• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recommended animes to watch

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    For horror, you should watch Jigoku Shoujo. It's really exciting, also, it has that dark yet, exciting feeling into it. Very Psychological.

EDIT: Not many people watched Jigoku Shoujo, so I kinda figure that you didn't know it.

Horror? Go for Alien Nine. It's very short. 4-episode.

Action? Go for Air Gear and Solty Rei.

NerdSparks

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    i personally like detective conan/case closed the japanese version has over 500 episodes if your interested

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    There are a few. And the genre is there also.
    Hajime no ippo: Boxing, Sports(trust me, its much more awesome than it sounds)
    Hellsing:Action supernatural fiction
    Yu yu hakusho:Martial arts, bangsian, fantasy

i was wondering if you have also watched digimon and dragon ball because they weren't up there.
    i have much more anime shows i'd recommend but a lot of them are a bit ecchi.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    Death Note. It will ROCK. YOUR. WORLD. For serious. I also enjoyed Azumanga Daioh, but that's probably not your type. XD But if you're ever in the mood for something silly, check it out ^^

Also, I've heard Wolf's Rain is pretty good, but I never got into it myself. I kind of wish I had, I absolutely love wolves!

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
    Years
    Seto no Hanayome, Nagasarete Airantou, Shakugan no Shana, Baccano!, School Rumble, Zero no Tsukaima (Familiar of Zero/Zero's Familiar. I don't remember how they translated it for the US)

Back