• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RedViper1990 Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DwerbDude

Badass
Years
  • Your shiny Yanmega interests me quite a bit.

Shiny Scizor-Adamant-Technician-Scizorite-Swords Dance,U-turn,Defog,Bullet Punch
    Shiny Gardevoir-Careful-Synchronize-Gardevorite-Psyshock,Return,Focus Blast, Protect
    Shiny Aegislash-Brave-Stance Change-Shadow Ball,Flash Cannon,King's Shield,Sacred Sword

If you don't want one of these three, I have some shiny legendaries also up for trade. :)

Years
  • Your shiny Yanmega interests me quite a bit.

Shiny Scizor-Adamant-Technician-Scizorite-Swords Dance,U-turn,Defog,Bullet Punch
    Shiny Gardevoir-Careful-Synchronize-Gardevorite-Psyshock,Return,Focus Blast, Protect
    Shiny Aegislash-Brave-Stance Change-Shadow Ball,Flash Cannon,King's Shield,Sacred Sword

If you don't want one of these three, I have some shiny legendaries also up for trade. :)
    Well... Scizor is one of my favorites and a shiny one would be awesome to have, so I would trade Yanmega for that one.

I will add you, so we can trade when we're both online :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back