• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Registering Teams?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    I havent gotten the game but im gonna probably go and try and pick it up today(didnt pre order). but ive been hearing that you can only register one team. so does this mean i cant battle with someone else on colosseum? or is it just that u can only battle 2 people if u have 2 memory cards?

in my opinion colosseum is nintendos biggest money making scheme yet concerning pokemon
    to get everything out of it you need:
    GBA advance SP
    Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire
    GCN>GBA cable
    multiple memory cards
    Pokemon Fire red/Leaf green(when its released)

that totals to alot of money even tho it may be worth it in the end, but someone please answer my question, is it even possible for me and a friend to battle?!?!? If not this game is a big disapointment and it defeats the whole purpose of the game other than RPG mode

Altaria Tamer

Altaria Master
    Years
    It's Possible But You Need To Cables That Link Game-Boy To Gamecube And Of Course To Gameboys Then Select Gang Battle From The Menu's And Only One Team Per Memeroy Card And You Can't Have Two Teams On Two Diffrent Memeroy Cards Battle

Its A Big Dissapiontment!

Back