• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red and the master of darkness

master jared!

YES!!! 50 POSTS!!!!
    Years
    heres my first comic iv ever made yes i know its kinda bad and the worser part is it took like 3 hours any ways credit to the spriters resource for well the sprites for some strange reason i used red blue yellow sprites and can someone pleas send me some over world sprites
    Red and the master of darkness
    tell me if i should make more see ya! and could ya give me some routes i need route 1 the most i cant make a new one with out it

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Solemnity said:
    Please tell me this is joke?

It very much seems like it. We finally started drifting from the Standard Boring Generic into either really exciting or More interesting ones, or completely origional ideas.

Now it seems that we are drifting back into the 'Gary-Stu' of Sprite Comics. What does the Hole have to do with the Story?
    Hello? Use a Font that we can read, or use the word tool!
    Hole is spelt Hole, not Howl. That is a Move Poochyena uses.
    Whats Happening with those Maps. They are completely out of Proportion! Don't resize them.
    Us Better Speech Bubbles. and use only one per sentance at least. Try to fit it all in one, unless your purposly doing so, so that another person then speaks after, and then you charchter speaks again.

'How you Doin' We iz not all Chavs or can't use de ENG lingo...

'How are you Doing?' Would be Better. (Sorry, I don't like seeing Bad Grammar)

Anyway...Enough Critisism from Me...I'll leave it to the rest of the section.

EDIT: and heres an example of an older comic, made by Me. https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=65240&highlight=Reloaded

Last edited:

master jared!

YES!!! 50 POSTS!!!!
    Years
    okay okay il work on a real one and not make it this STUPID! or at least il try.... what would be the right font ya think chicken and il make it defrent from other comics i will also put right grammer ect ect ect ect wow i thout it was bad but i dident think peapol would think its a joke

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Veranda size 7 is normally a good font. Any other suggestions?

And Grammar is an important part of Comics. Its nice to know whats going on.

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Hey, Solemnity and Desgardes, instead of making a simple comment try and actually help instead of just saying "is this a joke"

Jared, the change from R/S/E/LG/FR/G/S/C is a good idea since many people are crowding those but the idea is good for bringing back the R/B/Y sprites. But the resizing of buildings isn't a good idea. Please save your work as png's instead of jpegs because jpegs blur and distort the images. Also, you need to work on your speech bubbles, please look at other examples to see how they do theirs but do not steal! Also fix the text because it is too dark you migth also want to change the font, and do not use paint default colors.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    @ Angel Of Darkness: I Did a Comic in R/B/Y style before, called Pokemon: Red Reloaded. It was a very un comic to make, but alctually getting the sprites you need are horendous. Infact. Im going to bring back Red Reloaded.

master jared!

YES!!! 50 POSTS!!!!
    Years
    thanks angle of darkness okay il make one thats not horible next time maby tomarow or tonight okay chicken il use a defrent font and pleas maneachicken say stuff like that thru pm k?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Its related to what Angel of Darkness Said. Thus, valuable to you. If you want me to show you a few epsiodes so you can see what sort of thing you should be doing for R/B/Y comics, just let me know. And are you going to remake that episode with a new font, etc?

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    That was hilarious. People thought it was a joke when it really wasn't. I suggest using a white bubble instead of that turquoise/light bluish whatever color. A good font would be arial or times new roman.

master jared!

YES!!! 50 POSTS!!!!
    Years
    i used arial yea i think the light blue is kinda weird yea everyones like its a joke and im like no its not and ther like -o- il pretend i dient see that

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Or Me ;) Im here for assistance too. I like seeing people succeed. Good Luck.

Back