• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Region of fossils

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    There are over 300 species of pokemon known in the world. Out of the 300, 9 are known to be extinct. There fossils can be seen in museums and research photos. Even though only nine have been discovered, there are more. Pokemon such as Far' fetched are going extinct, very few still live in the wild. But many species have died over the years due to things such as pollution, habitat destruction, low breeding rituals, natural disasters and, Etc,. Some traners are lucky enough to find a fossil along there journeys. Others spend years looking for them. Professor Oak was contacted by one of his collieges, who has been surching the world for uknown regions. Quite excited, he contacts the other professors, Birch and Elm, to set up a meeting to share the news.
    once at the lab they procced into a small confrence room, dimliy lit, with a video feed of Oaks friend. Oak's friend starts of by introducing himself and give greetings. "Hello, my name is Sam, I am a researcher searching for unkown regions in the world." he continues on about how he came to find this region. he then continues by explaining that the region has a small population, besides three small citys there are many small, random settlements. looking over his notes he states that they are fairly new. doing more research he discovered that 4,000 years ago that particular region had a natural disaster that distroyed pokemon and people alike. he explains that there are pokemon from the hoen, Kanto, and Johto regions but are rare to find. there are some new pokemon there as well. but the jack pot of the region is the amont of fossils that can be found. he sent some pictures to professor Oak, of a pokemon fossil he had never seen before. this set into motion many things, he is currently building a lab in one of the settlements. in the lab will be machines that will be able to create the pokemon out of the fossil. it also set in motion many people wanting to travle to the region to catch pokemon to train and find fossils to revieve.

Hereing this info on the news you are a pokemon trainer and fossil collector. seeing that this would be a good chance to revive your small fossil collection. you are still new to the pokemon world, you have beaten the elite four in one of the three regions. before embarking a man tells you that you are allowed to bring one of your pokemon with you.

there is no
    god moding
    no legendarys
    no controling others charaters
    please follow the rp rules placed by the moderators.

Name:
    Pokemon: the one you choose to bring with you, include the level.
    Fossil: a slight description of what the pokemon would look like.
    History:
    Rp Sample:

Heres mine,
    Name: Jax
    Description: 5' 7", brown hair, blue eyes. he has a medium build, he wears slightly baggy blue jeans, that compliment his gray shirt with blue sleves. he wears a navy blue fleace vest, that ahas multiple pockets. he wears a pair of nice hikeing boots that are black. his face is round and he has a gotee.
    Pokemon: Charmelion (45)
    Fossil: a fossil, that the pokemon would have the body of a beutifly, with wings and tail of a charizard and legs of an Aron.
    History: started his journey at the age of 14, he battleed and earned his badges in the Kanto region, he finally beat the elite four when he was 18. shortly after he found his first fossil, sparking his intrest to search for more.
    Rp Sample: Jax sat watching the tv, fasinated by the newa. after the news was over he jumped out of his seat at the pokecenter and ran to the phone. standing there he pulls out his phone book and proceedes to dile professor Oak. after talking to him he then calls a cab to Oaks lab.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    (I was bored and this looked interesting.

Name: Rain Skylark
    Description:
    Region of fossils

Though she usualy wears a white trench coat with a blue tank top and skirt.
    Pokemon: Salamence (Ruby, Female, level 68)
    Fossil: Similar to the Eeveelutions, but much larger with green scales, wings, and a long tail, basicaly a dragonic Eeveelution.
    History: Rain is from Kanto (Ruby was her first pokemon, no one is entirely sure how she got a Bagon in Kanto), and lived in Viridian City, where she was an early apprentice of the Gym Leader/Team Rocket leader Giovanni. She gained an interest in fossils and Dragon pokemon, and after the fall of Team Rocket, realized the truth behind her teacher, and began her own journey to redeem herself in the eyes of society. She would soon rise in the ranks of the trainers in Kanto, even defeating the Elite 4 before she came to the region.
    Rp Sample: (Prior to comming to the region)

War...

Such a simple little word, and yet it sparks something in the mind of anyone who hears it even whispered.

I myself have experienced the terrors of war, seen the chaos and the troubles.

I am Rain Skylark, and this is my story...

At the time, I had unwittingly been a member of Team Rocket for near 4 years, the youngest in history, and the favorite of the boss, I was second only to the Elite Triad in the organization.

I was under orders from Giovanni to take a small group of grunts into the area south of Celadon City to capture Mew, this was of course before we had captured Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno, and where still attempting the plan to finish Mewtwo with Mew's cells.

We where somewhere in the forest south of Celadon, I had elected to travel ahead of the grunts in an attempt to scout out Mew, it was usualy the work of the lesser members, but I was compelled to deal with it myself.

