• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rejection( a pokemorph rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
  • "Are.You.Okay?" panted Aeri as she stopped her powers.She took out her spoons and waved them around in strange patterns.Slowly, the bars melted back, as if there hadn't been a hole at all...
    After the process was finished, she put them back into her pockets and looked at the other morphs with her lavender eyes, surveyting what she saw.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Damian stepped forward, Kal leaping from the man's shoulder. "Flare!" The fire pokemon barked insistantly, reaching out with a direct link to Takeda's mind. : You do not understand! You probabley don't even remember us do you? You are experiment 675. One out of five to survive the testing of the F.A.I.T.H. project. There is little time to explain but you must come with us. Take the boy with you. She has developed a bond to him and he will come in handy. : The flareon instucted through telepathy. ** Ok people. This thread is dyin so I'm tryin somethin new. We need a Morph for every element so start callin out which ones you want. First come first serve. No it does not have to be the element of your morph. I will explain more of this matter later on.**

Faith growled lowly, her thoughts narrowing slowly. The world was still black to her, her sences clouded as she felt her body change and her very soul become surpressed.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • << Dark is my element. Dark goes with my characters plot line... >>

Takeda glanced at the man, not sure of his intentions, but knowing he speaks the truth. That number...
    "Sir, You better help me get her back to how she was. All... (trails off) cute and... amazing... and... (mumbles a few words.)" He sheathes his sword quickly and looks toward Youkai. "Come, friend. We must flee so as to make Faith better."
    He slowly backed away from Faith, her every feature changed into this... thing. He searched her eyes. He thought that her eyes would be the same... but he couldnt find her anywhere. He sighed as he projected a barrier and taciturnly walked towards the group.
    "Fix her. If you fail at any attempt to do so, then pray she will kill you. If she does not then I shall do so myself, that I will."
    His eyes became dark and brooding. Slowly his fangs revealed themselves, his claws still in their metal form as he cracked his knuckles mid air. Nevertheless, he followed the stranger.
    "I won't fail you. I swear."

Last edited:

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • ScArLetSkye said:
    "What...is it....a message?" Aeri said quietly to herself. Come on people! REPLY!!!!! ((What....is it?))

<<-points and laughs hysterically- Bwaaahahaha! Baka, she's tellin all the people in the thread to reply, pick the story up... Ahahahahaa.... you thought it was an IC post Ahaha... shoot. *THUD* -Gets sat by Kagome- KEH! Fine... Sorry, -clears throat- She was simply telling everyone to reply to the posts. (Seriously, didn't mean to make fun of ya. Just playin up the character ^^;; ) >>

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • ScArLetSkye said:
    <<Oh.^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;But I felt sorta bad when you called me idiot.:(>>

<< ;.; Gomen nasai Scarlet... i was only kidding! Wanna hug? -holds arms out- I get into rp'ing my characters. really get into them... dont hate me please! i was only kiddin...>>

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • ScArLetSkye said:
    <<No clue ?...............>>
    << Well, Kagome-sama said she needed people for the types, and that theres somethin big gonna happen, i guess you can start by having everyone meet up with Damian and Takeda, and i am guessin she'll explain as much as she can for the moment to you all... but right now i dont know how many people are here... theres like, 5 that i am amlost sure of... -.-;;>>

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • ** GAHH! Everyone left....*Cries* And it was going so well......Curses!Allwell!Screw it!**

Damian climbed atop His dragonite, the beast leaping into the air as Kal followed. : Takeda! Protect my master with your life! If you ever want Faith back you must guard him! I am going to stall Lunaris as long as I can! Don't get in my way! Do you Understand!: The flareon commanded, launching himself into the air. A pokeball on Damian's belt glowed, releasing a large bird of ice. "Siren! Kal!" Damian exclaimed, suddenly realizing what the two were up to. Siren caught Kal skillfully, trilling a farewell to her master as she picked up speed. " KAAAALLLL!!!!" Damian cried out, knowing that if he turned back it would consumate the entire project. Kal turned to face his master's fading form, a tear freeing itself from him. : Arigato....Damian-Sama...: He thought sadly, a light smile curving his maw. He faced his current situation, his energy coming to him at his very command. Fire spiraled from the earth, heat rolling off of his body in waves. Siren let loose a battle cry, the elements of ice mixing with fire. Lunaris watched them calmly, emotionlessly taking in the sittuation. She stepped forward, the very ground sparking with black and white lighting. The Flareon gazed one last time a Takeda, a final thought slipping from him as he and Siren collided with a wall of energy. A massive explosion destroying nearly all of the surrounding area. Lunaris stood flawlessly as the reckage rained down about her, her wings outstreatched fully. Her snout was facing the ground, her eyes glowing a unnatural purple.
    Kal's final words...." I hope you find happiness my nephew....Siren my love...I shall see you on the other side...."

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Damian wiped away a stray tear, urging the large dragon forward. His eyes closed in a silent prayer, the wind whipping wildly about him. "...It has begun. We must find the stones that bind her power or every morph on this earth will perish...." He said emotionlessly.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: If it is alright, I would like to start over. If that isn't okay, I will make this post compatible to both situations!

IC: Something stirred.

Something stirred in her quiet pool of conciousness.

Skye opened her eyes, the world around her, the sounds, the smells, the sights, the touch, filling her body once more.

But all was not at peace.

She stretched her pointy, sunshine yellow and jet black wings, her bird tail fanning out as well. She blew the whisps of hair that hung in her face, feeling her eyebrows narrow at the feeling of such disturbance.

Someone, a morph like herself, was in trouble.

She took off in the direction of the feeling, her wings beating with a mighty force that slapped the wind into obediance. There was no storm, no ugly weather that could keep her from flight.

She was no psychic morph, but her training had left her with an unpolished sixth sense. Her Zapdos characteristics were enough to keep the humans away. They had enough trouble capturing the actual legendary, much less the morph.

Ahead...

Ahead there was a man on a Dragonite, looking fiercely worried. She flew up to him, noticing the tear that carved its way down his cheek.

"You are the disturbance I have felt," she said above the harsh wind. "I have come to aid you. I hold within me the greatest power of electricity. My name is Skye."

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Damian stared emotionlessly at the great morph before him, a great knowing filling him. "....Good....We must go.... Follow me..." He said softly. The Dragonite, dove downward, spiraling tightly. It picked up speed, dodging any obsticals that came before him. He landed, dust billowing outward in it's wake. ** Ooo! Guess what! I just posted the Fic about this. It will be much more detailed so if you want in it PM me*

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye followed in hot persuit, her brows narrowing in concentration as she dove to the ground. She landed beside the Dragonite. Her wings flapped a few more times, slowing, then gently folded behind her. She looked at the man beside her upon the Dragonite.

"What is this place?" she asked gravely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back