• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red Rain Presents : 30 Secret Circles

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    Here is a recap of all the selections yesterday.

P_G: I told you what your prizes were. It would help if you had read my post. You chose 7 & 8. A Level 40 Wailord and Level 1 Shuckle with a decent battling moveset including Toxic.

Animanga_boy: If you had read my post, I said I was unable to trade last night. I had to leave. To recap, you chose 1 & 30. You get a Level 34 Tangrowth and a Level 100 Blaziken nicnkamed Lohgock. Just bare in mind, I didn't give it that nickname.

Ikasu: You chose 23 & 27. Your prizes are: A Level 1 Absol with Swords Dance and A Level 100 Vaporeon!

Deano_Dance: Your 1st prize Deano is a Level 54 Bastiodon! Your 2nd prize is a Level 18 Porygon. That's a mixed bag if ever I saw one.

Homsar: You have a Level 20 Aerodactyl holding Blackglasses and a Level 30 Japanese Skuntank holding a Water Stone!

Skarmory: You get a Level 1 Flareon and a Level 36 Alakazam holding a Poison Barb.

Flah117: Your prizes are: A Level 46 Sunflora holding a Leaf Stone and a Level 55 Dragonite.

Neos 93: Your prizes were: Level 52 Poliwrath and a Level 18 Porygon-Z!

Niichan, Rich Devil Dog and JCeval: You selected 1 or 2 already selected numbers. All your selections are void, be quick to select back.​

Please post here, so I know who is ready to trade. Remember, the SHINY is still out there. I will update the first post with the Remaining circles.

Red Rain.

Last edited:

Red Rain

Years
    Please read for goodness sake. I just posted that large post and I said I updated the first post with numbers that are left. 24 and 27 have been taken.​

Red Rain.

Red Rain

Years
    Those are fine. You won a Level 9 Makuhita and a Level 42 Gastrodon holding a Star Piece. I need your FC.

Red Rain

Years
    Ninve, you won........ a Japanese Level 52 Roserade holding an Everstone and a Level 46 Forretress. I'll be on wi-fi in a few mins, seeing as your info is there for me to see.

Back