• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*refresh*refresh*refresh*refresh*

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • Are you a speed poster? Do you do it a lot? Have you EVER done it?

I did when I got into big conversations in my fanclub, or another fanclub, but I hardly ever do it. I'm not a huge fan of refreshing every 3 seconds >>

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Are you a speed poster? Do you do it a lot? Have you EVER done it?

I did when I got into big conversations in my fanclub, or another fanclub, but I hardly ever do it. I'm not a huge fan of refreshing every 3 seconds >>

Naw, I never refresh, I just click the logo at the top of this forum, I don't have the need to otherwise.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I just go back to the home page when I'm bored (to see who's online) or when I'm in a conversation over PMs.

Years
  • I rarely speed post. In fact, I can't think of the last time I've had to. :/

Generally, I post in polls, which you really can't speed post in. When I post in the DCC, it's practically dead, and I don't even think you can speed post in there anymore... it's never active enough, is it?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Well... I refresh the page every 5 seconds if I'm having a duel/fight/battle with someone, on the forum. It sounds awful, but sadly, that's what I do... ;; When I'm all excited, I must refresh the page a lot of times. >>;

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Yeah, I used speed post a lot before. Sadly I haven't got the chance to do it in a while. Hmmm.. Maybe I should do it again sometime. ^.^

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Speed poster? No way... I always like to put some thought into my posts rather than just posting lots of posts per minute (quality over quantity lol)

Though, since I always take so much time to write my posts, I end up missing some people's posts, so a refreshing every now and then are necessary.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I used to speed post alot around the end of last year and this year, I still do... but just not as often as then.
    (Actually in TCTI, I speed post alot... so yeah)

Though for refreshing, it's like, always.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Where do I post where I need to speed post? Most of the sections I'm in are slow-posting places, so there's no reason for me to quickly see who posted in the past five seconds.

I do, however, have to refresh the page in general. Sometimes, I'll start replying to a topic, and then head off to work. So when I return home, I have to refresh the page to see if anyone posted during those few hours.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I fail at speed posting, so I don't even bother.

I do refresh every so often, but not usually via f5 anymore. D; I'll surf over to another site and keep opening PC until a thread's been replied to, I guess. If I am in a continuous conversation in a thread, though, I will be more inclined to refresh the main page. 8D;

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • In TCTI there are conversations of that kind... but not too often.
    I only did it in another forum, once. I don't like to refresh constantly, the page takes more to load.

Years
  • There's no denying it, I'm a relatively slow poster. I need the time to think of a post, to write it out, and then to look over it and nitpick at it, so any attempt at speed posting would be one that I lose horribly.

Besides, even if I could, I doubt I'd want to - I used to be able to speed-post years ago on another site I was on, and after a while of doing so, actually almost being forced to do so (it was a roleplaying site, and if I didn't post I couldn't keep up), I just lost the desire to do so. I'd much rather be able to take the time to leisurely write out something.

Mewstor

Legend Reality
    Years
  • No. I don't really see a need to do it. I do tend to jump forums and webpages and come back after I have checked out all the others. I go and check the same pages several times a day. But no, I don't refresh. Or very rarely.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • Nope I can't speed post, I don't like it either I'm relativity slow poster
    I post then go to another section for a while then come back to that section In like 20 minutes.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Haha no, I'm such a slow typer I wouldn't be able to speed post in the first place. Even if I tried, I'd probably have quite a few spelling errors to fix and such XD

Back