• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recording Programs?

Years
  • If by any chance, is there a audio recorder AND editor that has 'professional' features, and please dont mention Audacity, already have that, but Im just wondering if there's any good one's that are FREE (if not, dont worry then, post it anyway)

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Acoustica Mixcraft. It costs money, but... well, there's ways around that. Anyway, yeah; it's really nice.

... Oh, wait. What am I talking about? Fruity Loops Studio is probably the best recording/producing software on the net. Seriously. I've been using it for about three years now, and I still don't know all the features it has. But if you want something less complicated and more user friendly, I'd stick to MixCraft.

Növa

öööööööööööö? ?öööööööööööö ööööö
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    Camtasia? It's a trial, but it works very well with web recordings. I have it, and I'm pleased with it. You can record and edit on it. It doesn't have a very good editing system, but gets the job done if you need something edited.

Back