• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Red/Blue Monotype Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Well, I want so start another Psychic Monotype Challenge! I´ll start tomorrow, guess.

alexis515148

The shiny pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Meh, I'm bored again. I will take a bug monotype with a side of bread please. *PUN PUN*

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    My challenge has started today on the Blue edition of Pokemon. Psychic, as I mentioned, is my choice.

Name of my character: Wyyrlok (missing "k" isn´t really tragic)
    Name of rival: Blue

-Pallet Town: Take the potion; leave home; Oak took me to his house, where I choosed Bulbasaur (it would be too easy if the rival have a poison Pokemon in his team); won against Blue; Bulbasaur reached Lv.6
    -Route 1: get another potion as a present; Bulbasaur reached Lv.7
    -Viridian City: got Oak´s package; returned to Pallet Town
    -Pallet Town: got the Pokedex
    -Viridian City: bought 10 Pokeballs
    -Viridian Forest: caught a Caterpie, a Weedle, a Metapod; fought all trainers; Bulbasaur reached Lv.11 at the end
    -Route 2: caught a Pidgey and a Rattata; Bulbasaur reached Lv.13 after some training
    -Pewter City: laired all other Pokemon except Bulbasaur in the box system; buyed some items; fought against Brock and won easily; Bulbasaur reached Lv.15
    -Route 3: fought against some trainers (let alone two of them); Bulbasaur evolved and finally reached Lv.18
    -Mt.Moon: caught a Geodude, a Paras, a Zubat; fought against all the trainers (one time I went back to the Pokemon Center to heal Ivysaur); Ivysaur reached Lv.23
    -Cerulean City: faced Blue at the Nugget Bridge; won against him pretty easy (Pidgeot went down under influence of Leech Seed and Poison Powder, the others weren´t a problem); won a nugget on the Nugget bridge; Ivysaur reached Lv.25

-Route 24: Caught my first Psycho Pokemon - an Abra (Lv.8) - total playing time: 1h 50min; named Abra "Maleval"; trained him till Lv. 15; feed him a candy; Abra evolved and learned Confusion. Besides, I caught a Bellsprout.
    -Cerulean City: Placed Ivysaur and Bellsprout in the box
    -Route 24: trained Kadabra to Lv.18; caught a second Abra (Lv.8)

TEAM:
    - ...l Maleval l... (Kadabra; Lv.18) - Teleport, Confusion
    - ...l Abra l... (Abra; Lv.8) - Teleport

-Route 25: fought against the trainers; rescued Bill, got a ticket for the S.S. Anne; Maleval reached Lv.22
    -Ceruelan City: fought against Misty (I won because of incredible luck... after Kadabra was critically hurt, I decided to attack instead of using a potion. The Confusion confused Starmie and it hit permanently itself. A Critical Hit of Maleval finished the fight.); Maleval reached Lv.24
    -Vermilion City: reached V.C. ;); got a bycycle coupon
    -Route 11: caught a Drowzee (Lv.13); named it "Sethur".
    -S.S.Anne: fought the trainers and took the items; faced Blue for the third time; finished him off with six of Maleval´s Psybeams (kadabra and charmeleon took two each); Maleval is on Lv. 29 now, Sethur on Lv.20; got HM01 and left the ship
    -took Ivysaur out of the box, he became my HM01-slave
    -made my way through Diglett´s Path
    -changes my Abra (Lv.8) against an In-game trainer´s Mr.Mime ("Marcell") on Route 3; got HM05 [There was no explicit rule against trading with in-game-trainers, so I think that would be ok as trading with in-game-trainers is a legal game content!]; got TM Dream eater and teached it to Sethur
    -Route 6 and Route 11: fougth against all trainers
    -Vermilion City: Won against Lt. Surge, got the Thunder Badge