I had apparently taken a misstep on my way, and began falling down a cliff, as I was screaming, I knocked my head against the rock wall, and as I was knocked out, muttered a silent prayer, promising to never do evil again, if someone up there would save me, I passed out, getting a glimpse of a glow.

When I finally came to, I found myself in a cave, staring at Mew, the very pokemon I had sought to catch for Giovanni! Had it saved me?

Mew nods, as if it read my thoughts.

"T-thank you," I said with a smile, and reached out to touch the pink cat-like pokemon, but as I did, Mew was gone.

-Excerpt from Shadow of the Heart: Memories of an Ex-Rocket, by Rain Skylark.

Yikes, long post.)

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Name: Dave

Personality: Dave is a person who doesn't like confrontations or large crowds of people. He finds the most reliable part of his personality is his relationships with his friends and family. When comfortable in a relationship, whether romantic or friendly, he becomes very relaxed and laid back and tends not to take situations, no matter how grave or dangerous, very seriously. He enjoys company with people and Pokemon that he finds himself able to relate to on some level. He doesn't like being the centre of attention and tends to stay back in a group or with a small group of his own. His most serious unrest and dislike, is time. He believes that time controls how the world works and finds it incredibly annoying.

Appearance: Dave stands at 171 centimetres high and weighs an approximate of 63 kilograms. He has short black hair occasionally adorned by a beanie decorated with a printed Pokéball design. His skin is lightly tanned and is clothed by a white long-sleave (rolled) collar shirt as well as a pair of grey belt-braced trousers. His attire also includes a pair of white grey sneakers.

History: Dave has been training for a number of years as a Pokemon Trainer and has recently traveled to Kanto (or wherever we're starting) to seek new challenges. He along with a class of 31 other Pokemon Academy students, had graduated from his home region and ventured off to discover more about the Pokemon world. He has already accumulated 8 Gym Badges from his respective region and is now travelling around the world to seek new challenges and experiences.

Pokemon: Dragonair (not too sure about the level - it's just an RP)

Fossil: Dave's fossil consists of an alignment of bones structured in an almost circular form. The fossil contains no signs of hands, arms, feet or legs but rather an intricate design of bones, structuring a pointed skull connecting to a single spinal cord which ends at a single pointed tip. More blatantly, the fossil appears to resemble a snake-like or dragon type Pokemon.

RP Sample: Miles opened his eyes as a gentle feeling brushed across his face. Looking down to where he had been resting, Miles noticed that he had opened the classroom window allowing a number of petals to pile onto his desk. A small yellow and winged plush toy was also resting in his hands as he brought himself into a sitting position. Looking around the room, Miles noticed that many of the students were preparing for lunch and were leaving to go outside or into the cafeteria.
    I didn't realise sleep made me so hungry… he mumbled as he stood up to leave. Securing his pet toy in his arms and brushing away most of the petals decorating his desk, Miles grabbed his boxed lunch and left the classroom.

The sun was bright outside as Miles entered the school's lower grounds behind the classroom buildings. Two young male students and a female student brushed past him as he made his way towards a small crowd where an Angelic Fight had apparently ended. Ignoring the crowd, Miles made his way around the building and up onto a small knoll covered in shade from several overhanging branches. Placing the small toy beside him as he sat down, Miles began to open his boxed lunch when something suddenly caught his attention.
    "A cat?" he asked, as he watched a small grey black-striped kitten leap into a panel of garbage containers. A chorus of meows followed its journey into the school's waste disposals.
    Leaving his spot, Miles abandoned his lunch and cautiously approached the garbage container the kitten had fallen into. The kitten appeared desperately frustrated as its attempts to lift itself from the container continued to fail.
    "Maybe it belongs to someone," Miles said watching the small cat struggle in its confines. Careful not to get himself gouged by the kitten's claws, Miles gripped the fur behind its neck and lifted it into his hands. Seeing its strangely coloured fur as he held the kitten in his hands, Miles began to wonder if the animal was even an actual cat, or something else. "Well, I suppose I should let you go," he continued, as he freed the kitten onto the ground. "And don't go eating rubbish again."
    The small kitten meowed and Miles smiled. Then as he prepared to return to his lunch, the sound of the school's bell tolled in the air. Lunch was over.

Miles watched as the kitten turned and faced the building's side. Smiling, he returned to where he had left his boxed lunch and promised himself that he would finish it during class. Packing away what was his whole lunch, Miles gathered the boxed package and the small plush toy into his arms and decided to return to the classroom. Straightening up with everything in hand, Miles prepared to return to class when an indescribable sound filled the air.
    Miles turned immediately to where the noise had originated and saw that the side wall of the building to where he had had an encounter with the small kitten was torn apart. What's going on…? he thought, as he watched a dark figure leap through the hole in the wall. And what was that thing?

