• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Red vs. Lance

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lv.70 Arcanine...

Sunny Day on the 1st turn, whilst Pikachu can't kill due to Intimidate. It then uses Extremespeed. It then takes Lapras to 1/3 with Solarbeam, setting up my Ampharos to KO it....yeah, overall a very good lead.

Years
    Ok here my experience.My six poekmon basics Typhlosion l:46 r:83
    nidoking 48-83 haunter-gengar 44-83 pidgeot 45-83 slowpoke 43-83 graveler 45-83

When i was in elite four i have forgot revives max potion and etc.
    At will only i lost my nidokign from hsi slowbro(it is strong)
    AT bruno i lost my pidgeot from the onix.
    At karen i lost my slowpoek and haunter.
    So i went to lance with a lv46 typhlosion and a lv43 graveler.
    Graveler lucky win lance gyarados but then lost.With typhlosion i beat al ldrgonites lucky i had focus punch and beat aerodactyl bu tcharizard was the hardest.
    As for red i beat his pikachu with my graveler.Then i beat venusaur with typhlosion charizard with slowpoek and blastoise with nidokign(i have thunder) lapras was defeated from gengar(shadow ball sucks) and the snorlax was bitten by pidgeot even if it was a little hard.
    So lance was harder.

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
    red, i guess

For Lance, i mainly used a Kangaskhan with Outrage, sort of easy, but still had to revive nevertheless. and Outrage vs Outrage was epic.

For Red, I got impatient so I traded in all legendary pokemon (Dialga, Palkia, Rayquaza, Lugia, Darkrai, Mewtwo). It was still very hard O_o

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    TBH a thread just to say what was your strongest Pokemon for a particular battle is a bit too specific considering this thread and the What's Your Team thread, so merged with the Red and Lance thread as you are allowed to discuss the Pokemon you used in this thread.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    red was harder for me...
    but i do wish red had more part of the game's story, he has a too little part for being the strongest trainer.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    My highest was a Lvl 55 Dragonite... But most of my other Pokémon weren't far behind, except two who were about ~10 levels back. No dedicated HM slaves.

Trace1992

Captain of Squad 12
    Years
    red all the way lance wasnt to hard it took me once to beat him but took me like 5 times to beat red lol

Back