• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red vs Blue

Who will win?

• Red

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Blue

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
Years
  • I was discussing this with a friend today and it brought up some interesting points.

In a competitive battling scenario who would your bet be on to win?
    Red vs Blue

The only fair way I can see is to have the same teams that they use in in the B2W2 world tournament and go head to head in a 1 on 1 all out brawl.
    For realises this would end up being a very interesting battle.

For those who haven't been on Bulbapedia lately the teams are:
    Red:
    Pikachu
    Lapras
    Snorlax
    Venusaur
    Blastoise
    Charizard

Blue:
    Aerodactyl
    Exeggutor
    Gyarados
    Alakazam
    Arcanine
    Machamp

So place your bets people!

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Levels? If they are the same levels as in HG/SS, then my bet goes to Red. If they are equal levels, like level 100, then Blue is my choice.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Red would win because he was destined to beat Blue in Pokémon battles.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • Well Red's Pokemon were at quite high levels, so he would win.

However, if they were both using all Lv. 100 Pokemon then... I'd still say Red. He has some seriously tough Pokemon like Lapras and Snorlax. While Blue would be tough, I don't think his team would make the cut.

Years
  • Interesting question :) Going on the basis they're on the same level, I voted for Blue. I feel his team's more balanced and his pokémon know more moves that would have Red worried rather than vice versa.

Polizard'12

Pokemon Trader
    Years
  • The only real threat on Blue's team to Red is his Alakazam, the rest can be easily handled using type advantages. Physical Attackers such as Snorlax may prove too much for Alakazam's defenses.
    I'd say Red will win the fight.
    This is only judging by their Pokemon used though, if items and movesets are shown, it could be a different story...

rayan.b

i like cinnamon :)
    Years
  • if they use the same moves items and abilities as they did in hg/ss red would win
    but blues team is capable of having a much better strategy if he changed some moves items and abilities so ill go with blue

i like cinnamon :)

Back