• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rediculous Things In Pokemon (revieved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Post Some Things Here That Are In Pokemon, And Quite Frankly, Don't Make Much Sence. Here's What I Have Come Up With:

-How when You Beat A Gym Leader, Or A Rival, Or Someone That Really Doesn't Want You To Beat Them, They Give You A Bunch Of Money After The Battle. "You Destroyed My Pride! You Ruined My Life, And Sent Me Into Spiraling Depression! Oh, And Here's Your $4000."

-"Critical Hit! It's Not Very Effective..."

-In The Episode Where Ash Gets A Krabby, It Says You Can Only Have 6 Pokemon On Your Belt, if You Catch Another One It Goes To The Place Where You Got Your Pokedex. But What If You Don't Have A Pokedex? Then What Happens If You Have 7+ Pokemon?

-Also In The Krabby Episode, When He Gets It, The Pokeball Poofs Away In A Stream Of Light. How Does The Pokeball Know That You've Caught 7 Pokemon?

-How Pokemon Has Been On The Air For 9 Years Now, And Ash Doesn't Seem To Have Grown Very Much.

-How Brock Can See With His Eyes Closed.

-Why Ash Would Catch 30 Taros's.

-How Ash Manages To See Almost All The Legendaries, And Most People Don't Even Think They Exist.

-Why Meowth Is The Only Talking Pokemon (besides mewtwo). I Mean, If It Is Indeed Possible For A Pokemon To Learn How To Talk, As Meowth Did In That One Episode, Then It Seems Like More People Would Teach Their Pokemon How To Talk.

That's All I Can Think Of For Now.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    -How ridiculous it is that in the anime Pikachu can zap an Onyx and actually cause damage yet in the video games it doesn't even scratch it.

-Kabutops is Water/Rock correct? Being half water it would be affected by Electric type moves. So how come in the Prehistoric Pokemon episode when Ash asked Pikachu to use Thunderbolt on a Kabutops it did no damage yet in the 5th movie it got hit ><;

Years
    -in this weeks episode Psyduck had Focus Punch, Hydro pump, fury swipes, and confusion
    -Brock never gets the girl
    -the new voice actor for brock sounds like he came out of the Village People(you know what I mean)
    -the new voice actors in general
    I will have more

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    - Most of the time when James talks, it sounds like he's trying to sound sexy/flirty, only his voice is so weird sounding that it doesn't work out.

- The fact that 10 year olds can go out in the world, travel thousands of miles from home, and associate with all kinds of creepy adults.

- All the different trainers seem to be completely obsessed with whatever their "profession" is (i.e. Hikers and Hiking, Bug Catchers and Bug Pokemon, etc)

Years
    -Gyarados isn't Dragon type
    -Gyrados is always referred to as a dragon
    -Magikarp exists for the sole purpose of evolving
    -There is a Pokemon that evolves by beauty (Feebas)
    -Feebas is very, very, rare, it's rarity is overdone
    -You need badges to use moves outside of battle
    -Ash's Pikachu is way, way, way too strong on the show
    -Ash always finds rare wild Pokemon and never catches them
    -Ash expects to catch them all, but he never catches any
    -Who would want a Pokemon ability that increases move power if the Pokemon has to be very hurt for it to work, and even then it only works on one move type?
    -Team rocket always falls for the con artist who disguises common Pokemon as rare Pokemon (stupid)
    -Brock leaves and comes back and leaves and comes back
    -Ash leaves his Charizard at some kind of Charizard training ground shortly after it finally starts listening to him
    -Ash doesn't have to fight seventy battles to fight the Frontier Brains

To name a few (a lot)

blastoise>you

blahblahblah
    Years
    -How the heck can monsters fit in your pocket
    -When you get a primeape(sp) you don't give it to some loser after it wins a tournament
    -You talk to your dad before you travel the world

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    blastoise>you said:
    -How the heck can monsters fit in your pocket
    -When you get a primeape(sp) you don't give it to some loser after it wins a tournament
    -You talk to your dad before you travel the world
    1.I Don't Know, Mabey In A Pokeball?
    2.It Was Too Powerfull For Ash To Train.
    3.Not If You Don't Know Where He Is.

enyce

banned
    Years
    Only thing that doesnt make since is, pikachu shocked the living crap out of Cubone and a bunch of other ground pokemon. Pikachu is the mary sue of the anime.

Also if its Ash's goal to catch them all, but he doesnt catch any.

Also, Red>Ash

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
    -Other trainer's Pokemon just happen to evolve after meeting Ash and friends

-Ash never goes out with the sole purpose of catching something; he befriends wild Pokemon

-Team Rocket STILL has money

-Team Rocket still wants Pikachu. I mean, after hundreds of episodes, shouldn't they go stalk a new trainer?