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
    Ok here is my Sign-up:

Name: Tito (Pronounced: Tee-toe )

Description: He is a young, tall trainer. He's 6'0" and weighs 128 lbs. The reason he weighs so much is because he works out alot. He loves to train with his pokemon. He has blue-grey eyes and has a black bandana across his head with pierced earings. He also wears a black T-shirt and light blue jeans. He loves to wear his shoes because he thinks it brings him luck.

Pokemon: Medicham (Lv. 55 )

Fossil: It would look like a huge beautifly and butterfree cross.

History: Tito was born with a wealthy family. He wondered off one day and found a small meditite lost. He brung it to his parents which they said to him it was a "filthy beast." Tito then ran away from home at age 9. Luckly, his meditite took care of him in response for bieng a friend.

At age 10, Tito then went on a journey with his meditite and beaten the first and second gym leaders of Kanto, Hoenn, Shinou and __(forgotten the name at the moment. )

Rp Sample:

I watched Oak's t.v., so I figured that I should go talk to him about the fossils. I left my house with medichan to find out how to get one. I then saw a male butterfree and a female beautifly hovering around grass pokemon, playing around. I then took out 2 Great Balls and threw it towards the beautifly and butterfree. Unforturnatly, they both fought out of the ball and both poisoned medicham. After a week in the pokemon center, I took care of medicham and practiced with him so next time, we can get those 2.

Last edited:

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
    Hope ya don't mind me adding a few things to the sign up.

Name - Kaiorune Sapphris (Kai or Kaio for short)

Age - 13

Gender - FEMALE POWAH.

Personality - Kai is a person of many faces. And moodswings. She'll go from happy or bored directly to angry-beyond-belief or upset. Not to mention she has a temper issue. Kai could be called cynical by some, or plain weird by others. Depends on if can put up with constant blabbering and showing off. Kai is also ready to help someone in need, if she's in the right mood. And for some reason, she says "Nyah" at the beginning of alot her sentences.

Description - Kai is a little chubby and she has long dark-brown (almost black) hair that she wears in a ponytail, except for two strands of hair that hang right before her ears. Her skin is very pale, due to her thinking the sun is out to kill her. She wears a plain black t-shirt underneath a black "hoodie" with a jointed pocket a the waist. She has long black pants with a dark pink stripe going down each leg. She also has (guess what) black shoes. But she is not a gothic person. She just likes black. Kai also wears a black, sparkling crystal around her neck.

History - Kai has had a somewhat average life; she had to move from Cerulean City to Pallet Town at age 10, her parents are happy with each other, she is a straight "A" student, but she is made fun of for being a little ... not thin. Her parents wouldn't let her start her career as a trainer until she at least past 6th grade (12 years old), but after that, she went right to Oak. Unfortunatly, he was out of starters. She went home sad and depressed, waiting all this time, just to wait another year. Her dad saw her and told her that she could borrow his Pidgeot to try to catch her own starter. He gave Kai a few PokeBalls and his Pidgeot, and she went straight for the tall grass. After a few minutes of searching and finding nothing but Pidgey and Rattata, she found an Eevee, an extremely rare sight! She called out Pidgeot, and had it use Wing Attack, knocking the unfortunate Eevee out. Kai threw a PokeBall at it, and a few long seconds, she had her first Pokemon. She decided to name it Rhyrie, and hoped it was female. Later, she found out that it was. After a year, she had a full team of six strong Pokemon, Rhyrie (Umbreon; Eevee had evolved by now), Rayrin (Raichu; Kai had been lucky enough to find a Pikachu in Viridian Forest), FoxFire (Shiny Ninetales. Is Kai lucky, or what?) Reiusei (Absol), Evrae (Dragonair), Taeya (Gardevior), alothough the one she will choose to bring now is Rhyrie.

Pokemon - Umbreon (Nicknamed Rhyrie. Lv...I think she was about 70 <I really liked Umbreon, but alas, no Umbreon for me in the latter games.>. or so in my Gold version...And I'm too lazy to go and find it. But does lvl really matter in an RP?)

Fossil - Kai's fossil is small, and there seem to be an outline of four wings and a few petrified (sp?) feathers and scales. There also seems to be two long tails with two more petrified long feathers on the tips. The skull seems to be draconic in shape.

