• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Referrals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    This might be something Kairi would want to add to the FAQ.

What's the deal with the "Referral" thing in the Forum Info section of everyone's profile? Are those things that mods or admins give to people?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    refferals are something when you reffur a member to PC, then when they join they'll put that you reffured them

Years
    Skye said:
    This might be something Kairi would want to add to the FAQ.

What's the deal with the "Referral" thing in the Forum Info section of everyone's profile? Are those things that mods or admins give to people?
    Referrals are when some one signs up, there's an box, where you can type the name of the member who told you about it. :)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Indeed it is, I forgot this and Trainer Cards. ^_^; Knew I?d forget something. Ahh well, thanks for reminding me.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    If you?re willing, I?d be happy to look at any additions or errors that you?d like to add or correct. ^^;
    But as for this thread, it's now answered in the FAQ so...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back