TEAM UPDATE:
    - ...l Maleval l... - (Kadabra; Lv.30) - Teleport, Confusion, Disable, Psybeam
    - ...l Sethur l... - (Drowzee; Lv. 24) - Pound, Hypnosis, Dream eater, Confusion
    - ...l Marcell l... - (Mr. Mime; Lv.18) - Confusion, Barrier

-Cerulean City: got a bycycle
    -Route 9: fought against the trainers; caught a Voltorb (Lv.16), teached him HM 05

-Went through the Rock Tunnel and Route 10 to Lavender Town

INTERMEDIATE RESULT:
    Playtime: 5:33
    Actual at: Lavender Town
    Pokedex: 16
    Box: Caterpie, Weedle, Metapod, Pidgey, Rattata, Geodude, Paras, Zubat, Bellsprout, Voltorb

Current team:
    - ...l Maleval l... (Kadabra; Lv.31) - Teleport, Confusion, Recover, Psybeam
    - ...l Sethur l... (Drowzee; Lv.31) - Headbutt, Hypnosis, Dreameater, Confusion
    - ...l Marcell l... (Mr. Mime; Lv.27) - Confusion, Barrier, Light Screen

[- Ivysaur; Lv.26 - HM01-slave ]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Okay Basically so far in my fighting challenge I've Got the first four badges using only the mankey I started with which is now a level 42 Primeape. Next update will include Screenshots if possible.

Last edited:

Guosuto-chan

Identified by SILPH SCOPE
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    I would like to join the monotype challenge starting with Fire type. I'll probably do this multiple times :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Something Psychic this way comes!

After arriving in Lavender town, I went into the Tower, challenged Blue and won, of course... then my Pokemon got frightened by the unidentificed ghost and I had to run. [Of course I know that I need Silph Scope first, but I find it amusing to get into the Tower without it first.]

-Route 8: I trained Sethur a little till he reached Lv.32 and learned Psychic! Then he evolved into Hypno. I catched Sandslash, Vulpix and Meowth.
    -Cerulean City: I got Eevee and buyed two Fire stones to evolve Vulpix and Eevee (then I put them down into the PC). also I buyed a water and a leaf stone and sold some TMs. I got a Coin Case and entered the Team Rocket HQ. You can imagine it wasn´t very hard... ^^ I got the Silph Scope, and finally HM02 too (I teached it to my Pidgey to use it as a HM slave).
    -Lavender Town: I went into the tower, fought all the trainers, chatched a Gastly, redeemed the ghost of marowak and saved Mr. Fuji. I got the Flute and woke up the Snorlax on Route 12
    -Route 12: got a super fishing rod
    -Cerulean City: challenged Erika and won easily. Got the Rainbow Badge.

Then I flew to Viridian City and went on Route 22 and Route 23 to the Pokemon League. After the 4. police man, I reached a lake. There I used the fishing rod.
    I catched a Seaking, a Seadra, a Kingler and, finally, a SLOWBRO (Lv.23) !!! (This is probably the best fishing ground you can find in the game... )

I added him to my team, named him "Kayvaan" and teached him water gun (TM12).

Team Update:
    - ...l Maleval l... (Kadabra; Lv.37) Teleport, Confusion, Recover, Psybeam
    - ...l Sethur l... (Hypno; Lv.37) Headbutt, Hypnosis, Dreameater, Psychic
    - ...l Marcel l... (Mr. Mime; Lv.32) Confusion, Barrier, Light Screen, Double Slap
    - ...l Kayvaan l... (Slowbro; Lv. 23) Confusion, Disable, Headbutt, Water Gun

-Cerulean City: I woke up the other Snorlax, and catched it.
    -Route 16,17,18 passed, arrived Fuchsia City
    -Safari Zone: catched a Venonat, a Rhyhorn, a Nidoran (female) and an EXEGGCUTE!

I added it to my tam an teached it TM37 Egg Bomb. By the way, I named it "Echelon".