-In that really old Paris episode, it got hit by a tiny static bolt and a few drops of water and STILL fainted, even though it was a grass type.

-Ash never makes any attempts at evolving his Pokemon

-Jesse and James STILL go along with Meowth's ideas of what Giovanni will think

-Team Rocket uses guns to catch Pokemon (this is a CHILDREN'S show...)

I'll have more soon.

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    -Ash's pokemon have crap attacks and should have crap stats since there not evolved but he always wins XD.

blastoise>you

blahblahblah
    Years
    marillmonster2000 said:
    1.I Don't Know, Mabey In A Pokeball?
    2.It Was Too Powerfull For Ash To Train.
    3.Not If You Don't Know Where He Is.

Why did you try and answer me? Thats weird, there are other posters....

Let me revise my question then.

How can a monster fit in a ball? And if you can answer that by saying it's just a show then this whole thread is a moot point.

enyce

banned
    Years
    blastoise>you said:
    How can a monster fit in a ball? And if you can answer that by saying it's just a show then this whole thread is a moot point.

Thats an easy question

The technology inside the pokeball, minimizes the pokemon. So it can fit in the ball. Therefore it can go in your poket.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    -Why Meowth Is The Only Talking Pokemon (besides mewtwo). I Mean, If It Is Indeed Possible For A Pokemon To Learn How To Talk, As Meowth Did In That One Episode, Then It Seems Like More People Would Teach Their Pokemon How To Talk.
    If Pokémon are smart enough to understand human language, surely they could all learn to speak human languages, too. However, their throats probaly aren't developed to cause the correct sounds in order for them to speak.
    -Ash's pokemon have crap attacks and should have crap stats since there not evolved but he always wins XD.
    It's an anime for pete's sake, things don't need to work like they do in the games. If you think that's weird, then how come you aren't wondering why Pikachu got its butt kicked by Norman's Vigoroth and a kung-fu Bellsprout trained by some random trainer?
    -Ash never even tries to catch Legis.
    Most legendaries maintain a certain balance in the Pokémon world, meaning there's no telling what would happen if one of them was enslaved by a trainer. Furthermore, they are probaly way too strong to be caught anyway and are one of a kind, meaning they are almost extinct. Would you be cruel enough to enslave the last individual of a certain species?
    -Gyarados isn't Dragon type
    -Gyrados is always referred to as a dragon
    It's got everything to do with a japanese myth. A carp swims up a waterfall and becomes a flying river Dragon, that's why it's Flying/Water.
    -in this weeks episode Psyduck had Focus Punch, Hydro pump, fury swipes, and confusion
    They are all moves legally obtained in the Pokémon games, so what are you trying to prove here?
    -Why Ash Would Catch 30 Taros's.
    In the banned episode ''Legend of Dratini'', Ash attempted catching many different Pokémon, but a horde of Tauros always came in his way, I think you can figure the rest out yourself.
    -Brock never gets the girl
    Actually... he sometimes does. Like the berry girl, what's her face. Brock didn't like her, though, but...
    And... the girl who gave him his Vulpix, they were so an item.
    -Team Rocket STILL has money
    Giovanni probaly keeps sending more money. He real must want that Pikachu =P And if he doesn't; we don't know what Jesse and James do when they aren't stalking Ash&Co. They probaly go out pick-pocketing or something.
    -Feebas is very, very, rare, it's rarity is overdone
    There are real animals that are so much rarer than Feebas is in Pokémon, so it makes perfect sense. Of course certain Pokémon species are almost extinct.

I'll explain more things later x_x

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Chiru said:
    - Most of the time when James talks, it sounds like he's trying to sound sexy/flirty, only his voice is so weird sounding that it doesn't work out.

- The fact that 10 year olds can go out in the world, travel thousands of miles from home, and associate with all kinds of creepy adults.

- All the different trainers seem to be completely obsessed with whatever their "profession" is (i.e. Hikers and Hiking, Bug Catchers and Bug Pokemon, etc)
    1.That's Just How He Talks. I Don't Think He's TRYING To Sound Flirty, But That's Just How It Comes Out.

2.Many Anime's/Manga's Have Kids/Teenagers Going Far Away From Home, And Trying To Do Somehting. Besides, It's Sort Of Like A Custom. And Think Of Boarding School For Example, The Kids Stay There For A Year, And Are Definatly Free To Associate With Creepy Adults. But I Guess The Parent Trusts The Kid Enough Not To Talk To Strangers.. But That Doesn't Mean He Won't.. -_-;

3.Of Course, Pokemon Trainers Have Other Hobbies Than Pokemon Training. Like Even In Real Life, I'm Sure We All Like Pokemon (otherwise, why are you here?) , But I'm Also Pretty Sure All Of Us Have Other Hobbies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back