RP Sample - Kaiorune woke up to bright, sunny morning in the middle of a forest clearing.
    "Nyah, I hate the sun...Ughh" She got and stretched, then looked around for her Umbreon, who..."extremely dislikes" her Pokeball.

"Oh, come out already, Rhy!" Kai yelled. After a few seconds of Kai saw a small yellow flash darting between the trees.

"I know that's you, Rhyrie! Come on out!" Then Kai turned around to find Rhyrie sitting right behind her, looking a bit confused. Being a dark-type, Rhy can sneak up behind someone without them ever noticing. Kai turned back around, and to her suprise, the yellow flash was still there.

"Erhm, what exactly IS that?" Rhyrie just looked at her as if to say "You got me." Suddenly, the flash darted into the clearing, taking the form of a Beedrill.

"Nyah! This little bug looks weak! Get it! Confuse Ray!" A dark, multicolored ray shot out at the Beedrill. The ray hit it head-on (apply directly to the forehead. ...Just had to say that. I won't do that in real Rps.). The Beedrill started flying around in a slightly drunken manner, Pin Missiling trees and shrubs.

"Haha, Rhyrie! Shadow Ball, now!" This time, a dark lump formed in front of Rhy, then it hurtled towards the Beedrill, hitting it head-on, again. The bug looked dazed, then plummeted to the ground, landing with a hard thump on the ground. Kai quickly checked her 'dex.

"You know, I guess I never bothered with that little Weedle to level it up (since we're using lvls, apparently, I guess she can say that) to a Beedrill. Okay, here we go!" Kai fumbled through her shoulder pack until she found what she was looking for: a blue Great Ball. She threw the ball, hitting the little Beedrill. The ball didn't even shake, and the little light at the center went out, signaling a sucessful capture. The ball then flashed and was sent to the PC.

"That's just one more for the 'dex." Rhyrie looked at Kai and seemed to sigh, as if to say "Just another one for 'dex, huh?"

"Oh, you'll get over it, Rhy."

Last edited:

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Midnight dragon you are axcepted and what a wonderful rp sample. lavartar breeder a spot is held for your info. Eruriedo please do another rp sample one that is a little longer and you need a longer history.

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
    ok, I edited a few things. If that doesn't work, pm me and show an updated version on how I should of signed in. ( Might be because I can't find anything else and can't think at the moment. )

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Name: Sakura

Description: Sakura is not the type of girl that likes attention. She's quite the silent type, though once you get to know her, she'll crack you up. Though even before you get to know her, if something makes her mad, she'd burst out in anger. She can be very defensive at times, and is a very fair person. She'll stick up for you anytime, happily. Sakura's good at debating and pointing out stuff. You can rely on her always, for she wouldn't dare to do anything to disrespect you, unless, she really dislikes you. Don't be surprised when you see Sakura looking depressed, that's her neutral face. She has a necklace of lapis lazuli around her neck. Her straight black hair flowing past her shoulders are usually tied back in a ponytail with her tangerine-orange ribbon. She stands 5'3" tall, being a bit shorter than average, she's also a bit underweight, though you can't seem to see it. She wears usual blue denim jeans, with a thin orange belt around them.

History: Living in Celadon City in and extended family with her parents, grandparents, and siblings, she's used to not getting what she's wanted. Sakura is a daughter among four other children, of which she was never envious of. Her grandparents got her Volteon the Jolteon at the age of 9, and so she's known him since. She had been studying Pokémon for a while, and has mixed feelings about going away from home to be a trainer. Her family finally convinced her to go. She went, although still doubtful. Sakura was going to miss her grandparents the most, thinking something might happen to them. Her experience has changed dramatically since.

Pokemon: Jolteon, nicknamed Volteon, Lv.72, Male

Fossil: Sakura's Fossil is fairly similar to a chicken. Though the chicken was miniature, about the size of a rat. Its feathery skin was tangerine orange. There was also a slight difference- It had no comb like the chickens usually do. So maybe, after all, it looks like a bird. With no wings, that is. Its wings will reveal if the creature wants them to. They were smooth but thin, fragile. Like ones of a dragonfly's.

RP Sample: Sakura awoke to the chirping sound of their Swablu, Mizuiro. But something else- a noise -was there, drumming into her ears. She couldn't find out what, but as she stood up, Sakura recognized it as the sound of sliding doors. She got up and rolled her futon, a bit noisily, rather, so she can wake up Yuki, too. It didn't work. "Citrus, would you mind waking up Lime and the others? I'll wake up this." Sakura whispered to the Torchic, pointing at Yuki. The Torchic nodded.