Update:

- ...l Maleval l... (Kadabra; Lv.37) Attacks you can see above
    - ...l Sethur l... (Hypno; Lv.37)
    - ...l Marcel l... (Mr. Mime; Lv.32)
    - ...l Kayvaan l... (Slowbro; Lv.26)
    - ...l Echelon l... (Exeggcute; Lv.25) Barrage, Hypnosis, Reflect, Egg Bomb

-Routes 12,13,14,15,16,17,18: I challenged all the trainers and trained against wild Pokemon, too. Besides, I catched a Ditto and a Weepinbell.
    I teached Slowbro TM 11 Bubble Beam and TM08 Bodyslam. Kingler became new VM01 slave, Exeggcute evolved with a leaf stone into Exeggcutor on Lv.32 and I teached him TM21 Mega Drain.
    -Fuchsia Gym: I defeated Koga and got the Soul Badge.

Update:
    - ...l Maleval l... (Kadabra; Lv.39) Psychic, Teleport, Recover, Psybeam
    - ...l Sethur l... (Hypno; Lv.39) Headbutt, Hypnosis, Dreameater, Psychic
    - ...l Marcel l... (Mr.Mime; Lv.39) Confusion, Barrier, Light Screen, Double Slap
    - ...l Kayvaan l... (Slowbro; Lv.39) Confusion, Withdraw, Bodyslam, Bubblebeam
    - ...l Echelon l... (Exeggcutor; Lv.35) Leech Seed, Stun Spore, Mega Drain, Egg Bomb

- Safari Zone: I got the HM03 (teached Surf to Kingler) and catched Pinsir, Nidorina, Nidorino, Goldeen and Slowpoke. And I found the golden Teeth and got HM04 (teached Strenght to Kingler too).
    - Route 19: surfed to the Seafoam Islands (defeating the trainers, of course); I catched a Krabby, a Psyduck, a Seel, a Dewgong and a Poliwag.
    Finally, I got my 6. team member - Staryu (Lv.30) and teached him both Surf and Thunderbolt. And evolved it into Starmie, of course.

Update:
    - ...l Nurvent l... (Starmie; Lv.30) Surf, Thunderbolt, Recover, Harden
    - ...l Echelon l... (Exeggcotur; Lv.39) Leech Seed, Stun Spore, Mega Drain, Egg Bomb
    - ...l Kayvaan l... (Slowbro; Lv.39) Confusion, Withdraw , Bodyslam, Bubble Beam
    - ...l Marcel l... (Mr. Mime; Lv.40) Confusion, Barrier, Light Screen, Double Slap
    - ...l Sethur l... (Hypno; Lv.40) Headbutt, Hypnosis, Dreameater, Psychic
    - ...l Maleval l... (Kadabra; Lv.40) Teleport, Psychic, Recover, Psybeam

-Routes 20, 21: defeated all trainers.
    -Cinnabar Island: I catched a Grimer, a Muk and a Ponyta and found the key for the gym. I defeated Blaine.

-Saffron City: I entered the town finally! (For some reasons I saved me this highlight for the end of the game...) First, I teached TM29 Psychic to Exeggcutor, than defeated the trainers in the fighting gym and won a Hitmonlee.
    -Silph Co.: Won against all members of Team Rocket, defeated Blue with Sethur only (reached Lv.43 in the fight) and Exeggcutor took care of Giovanni (reached Lv.44).

I finally faced my Mistress, Sabrina, in the Saffron City Gym. [TM46 for Kadabra, TM31 for Mr. Mime]

-Viridian City again! The trainers in the gym couldn´t stop me... ;) Giovanni lost all his Pokemon with only one hit of Exeggcutor. After that I faced Blue again on Route 22. His Alakazam was hard to take down, but he lost nethertheless.
    -Victory Road: I catched a Machamp and a Golbat.
    Finally I reached the Indigo Plateau! After some last training, my Top 4 Challenge-Team was this:

