• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Recruiting Team] Pokemon - Ruby Adventures

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    INFO
    Hii guys, since a long time I have been with this idea in my mind, the idea of make a pokemon game about RUBY,the one that we read in the manga, but I don't have enough experience with RPG maker XP but I did started three days ago and this is what I got until now

SCREENSHOTS
    Spoiler:

TEAM WORK
    what I need now is some people to join my team and help me out to finish this game project, it can be, mapper,spriter,eventor, history writer because of corse in the game will be extra, or we could just change the story if we create a better one, it could be anything...

I need somebody to help me out creating sprites of ruby like surfing,bicycling, and the picture throwing the pokeball, I just have these
    Spoiler:

APPLICATION
    If you wanna join my team, just let me know these few things about you
    Name: [ ]
    What are you especialiced in:[ ]
    Time available: [ ]

Last edited:
    Back