• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red vs. Blue (Halo Comedy Series PG-14 Language)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive
Years
  • Hey why don't we start I'll take care of the blues by my character is the only there right now and he has to hold the base down and when more people join they just come back from their vacation or something like that

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
  • OOC:Yeah lets start.

IC: I walked up to the red base and said "My god this piece of **** is the red base?" Of course I was new there so I had never seen it before. I looked around to find the other reds.

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive
    Years
  • AS Tank looked around he saw a note on the wall ATTENION NEWBIE we are on vaction so your in charge so make sure the reds don't tkae over will be back when we fell like it -Church AW Crap this is going to be bad well lets check the frigde Tank said to no one and went seaching into the base

Meanwhile at the Red base Alock saw someone and yelled Hey you new here to I just got in and What do you think of the flag isn't just great to see it for real I mena there was some at boot camp nut its great to have on of are own oh yeah names Alock

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • i walked up to the base, that guy was right, it was a piece of s*it! "ok, wheres the red base, all i see is this pile of scrap" i said

i walked over to a table and took out a deck of cards, trying to guess teh card i would draw "ace of hearts" right "queen of spades" right "two of diamonds" right "when are we supposed to start anyway? im bored already" i said, going back to my game. "king of clubs" right "this is stupid" right

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive
    Years
  • Alock looked around uh where is Sarge and the others except Griff I hate griff.

Tank Went on the roof of the blus base and saw a gun up thier Hey A gun now I have one sense they ranout at headquarters yay and its a sinper rilfe now I'll have some fun

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
  • IC:I walked up behind a man who was talking about a man named Sarge. "Hey, do you know something about this place or did you just decide to hang out here?"

OOC:Is anyone part of the Red vs. Blue forum?

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Kitty slowly made her way to the base and looked around, already wanting to puke. "I swear, this place is probably the Sh*t house..." She grunted, looking up slightly. "At least it ain't the worst....oh wait, it is...." Arms crossed she walked around, looking at the various members, guys most likely. Hel, she was probably the only female member!.

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive
    Years
  • Uh hey look anthor new person what up yeah I know its a Sh*t hole but at least the flag looks good huh. Alock walked over to her. so whats your name anyway. he asked her standing next to her.

Tank on the other hand was having know luck eith friends he grew bored after 2 hours of waiting and went outside. ' Hey what if I kill all the reds then I'll be a hero to the blues. He started looking for a good spot to snipe them out he saw that there was a bush on the hill right before the red base he went there and took a spot. Hey I'll get the one with the black and yellow armor frist he looks like he is incharge cause he is talking to everyone. Boom the shot missed BOOM BOOM BOOM Three more shots he ended up hitting him in the head and the man went down but he looked at everyone who was with him and saw that they were looking at him. " AW Crap start with the running now." He yelled as he went and hid in a cave

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
  • Slowly, from behind Tank, Bubba crept.
    Slowly, without Tank's knowledge, Bubba attacked.
    Slowly, with Tank no doubt in agony, Bubba laughed.
    "Heh, heh, heh."

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive
    Years
  • Tank Slowly was crawling away after the attack on him. " Ow that real hurt I have to be more carful."
    OOC- Can we control characters from the show like chruch sarge and the others if so I'm going to start doing that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    think i can join
    Name:does it have to be your halo name?if not then..Andrew
    Color of armor:black with blood on it
    Affiliation:Red team
    Weapon of choice: Plasma rifle
    Pesonality:Andrew is a shady person doesnt talk much but will battle until the end

Last edited:

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive
    Years
  • Church and Tucker came back. Church looks at tucker " Hey aren't we getting a rookie today?" Tucker looks at him and shurrges " Don't know But I'm getting the sniper rifle so come on lets go home." When they got there they saw Tank. "Oh hey I'm the new guy and I shot one of the red guys." Tucker looks at his hands. " Hey give me that what are you doing with it I want it **** it" Tucker said as he tried to get it. " Uh no I found it so therfore its mine." Tank said as Church spoke. " Hes right it is his so just let him have it.

OOC- Hey I'm getting rid of alock and I'll control all the bluuse alright.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • OOC: Hey everyone...I'm gonna pull out of this because I'm at another RPG-block. I'm really sorry if I sound stupid..

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive
    Years
  • Caboose and tex come back an jour after Church and Tucker. They both see Tank. " So these are the other two blues I take it." Tank said as he looked at the. " So your the rookie so do a good job alright" Says tex and then caboose spoke." Yay know I'm no longer the newbie I'm caboose so have fun. But don't try to be churchs best friend or I'll get you."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back