- ...l Nurvent l... (Starmie; Lv.49) Thunderbolt, Surf, Blizzard, Recover
    - ...l Marcel l... (Mr.Mime; Lv.50) Confusion, Substitute, Light Screen, Mimic
    - ...l Sethur l... (Hypno; Lv.47) Headbutt, Hypnosis, Dreameater, Psychic
    - ...l Kayvaan l... (Slowbro; Lv.49) Confusion, Amnesia, Bodyslam, Bubble Beam
    - ...l Echelon l... (Exeggcutor; Lv.48) Leech Seed, Stun Spore, Mega Drain, Psychic
    - ...l Maleval l... (Kadabra; Lv.48) Teleport, Psywave, Recover, Psychic

So the final battle started.

Lorelei: Nurvent was my choice here. He defeated Dewgong with two Thunderbolts, Cloyster with one, Slowbro with two again and Jynx with three surfs. He damaged Lapras critically, but finally had to give up. Sethur put Lapras to sleep, ate his dream, and defeated it finally.

Bruno: I took Echelon, of course. He defeated the two Onix with one mega Drain and the fighting types with one Psychic each. Five hits, five K.Os.

Agathe: I choose Maleval, but he had his problems... 2 Psychics took out her first Gengar, but he got confused and took a heavy hit from Golbat, so I switched him out and choosed Sethur. Agathe changed too and choosed Haunter. Sethur lost against him. Maleval finished him off and took out Golbat too - but got confused again. Arbok finished him off finally. So Echelon had to clean up the field and saved my victory. I reanimated all of my Pokemon after the fight.

Lance: Nurvent destroyed Gyarados with a critical hit Thunderbolt and then I choosed Kayvaan. With three Amnesias he was able to one-hit-kOed Lance´s Dragonairs and Aerodactyl. Finally Dragonite took him out, so Sethur got another chance. He put his enemy to sleep and ate his dreams until he won. Great job, indeed.

Blue: Well, the last fight, and his Pidgeon was no enemy for Nurvents Thunderbolt. Alakazam wasn´t as hard as I feared, because he wasn´t able to deal much damage to my Amnesia-abusing Kayvaan. The Bodyslams of Slowbro finally took him out. Rhydon wasn´t able to took Echelons Mega Drain, as well as his own Exeggcutor failed against Sethurs Headbutts (he flinched quite often, that made it very easy).
    Than he send out Gyarados, and problems began... Sethur put him to sleep, but he awaked immediately and finished Sethur with a Hydro Cannon. I choosed Maleval. He was OHKoed by a Critical Hit Hydro Cannon. I choosed Echelon. After putting Leech Seed on him, things seemed to be all right, but Stun Spore missed and Hyper beam also defeated Echelon. I choose Nurvent and reanimated Echelon. Nurvent had to take another Hyper Beam for this, but survived and and hit Gyarados with another Critical Hit Thunderbolt. So this horrible enemy goes down finally. Surf hit Charizard badly, but a Critical Slash finished my brave Pokemon, and so it was on Kayvaan to defeat Blue´s last Pokemon with Bubble Beam. I became the new Champion and...

... finished the Psycho Monoteam Challenge!

Hall of Fame and final conclusion:

1. Nurvent (Starmie, Lv.50): It was one of my best Pokemon, although it was the last one I´d catch. It´s able to learn such a flexible mix of attacks, Thunderbolt, Surf, Psychic, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Bodyslam, Recover, Thunder Wave... you really have a luxury problem with its moveset. It has done incredible well in my team, finishing up many Rockets in Saffron City, the trainers in the Cinnabar and Viridian Gym and Lorelei. And the two Gyarados of Lance and Blue. I never used this one before, and I cannot believe it. Such a great one!

2. Marcel (Mr. Mime, Lv.50): He was quite underused, finished some normal trainers, nothing special indeed. But he´s a psychic type, so I had to took him and he wasn´t a burden. I didn´t use him in the final fights. Well, he was quite easy to train because I traded him from that ingame trainer...

