• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

red shark battle

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    if any one knows how to use red shark I would like to battle. if you help me figure it out i'll play.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • uh what is redshark i feel like im missing out can u send me a link on how to play.:classic:

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    re

wait are you telling me that I am the only one who has read the entire rule book

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    re

its not that hard. once you play by yourself for a little its easy. I just don't know how to play other people.

Years
  • I've set it up in the past, so I know it's not all that hard, but I'm looking for an easier method to use, since the number of steps it needs is a bit much when using things like Skype and MSN are quicker because they don't require multiple pieces of software to be installed.

Online matches, however, require you to have the Hamachi client running. I'll give it a try again at some point, myself.

Back