• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Redesigned DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    They could of at least waited a year before starting work on this IMO. It's pointless I think. It doesn't look that much smaller to me, & doesn't do anything different as far as I can see.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I'm torn as of right now. I LOVE my DS, bought it the day they were released her in the US. I'm honestly perfectly fine with my DS but I wouldn't mind getting a Lite. I like it's look, and it looks as though it won't create a buldge in my pocket. All-in-all, if I am to somehow end up with spare money I don't need, I'll probobly buy one.

ouendan

Video Game Nut
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2006
    I've decided to give my DS to my sister to get one, the GBA cart might stick out but that screen is too much for me to resist. Here are some more pictures for you guys:
    Redesigned DS

Redesigned DS

Redesigned DS

Redesigned DS

Redesigned DS

Redesigned DS

Redesigned DS

Redesigned DS

Redesigned DS

Redesigned DS

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    The DS lite sux
    My friend was leaning over with a DS Lite. Someone bumped him. it fell on carpet. The screen fell off.
    I slipped. My DS fell down a set of stairs. (It was only 4 steps, but slit, it was a hard wood floor and the bottom) It has a small dent. It still works fine.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    That's wonderful, but that doesn't excuse you bumping a two year old thread. :| Make a new one to talk about the Lite if you want to continue this, and check your timestamps next time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back