3. Sethur (Hypno, Lv.48): When I played Pokemon Blue first time, I really fell in love with Drowzee. Later I nearly forgot about it. This is the first time I used it for years - and it was amazing! He took out Blue´s whole team in saffron City and nearly again in Viridian City, he defeat Lances Dragonite and Blues Exeggcutor. Besides, he killed countless ingame trainers.

4. Kayvaan (Slowbro, Lv.50): I only used Slowbro one time before, and it turn out to be as great as I remind of him. To catch one on Route 23 is one of the best things I discovered in the Blue edition. His Amnesia Sweeps in the final fight against Lance and Blue were really great, and he had the honour to defeat Blues last Pokemon.

5. Echelon (Exeggcutor, Lv.49): This one I rarely used before, too... and like Starmie, it was incredible! Psychic and Mega Drain destroyed Giovanni two times, Bruno too, and damaged several other Pokemon in the final fights. Well. It was very hard to train as well, but after teaching him the right attacks, it slashed enemies like hell. Best Special attack of my team, best Attack too, good defensive, poor speed. But Exeggcutor truly is one of the best Pokemon in R/B/Y.

6. Maleval (Kadabra, Lv.48): Why didn´t I evolve him? Hm, I had my reasons for it. After all, it wasn´t necessary. But in the final fight he was a bit disappointing - the lack of power was notable. But he was and is the leader of my team, my first Pokemon for the challenge - he defeated most of the ingame trainers and makes me proud so many times.

===Challenge finished!===

Time: 19:12
    Pokedex: 56
    Badges: 8

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2011
    YAY! POKEMON RED CHALLENGE! :D

Can I use Grass type please? :) Thanks :D

Sorry for the double post, forgot I could edit the last post.

Started it:

Named Player as Cammy
    named Rival as Gary
    Picked Bulbasaur.
    Defeated Gary and grew Bulbasaur to Lv. 6
    Saved at the start of Viridian Forest

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2011
    Update:

Defeated the first trainer in Viridian Forest, safely exited the forest and healed up at Pewter City.
    Entered the Gym and fought with the first trainer. Failed and went back to the top of Route 2 to train.
    Trained to Level 13, challenged the trainer and won. Went head to head with Brock and Won! Bulbasaur grew to Level 14.
    Bulbasaur evolved into Ivysaur on the trek to Mount Moon and I saved the game there.

Sandshrew

Poke-n00b extraordinaire!
    Years
    Never mind I started with Normal my adventure begins on page 10****

Last edited:

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    Final Update Time

Went west of Celadon
    Caught: :t143:Snorlax
    Named: Snoarlacks
    Stored Snoarlacks in the PC

Continued on Bike Path and beat everyone
    Beat everyone in Koga's Gym...
    except for the guy in the lower left now that I think about it...:disappoin

Entered the Safari Zone
    Got: Gold Teeth, Surf
    Accidentally Caught: :t102:Exeggcute
    Named: (I didn't bother to)
    Stored EXEGGCUTE in the PC

Flew to Pallet
    Surfed south and beat everyone on the way

Went to the Pokemon Mansion and got the secret key
    in record time for me.

Answered every question wrong in Blaine's Gym...on purpose.
    Beat everyone and Blaine

Flew to Viridian
    Taught Rattykate Blizzard over Thunderbolt
    Beat all of Giovanni's followers
    Cluhfabel handled Giovanni quite nicely by itself

Beat Vampiro for the second to the last time

Thrashed my way through Victory Road with minimal worries
    Grinded party to about Lvl 62

Faced the E4 + 1
    Lorelei was easy but Cluhfabel froze(I wish I hadn't gotten rid of Rattykate's Thunderbolt)
    Fear-o tagged with Cluhfabel and demolished Bruno
    Cluhfabel had to beat Agatha for the most part(it knows Psychic)
    Lance fell prey to Rattykate's Blizzard(So I guess it earned its keep)
    Vampiro wasn't all too hard but he required a collaborative effort to beat

