• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Regi team.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Well, since you asked. Fixes to your fixes in bold:
    The Regi theme is fun. I can't say it'll be effective as a team, but I CAN say that it will certainly bring up some giggles -- either from players who find it easy to beat, from players who will experience a challenge from it, or from players who get beaten by it. I'm already smiling just typing all this out. :) Have fun with this team! Make people laugh! Good luck!

Regice @ Leftovers ** ...
    Trait: Clear Body
    EVs: 204 HP / 148 Def / 120 SAtk / 38 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Ice Beam
    - Psych Up Toxic
    - Rest
    - Thunderbolt

<3
    Hmm... Regice is a nice Special Wall. It has no problem dealing with Fire, but it's going to hurt itself if it tries to go against Steel- and Fighting-type attack users. Not bad, but it's also not too good.

Regice is a GREAT Special Wall. Leaving it in against a physical attacker is just stupid. That is what switching out is for. Psych Up is for those Pokes that need to status up. Regice comes in, steals it, and sweeps them.

Regirock @ Leftovers ** ...
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Curse
    - Earthquake
    - Rest
    - Rock Slide

CT's All Stars lol.

Cursing could be a problem if going against Sunnybeamers. Water and Grass are obviously problems, but Fighting, Ground, and Steel won't be as much trouble; considering Regirock's mammoth Def. I'd suggest changing the EV spread to max Def instead of HP. Switch to Celebi when up against Regirock's weakness types. (You didn't need me to tell you that.)

Your last sentence covers the first stuff you mentioned.

Registeel @ Leftovers ** ...
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Iron Defense
    - Rest
    - Seismic Toss
    - Toxic

This guy sucks lol.

You're right... Registeel isn't at all very good. Even as a physical wall, it won't stand too much of a challenge against Ground and Fighting. I won't change the moveset anymore. That's probably as good as Registeel can get... I'm glad you never went for the LockZap among your three Regis.

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers ** ...
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 136 Atk / 120 SDef
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Earthquake
    - Explosion
    - Rapid Spin
    - Spikes

Spiker/Spinner.

Nice. That's pretty much as good as a Forretress can get.

Vaporeon (F) @ Leftovers ** ...
    Trait: Water Absorb
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Ice Beam Surf
    - Roar Baton Pass
    - Substitute
    - Wish

BPing Subs around is awesome though then I won't have a phazer.

You're passing Subs, so i suggest that you Max out SDef instead of Def. Help out poor Regirock and -steel. They'll love Miss Vappy for it.
    I like the Wish + Substitute + Baton Pass combo. Surf instead of IB for STAB.

A phazer trumps a BPer. Also max Def is more important than SDef since with Vaporeon's high HP, it will make it stronger against physical attacks and more well-rounded.

Celebi @ Leftovers ** ...
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 240 HP / 76 Def / 40 Spd / 152 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Heal Bell Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Leech Seed
    - Psychic
    - Recover

Hard to kill.

This is the only member of your team that can properly wield an HP [Fire], which your team needs. Take advantage of it. Also, Heal Bell isn't too useful in this team since your Regis all have Rest. Vappy and Celebi have Wish and Recover to stall Burns or Poison (but probably not Toxic, though. Eheheh...)

A Fire attack isn't really necessary on this team. He has sufficient coverage with other type moves. Heal Bell is not only for the Regis, but for Vaporeon and Celebi itself, since they will be needing more setup time. Stalling isn't as great as removing. Wish sucks at stalling too.

I want a phazer cause I want to BP Subs cause it's cool. I might use Skarm > Forry but then I won't have a Spinner. So I dunno. Help me out.

It's okay if you don't have a phazer. You'll most likely be relying on quick KOing with this team. But I noticed that this team is a wee bit too defensive. With the three Regis, a Forry, and a Vappy. Celebi's your only potential sweeper. Regirock could, too, but Curse takes too much time, in my opinion. Oh well.

Phazing is necessary if Mullet plans on playing anyone good with this team. This team really needs to be defensive, considering what could come in on it otherwise. Not only can Celebi sweep, but Regice can too if the opponent doesn't account for Psych Up. Don't underestimate Vaporeon or Regirock either.

Yehey! My second rate! ^^ (Please PM me if you like it. In other words, Rate my rating.)
    Sorry, wasn't a PM. Your rate was a bit too wordy, sometimes just explaining why Mullet used the moveset he did. Short and sweet, my friend. Well, unless it is a noob and you have to take five paragraphs to explain all the mistakes they made, that is. LOL

Arsibiyez

Volbeat. Beat. Beat. Vol. Vol.
    Years
    *lols at self*

It's just my second rate. I'm still getting used to the whole thing. Sorry. Lemme knock my head on something... Excuse me.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    No worries. You are a MUCH better rater than a lot of people around here, believe me. As for Mullet's teams, they typically don't need much of a rate. He just wants to make sure he is still up to date, imo.

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Mullet cheats so badly if you play him...

I am definetly the best!!!

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

They don't mean it literally. -_-;

It's just an inside-joke sort of thing. Don't worry about it.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    What do you mean about cheating in NetBattle?

Your so gullible, Lugialord. You can't hack Netbattle. Well you can, but its like impossible. The only way you can hack Netbattle is by going into the creators account or something. sheesh, this is turning into trollnation.

Back