She took out a pillow from the closet and dropped it on her sister's head. It wouldn't have hurt, unless, if it were one of those traditional Japanese wooden pillows. Which it was. Yuki shuffled, pretending she was still asleep. But she couldn't stand it anymore, for Sakura was poking at her ribs. Finally, she woke up and poked Sakura back. Sakura kept poking. "I'll stop poking you if you poke Cobalt," she said. "Bad deal. I'll take it anyway." Yuki was now shaking Cobalt, a Pachirisu in deep slumber. "Ew," she whispered. "What?" "He's drooling." Yuki laughed. "Okay, shut up. I just heard some floorboards creaking, and some sliding doors." Sakura told her. "You-" "I'm NOT making this up." She scurried over with Citrus, who was back, to the sliding door of their room. Immediately, Citrus fell into her arms, and started whimpering. In a weird chicken-ish way. "Bandits," Sakura mouthed.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Bashaamo your accepted. ok lets start now.

Jax steped out of the cab, the grass giveing way to his black boots. shutting the door he looked at the cabby. "how much, bud" he asked the driver.
    "15.00$." said the driver. jax pulling out a small wad of money leaned in the passengers window and handed the driver a couple of bills. with a smile he told the driver to keep the change. with that he turned and took in the smell and site of the small town of pallet. he noticed the lab first. its distinct look of stone and not so many windows. walking towards the door he noticed he was the only on e there. "hmm, i'll just have a cigarette before i go in. he then lit it and stood there next to the fence smokeing, waiting for someone else to show up.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Rain arrives at about the same time, and notices Jax. Smokers, I have no idea how some people get into that habit, its disgusting, vile, smelly, and not to mention bad for your health, she thinks shaking her head. "Hey, you do know what that can do to your health, right?" She says, and just shakes her head. Well, I can't change that

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    ooc: (It's okay if I use "I", right? Just making sure, don't yell at me)
    ic:
    I walked my way to the other trainers that have arrived, and looked at the ground every step, while tying up my hair in a messy bun with an orange strand of ribbon. My shoulders aching, I reached for the one on the left and kind of pulled it down, as if it were to make me feel better at all. Crap, papercut. I rubbed my forefinger, moving on. As soon as I stepped near the two other trainers, I heard someting from the girl. But I just muttered- a bit softly -"Uh, hi, everyone." I glanced, real quick at the guy with the cigarette. Then, I looked at the girl. She was thinking the same thing. Probably what she was talking about recently. I guess. I don't know.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Watching the two trainers walk over jax tosses the ciggarett on the ground and stomps it out with a twist of his foot. "yeah i know what it can do to my health." he says to the first trainer who walked over. he looked at the second trainer and could bearly hear her say hello.
    "Well, hello to both of you." he said with a sile. "My names Jax, whats yours." he says looking at both of them.

Midnight_Dragon249

Years
    "C'mon, Rhyrie!" Kai said to her Umbreon. "I really want to see what this fossil has in it!" Rhyrie just looked at her and her and growled. "Oh, you're nevr going to get more attention than anyone else. Because if you didn't, I would be missing an arm. Rhyrie looked up at Kai again and gave her a sinister smile.

"But really, would you hurry? I really don't want to be the last one there!" Kai started to jog, and despite her heavy sigh, Rhyrie sped up, too. Within nearly an hour of jogging, the lab came into view. "Finally!" Kai said, out of breath. She noticed three other people there, and one of them seemed to have just put out a cigarette. Ah, well. People will be people.

Kai motioned for Rhyrie to follow, and the Kai ran straight up to the small group! "Hello everyone! Kaiorune Sapphris has arrived!!" Rhyrie just looked at Kai in horror, wondering why she followed this idiot around in the first place.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "Rain Skylark, but around Kanto, they call me the Dragon Queen," she says with her usual smirk, but shrugs. I should've given up that title years ago, even though all my best pokemon are Dragons, its far from a fitting title, I'm sure there's someone out there better than me. Well, there is Lance, or at least there was, I don't know anymore, she thinks to herself, brushing aside a tear. "Nice to meet you."

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
    Tito walked where Jax, Rain, and Kai were at. "So, which one of yous wanna spar with Medicham?" He then took out a roll stack of 20$ bills and began to count them. "Be warned, Medicham is stronger than you think." He looked over at Jax. "I wonder if you're strong."

Medicham then stepped foward as if he was responsed to a battle. He started to use a mixture of Fire Punch and Ice Punch. Medicham then kneeled down and charged foward at Jax.

Last edited:

Midnight_Dragon249

Years
    {OOC: Hey, just wondering, were you trying to use 1st or 3rd person? 'Cause you used a little of both in your post. o.o Darn Fighting Types to heck. They hurt my little Umbreon...}

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back