X
    If you mean that you've made some fusions for a hack or other game and want to show them off, get comments and critique on them, and that sort of thing then you can post them here (or in the thread for your hack/game if you have one).

strickenagain

New Species
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2011
    Sprite Editing Tips?

I have made maybe 20 sprites in the past couple days, and i want some helpful pointers on how i can make them look a little better.
    Much appreciated!

Please acknowledge that these are ORIGINAL and in fact, mine.

Attachments

• Recolours and Fusions Thread
      sprite 10.png
      24.2 KB · Views: 25
      sprite 7.png
      29.9 KB · Views: 24
      sprite 12.png
      25.3 KB · Views: 14
      Sprite 9.png
      26.7 KB · Views: 13
      sprite 19.png
      40.3 KB · Views: 11
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Try coloring the heads to match the colors of the bodies they're attached to. :

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I suck at creating fusions, but I thought I'll make one anyway. xD

If you can guess what Pokemon I used (all 5 of them; 6 if you count the fact that I used a existing Pokemon's pallette), you get a cookie. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    the squitle clones were acualy no for sprites. they were for showing off. |)

PureGoober

Minecrafter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2014
    I suck at creating fusions, but I thought I'll make one anyway. xD

If you can guess what Pokemon I used (all 5 of them; 6 if you count the fact that I used a existing Pokemon's pallette), you get a cookie. :D

Charizard, Ekans/Arbok, Vibrava, Zangoos/Latias/Latios, Manaphy.
    Idk the colors.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back