SKYTHUR AND HIS PARTY ARE POKEMON LEAGUE CHAMPS!!!
    R/B MONOTYPE CHALLENGE: NORMAL---COMPLETE
    PLAYING TIME 12:45
    VERSION PLAYED: RED

:t020:Rattykate Lvl 64

Super Fang
    Blizzard
    Quick Attack
    Hyper Fang

:t022:Fear-o Lvl 63

Take Down
    Drill Peck
    Fly
    Fury Attack

:t036:Cluhfabel Lvl 65

Double-Edge
    Psychic
    Bubblebeam
    Mega Punch

:t151:Meyou Lvl 7

Strength
    Cut
    Dig
    Surf

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2009
    Hey, I would like to do the Red/Blue Monotype Challenge, on Pokémon Blue.
    Using WATER!
    Squirtle's the way to go :)
    Updates quite often :) If it's OK I do it that is.

Foxnordic

Common trainer
    Years
    sorry i haven't posted for for awhile
    i defeated team rocket in the pokemon tower
    i caught snorlax
    cubone is lv 25
    bone club
    leer
    growl

nidoqueen lv 36
    water gun
    horn drill
    body slam
    tail whip

dugtrio lv 35
    dig
    slash
    sand attack
    growl

sandslash lv 37
    cut
    slash
    submission
    sand attack

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    I'm doing ghost in Pokemon Red. (The Gastly family is the only ghost in generation 1)

*Got in trade
    **Got in trade from Johto

Badges: 0

**Gastly Level 5:
    Red/Blue Monotype Challenge!

Moves:
    Lick
    Confuse Ray
    Night Shade
    Toxic

**Gastly Level 5

Moves:
    Lick
    Confuse Ray
    Night Shade
    Toxic

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    A quick update.

*Got in trade
    **Got in trade from Johto

Badges: 1

**Gastly Level 16:

Moves:
    Lick
    Confuse Ray
    Night Shade
    Toxic

**Gastly Level 14:

Moves:
    Lick
    Confuse Ray
    Night Shade
    Toxic

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    ...I didn't think that the Ghost-type was a valid type for the monotype challenge.

Sign me up for water, update tomorrow.

EDIT: Update tonight.

Monotype Challenge log

Type: Water

Player Name: WASH
    Rival Name: DANE

6/17/09

Got Squirtle (Unnamed)
    Beat DANE without NDMs or Potions (Nyaah)
    Withdrew the Potion
    Took the Free Sample Potion
    Got the Parcel
    Got the Pokedex
    Squirtle learned Bubble
    Curse you, Sand Attack!
    Splurged on Pokeballs
    Beat DANE on the second try
    Swept Viridian Forest.
    Learned Water Gun
    Swept Pewter Gym
    Wartortle is Awesome, right?
    Bought Antidotes
    Rewound out of one trainer fight
    Bought a Magikarp
    Finished the route before Mt. Moon
    Caught a Cut Slave (to tide me over Kabuto)
    Picked up TM12, Water Gun
    Picked up TM01, Mega Punch
    Bought Escape Ropes
    Gyahh, I'm passing up all these potential powerhouses because of the WRONG TYPE!
    Stupid Hyper Fang.
    Used my Cut Slave to absorb hits from Grimer.
    Finished Mt. Moon
    Got Dome Fossil
    Started on Cerulean Gym
    Magikarp got Tackle!
    I need potions...
    Used my Cut Slave to absorb hits from Starmie.
    Beat Misty on the Second Try.
    Magikarp thrashed DANE's Abra.
    Used my Cut Slave to absorb hits from DANE's Bulbasaur.
    Thrashed DANE
    Won a Nugget
    Wartortle learned Seismic Toss, which is an AWESOME MOVE
    Met with Bill
    Skipped Surge
    Magikarp beat a Bug Catcher all by himself... AND EVOLVED!!!
    Taught Gyarados Bubblebeam and Water Gun
    Got an Old Rod for no good reason...
    Got the Voucher
    Taught Gyarados Body Slam
    Gyarados Learned Dragon Shockwave... I mean Dragon Rage...
    Thrashed DANE with Body Slam and Seismic Toss
    Cut learned CUT
    The Ship set sail with only broken dreams and empty promises...
    I love how you can sort of navigate Rock Tunnel without flash in R/B/Y!
    I think that the game is sending me hordes of ONIX on purpose...
    I neither think nor care that I got all of the Rock Tunnel trainers...
    Named the Wartortle "Blitz" and the Gyarados "Broccoli"
    Worked my way to Snorlax, had to turn back.
    Named Eevee "Kasumi"
    Evolved Kasumi into Vaporeon
    Checked Movepool of Vaporeon... I have found my dragon killer, and she is Kasumi.

