• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Region of Orre (M) OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I am not sure how I am going to work out the Id card that was found near the entrance of the town after my sister was kidnapped. I'll have to plan it a bit more. Wasn't really thinking when I put it in the Rp. I'll see how everything plays out and maybe i can work it in. I might just end up throwing it out though.

Haha, like 5 minutes after I typed this, I got an idea. I have added stuff to my last post so if you have already read it, you might want to read the last part.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
ahaha I feel like everyone's in with these scientist dudes and I have no idea what's going on. xD

Years
All shall be revield in time. The Scientist guy is mostly focused on Yuki and Seth and sees everyone else either as a beneficial tool he could use or a threat that could interfer with his plans.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Right now Iruko is kinda just in his own world. Iruko is more like a freaking spy than a undercover agent. I do like the plot line I formed. Haha.

I guess Iruko could be considered bad for using everyone for his own gain. I might make him sit the adventure out.

Last edited:
Years
Haha, isn't Max an international spy too? Up to you, if you do chose to stay behind in Pyrite, you'll still eventually be able to learn what Seth actually does.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I will follow, but I doubt I will follow all the way. I will probably see some type of buildings that look strange and explore them, and you know what happens when you explore strange buildings Lol.

As I said, I am not suppose to be a spy, I was actually going to steal a hover bike, but bring it back later on, but decided to use Flygon instead. I guess if you have watched the Anime, I am more like Looker and how Lance was in Hoenn.

Last edited:
Years
Unfortunatly I haven't seen much beyond the First Season of the Anime. But wish that they would make one based on the trailer of Black and White 2.

But yeah, I understand your occupation. There are four steps to what Seth actually does, and I'm thinking based on what you said about seeing strange buildings Iruko will witness the first two...making Seth seem again like a bad guy, as well.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Sorry about that, I deleted my own post before your's so it is off a bit when you said I had landed, but it shouldn't effect it that much.

I had thought you were waiting on me, and we ended up posting about the same time, so I deleted mine to wait.

Years
No problem, it still works. Haha, Seth is taking on an Aggron personally. What better way to bond with a Pokemon then to battle it yourself, I'm sure Pokemon would like to knock around Trainers sometimes as well.

Everyone else. I appologize for the outragiously massive amount of back and forth posting, but here's the part I hope you'll all appreciate. Picture this said in GLaDOS' Voice;

"Attention all participants of the Pokemon Region of Orre Adventure Role Playing experience. Please be advised that all players may now add six empty slots to their owned Pokemon in their corresponding SU within the Pokemon: Region of Orre OOC Thread, to enhance their catching experience."

Haha, yes! But seriously, you may now have up to 12 Pokemon, and you can obtain them anyway you want, but try to be creative. Have fun and don't forget about the...cake.

Last edited:

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Thank you, also Mew doesn't really keep its eye on me, more on Eevee, but we grow to each other. Also, my role as an international spy is that I kinda take down antagonist groups and notorious criminals etc. :D

DayMair, I'm also in the dark about this scientist business, but can't wait to find out about him/her and whats coming!

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Well Max, I guess we are basically the same type of person. Lol

All I will say for now is this..... Iruko is not going to have a very good night... However, I am libel to catch my 7th pokemon here. It will probably be a Shadow Pokemon. I assume there are other ways to open up the heart of Shadow Pokemon. If not then I will make a new way. Lol. But it will probably end up making me a huge target of the demon. It isn't going to be like a fully evolved pokemon that is usually aggressive though. It will be a basic or 2nd stage that isn't very aggressive.

Last edited:

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Iceman, do you want to cross our plots at some point? I don't know how, but if you have any ideas... My plot isn't actually about Team Magma at the moment by the way, they just keep popping up at the moment, that will probably escalate after the tournament. Its currently not mostly about my career, its more about Pokemon Battling and Eevee.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Sure, but I don't have any ideas at the moment. I think we should at least wait until a bit later though. I think we are all eventually going to cross our plots a bit. Right now, my section has been taken over by evil at the moment. I have a side plot that will start up after the tournament when I am challenged by the Elite 4. If you have any ideas though, Pm me instead of on this thread. I don't always check this thread.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
**** i8ve ben away for like a day then this? Whats happened while I was gone? Is the next round happening yet? But what the hell is happening lol.

Years
Crimson: No the next round isn't happening yet, Seth caught a Shadow Aggron and showed Loryn his own PC System. Iruko was following them, Max is looking for you, Rider got dipped on...again, and I'm not really sure what Maya is doing yet.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Lol Daymair and Sheraku were posting so fast last night, I had to finally give up. But to explain.

I followed Seth and Loryn to where they are and then I went to a empty set of buildings, but it wasn't empty. It had a lot of prisoners in it which I then freed and was told that there was more areas set up. I then went into a battle 20 on 4 and beat them freed their pokemon and then made a crater where the building once were that sent a massive shock wave through the area that at least Seth and Loryn might feel. I then wrecked the hover bike and now faced by a Shadow Absol....

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
No it is a good ways away from Pyrite. And that place they are in is Seth's hide out like place. He showed Loryn and indirectly my character about his own type of pokemon storage. So Seth,Loyrn and Iruko are no where near Pyrite at the moment. Seth is in the process of showing Loyrn what he really does meaning is process of shadow pokemon. He also gave Loryn a 'Shadow Puff' or a Shadow Jigglypuff. However I am not sure if Jigglypuff is a shadow pokemon or not still. He said he cleansed it though.

I wouldn't worry too much about Iruko's, Seth's and Loryn's posts right now since they are no where close to the rest of you. Seth's character will eventually show everyone in the RP. Only me and Loryn know about it at the moment. Iruko knows indirectly because he pretty much spied on them hoping that Seth would run into a Shadow Pokemon Trainer that may lead to his sister.

I think that pretty much wraps everything up. It is early in the morning though RP time. Sheraku will tell you the rest if I missed anything.

Sheraku, Absol will take Iruko to Agate Village. I assume you all will be going there in the morning? If not your welcome to come find me, but Absol will probably still take me to Agate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back