• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Refresh a light that was in the Darkness"

Vatonage

reawken Light
    Years
    Hey there^^

for begining im realy sorry for my englisch but its not my best language^^'

My Name in Normal is Richard and im 22 years old. Living in Swizerland.
    But i dn't realy like my real name... to many negativ memorizes... so i'd preefer Vatonage OR Imgar.
    Thanks for loocking for it^^

SO what can i tell about me? Hmmm...
    So im a BIG BIG BG fan of the PMD Series. OO i LOVE them. My favorite game EVER is rescueteam red.
    But the Ranger series is one of my preefered series too^^

I Love to write RPG's with my friends. in favorite Poké-RPG's

So i often hear that i am to old for Pokémon but i say for something you realy like you're never to old^^

So if you realy want to know more please ask me i don't bite... very hard :P

Im glad to meet you and talk with you^^

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hii Vatonage and welcome to PC! :D Hm, I'm curious about what has brought you here today? I'm sure you'll find whatever you're looking for right here. Lots of people to meet and things to do - you'll fit right in in no time!

Also, it's not a problem if you're not very good at English~ We are all learning everyday, and you are no exception :3 I'm certain that after being with us for a while, your English would improve a whole lot. By helping each other to learn and to grow, you'll better yourself in no time at all!

Ooh, I really loved the PMD series as well! I've played the games many times and still fall in love with them over and over. <3 As you're such a huge fan, I'm certain that you'll feel right at home at the Spinoff Games forums where you can discuss all there is to discuss about PMD and other Pokemon games that are not from the main series. Also take a peek at our Roleplay Corner to take part in many exciting Roleplays which should be very similar to those RPGs you write!

You are absolutely right, my friend. Pokemon is for the old and the young - age is never a factor when it comes to Pokemon. I'm glad you see that way! Now that you know where to start off, go and enjoy all that PC has to offer! I'll be here if you ever need anything, so feel free to approach me at any time. See you around~! n_n

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

Well, it's nice to have you here, Vatonage! I too, am a big fan of the PMD series! Rescue Team Red is a wonderful game that's filled with loads of memories! I used to use Chikorita as a partner all the time and befriend an Electrike just before the Zapdos battle. Helps a lot with its Lightningrod ability! Have you also played Explorers of Sky/Darkness/Time? Those are wonderful games as well! I've only played one Ranger game - the one with the pokemon signs, and it was pretty fun as well! And yes, feel free to check out the Spinoff games to talk all about those games with other members!

I don't think you're ever too old for the things that you love, pokemon or otherwise! We've got all sorts of pokemon fans here in different ages who feel the same way! And I'm glad that you've joined here to express your feelings for pokemon!

So, welcome to the forum! I'll be glad to assist you at anytime to help ensure your fun around here! I hope to see you again, and have an amazing stay! There will be plenty of burgers soon!

Vatonage

reawken Light
    Years
    realy thanks^^
    so what my brings here today was realy...luck i would sayXD
    I was play the ranger "darknes over Almia" and search something in the internet... and found this site. And i see it and i found it great^^

Oh and at the PMD Series i EVER be the same Pokémon... how much i make this tests.. if i answer honest im evrey single one be a Charmander^^ and my Partner was an Bulbasaur^^
    Yes he reaaly was my only friend i have in my jounger years:(

AND it was SO hard to figth against Lavados or Arktos.

and of corse i will loock it all^^ i hope to come in in some of the rolleplays^^

Hiya, Vatonage! Great to meet you and welcome to the forum. ^o^

Mystery Dungeon sounds like an amazing game series but I've only played Gates to Infinity.. well, and 30 minutes of Red Rescue Team. Or was it Blue? Whichever one was for the GBA, haha. It does sound like an amazing series though and tons of people like it so sometimes I feel like I'm missing out. :( Have you ever played Gates to Infinity? I've heard from some fans that it wasn't as good as the other Mystery Dungeon games. Ranger sounds cool as well.. man, I sure have a lot of spin-off games to try.

But aw, Charmander! That's quite a cool Pokemon to play as. I usually play as Pikachu because he's adorable.

Anyway, I do hope you've been having a great time here so far. The forum's huge but still very friendly so we're all happy to chat and get to know you. Be sure to shoot one of us a message if you need anything! The staff with colored names are here to assist whenever. See you around, all right?

Years
    Hello there welcome to the community. I have never played any of the Mystery Dungeon games, I guess Im missing out something cool :(. Anyway, i hope you have a great tim here :)

Back