• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red Flags

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Ugh I forgot one. Like three of the guys I work with today were being so damn thirsty. One guy was like, "That girl speaking is soooo hot" and I was like, "...Okay...?" He was like, "Not like THAT, I mean she's just really pretty!" And I told him, "If you meant that, why didn't you say it to begin with?" lol Gentlemen, "hot" and "sexy" are not the only adjective to describe looks.

And two other guys were staring at some woman's butt today as she was leaving. Literally oggling it and talking about how they want to take a bite of out it and all that crap. Both of them have girlfriends, one of which is a friend of mine. I totally get that people will look even if they're taken, but these two guys took it way too far.

It was basically Thirsty Tuesday at my work. Ugh. Sexual urges and such aren't really something I totally understand since I'm not a sexual person, so it's just...gross and strange to me to hear people talking like that. I don't get it. I never will. But it's something that definitely makes me not want to be involved with whoever is making those kinds of remarks. It puts me in a really uncomfortable position and I'd rather not be around it or be the target of it.

Back