• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Regular or Legendary?

Legendary or Regular?

• Regular Pokemon

Votes: 34 100.0%
  • Legendary Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Even though some legendaries are cute... I prefer regular Pokemon to battle.
    Legendaries takes the fun out of battling. :/

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
    Regular pokemon of course. Legendaries take the fun out of it, battles are way too easy, you can't breed them, and what's the point of EV training when they get 300+ in all their stats anyway?

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    I'd rather use regular Pokemon.
    Legendaries are neat and all, and lots of fun to hunt down and catch, but they take the challenge out of pretty much everything in-game.

JakeProTrainer

Insane Strategist
    Years
    Save (Insert Legendary Here.) Save the World.

I keep a policy of using only regular pokemon. If you pay attention to the pokedex, you'll note that many legendaries are supposed to be supporting/embodying/holding together a particular concept, ideal, or natural phenomenon. Personally, I'd rather Arceus be in his/her/its proper place overseeing the safety of the universe rather then used for the petty art of battling other pokemon. Not to mention the fact that he/she/it created the universe.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    Regular by far, it's not fun using Legendaries take the fun out of a lot of things, more challenging raising your pokes to be good and get stronger, for me legendaries are more of a bragging right.

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Regular, it's less predictable and you don't feel like a cheat haha.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    I would say regular because with regular pokemons, you can watch them grow and using them to battle is more challenging but fun. I also like legendary ones too but when you battle with them, something seems to be missing, or out of place because they're way to powerful and defeating everybody with just them just doesn't seem fun anymore. I think during battles the more challenge there is the more thoughts you'll put into it and much more enjoyable.

Back