• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [Release] AdvanceMap 1.90 / 1.91 /1.92

Status
Not open for further replies.

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
Years
:\I'm not sure it's either a bug with advanced map or maybe my fire red
rom but whenever I edit the sprites and leave saffaon then go back advanced
map says there are no sprites what worng:\:(

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2012
HOOOOOORA! Thank you god now i can put the finishing touches on Pokemon Cobalt Version and release a beta soon

Pokemoncobalt.webs.com for an amazing ruby hack

Years
Olá pessoal, tudo bem com vocês? Bom, eu to tendo uns problemas... Um dia eu tava editando a Cerulean Cave... Depois de editar bastante, eu salvei. Só que no outro dia quando fui terminar de editar, ocorreu um erro... Então apagou todos os eventos do mapa... Aí tive que fazer tudo de novo... Só que nisso, eu adcionei um novo mapa por acidente, e agora queria apagá-lo... Como eu faço? Eu não encontro como apagar o mapa... Obrigado!

Me desculpem se eu tiver postando no lugar errado.

------------------------

Hello everybody, okay with you? Well, I'm having some problems ... One day I was editing the Cerulean Cave ... After editing a lot, I saved. Only the other day when I was done editing, an error occurred ... Then deleted all events on the map ... Then I had to do it again ... Only this, I added a new map by accident, and now wanted to delete it ... How do I do? I can not find how to erase the map ... Thank you!

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place.

(Sorry bad English, i'm brazilian... and i used the Google Translator to post it... except this)

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
i think a-map 2.0 should be almost an exact copy of a-map 1.92 but wit the connection thing 1.95 has and less of those buttons.. but the the full up button... who agrees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back