• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recruiting Notak Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2014
    Hey there! Most of probably don't know since I just signed up the other day. I am currently working on a game soon to be known as Pokemon: PsychicFire. So I would like to put together a team known as the Notak Team (Notak is the name of the region in the game). It will be made with RMXP and Pokemon Essentials.

Here is what I need:

Full Art Character Designer-
    This person will help create important character art like gym leaders, the professor, the rival, and the elite four including their back when in a battle. I've already made the Hero and Heroine front.

Overworld Character Designer-
    This person will design Overworld sprites for characters like gym leaders, the professor, the rival, elite four, and other characters/trainers. I'm designing the Heroine Overworld sprite just not the Hero

Tiles Manager-
    This person will design the custom tilesets used for the game that aren't already available.

Map Designer-
    This person will be in charge of map design for everything in game. The Tiles Manager will most likely help with this position.

Pokemon Designer-
    This person will be in charge of designing all 152 pokemon. (There will most likely be more than one person for this job)

Intro Scripter/Editor-
    This person will be in charge of scripting and and editing the Intro including the Title Screen and the Continue/New Game Screen.

Event Scripter-
    This person will be in charge of Events...

Dialogue Editor-
    This person will be in Charge of all of the dialogue in the game.

Music Manager-
    This person will be in charge of making the music and/or choosing the music for certain things.

Battle Editor-
    This person will be in charge of making battle scenes and scripting it.

If There is anything else you think I missed or won't to be in charge just say so. Also there could be more than one person with one job.

Positions Taken
    Spoiler:

When you are accepted to the team I'll pm you the stuff I already have and the link to a chatbox that the team will use.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back