Save Point

11 hours, 7 minutes in.

Kasumi the Vaporeon, Lv. 25
    Tackle
    Sand Attack

Broccoli the Gyarados, Lv. 34
    Body Slam
    Dragon Shockwave Rage
    Water Gun
    Bubblebeam

Blitz the Wartortle, Lv. 35
    Bite
    Mega Punch
    Level-Based Thrashing Move
    Water Gun

Cut the Paras, Lv. 8
    Scratch
    Cut
    Rest
    Bide

6/18/09

Picked up Coin Case, don't know why, though - no water types for sale here.
    Hey, wait a second, I'm gonna get a Lapras as part of the story, and TM23 is Dragon Shockwave Rage...
    Bought 3000 Coins
    Stormed Celadon Game Corner
    Blitz is now a BLASTOISE!
    Got the Silph Scope
    Skipping Erika for now...
    Taught Kasumi Ice Beam
    Opened up Saffron
    Fought DANE again...
    Kasumi thrashed DANE with Ice Beam!
    After a Raocow break, I remembered why I hated doing Pokemon Tower to begin with.
    I keep freezing these ghost-type things...
    'Scuse me, ma'am; I'm just on my way to AVENGE YOUR @%#(ing DEATH!
    Got the Poke'flute.

Save Point
    18 hours, 11 minutes in
    I love x1000 speed

Broccoli, Lv. 35 GYARADOS
    111/125
    ATK 109 Body Slam
    DEF 79 Dragon Shockwave Rage
    SPD 71 Water Gun
    SPC 93 Bubblebeam

Kasumi, Lv. 35 VAPOREON
    140/145
    ATK 59 Ice Beam
    DEF 53 Water Gun
    SPD 60 Quick Attack
    SPC 94 Tackle

Blitz, Lv. 36 BLASTOISE
    119/119
    ATK 78 Bite
    DEF 92 Mega Punch
    SPD 77 Seismic Toss
    SPC 82 Water Gun

Cut, Lv. 8 Paras
    24/ 24
    ATK 17 Scratch
    DEF 14 Cut
    SPD 9 Rest
    SPC 14 Bide

Coins: 50
    PCash: 15648
    Badges: 00000011
    Next Target: Fuschia and the Surf TM, alternatively Silph Co.

Last edited:

BZuma

BZuma's i
    Years
    Wow this looks cool im gunna do fire sounds good i will post after every 2 gyms and how many hm slaves?
    Charazard all the way:)

first update:D
    got starter(charmader)
    beat rival
    deliverd parcel
    done gym with level 14
    done mount moon charmander eveolded
    skipped 2 gym
    trianed to 37
    defeated rival agian
    got cut
    defeated misty
    only started last night:)
    post agian after 4 gym:)

Last edited:

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    urmm somthing happend to old account so got new one
    dont 4th gym and 5th gym on doing saffron team rocket thing
    urm got growithle and flaron
    leveled charizard to 54 flaron 50 and growithe 30 need to train.
    post agian

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back