• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Release date ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bippa

I'M NOT A BEGINNING TRAINER!
    Years
    Japan: 2007, or Late 06
    Europe and USA: 2007 (unknown)

ArmchairRomeo, even if you don't mean to minimod, you are. You didn't have anything to even say about the topic itself.

Bippa

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    In Japan the Wii launched December 2nd, and Pokemon Battle Revolution is set to launch on December 14th. So Dec 14th is when it comes out in Japan.
    The date for anywhere other then Japan isn't set.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    I believe there's a need for a new edit.

Japan - December 2
    US - November 19
    Europe - December 8

I'm not 100% sure about these are the actual dates. I got it off Wikipedia. But, I do believe that they're correct.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I believe there's a need for a new edit.

Japan - December 2
    US - November 19
    Europe - December 8

I'm not 100% sure about these are the actual dates. I got it off Wikipedia. But, I do believe that they're correct.

So we'll have to wait a full YEAR?? No, I think sometime next September is more realistic for the US.

neo_shadow750

Blaziken Master
    Years
    It's not this month.

It's coming out on 02/01/2007.
    Because they made Jap. first and then they have to translate the "WHOLE" game in English, so it's next year in feb.

Diamond and Pearl may be on January if you want to know.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    It's not this month.

It's coming out on 02/01/2007.
    Because they made Jap. first and then they have to translate the "WHOLE" game in English, so it's next year in feb.

Where did you get that information from? All I know is that it will be released in Japan on the 14th of December.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Chill...:x

I was under the impression that it was coming out next May. I seem to remember reading that a while back, but I think it was just an estimate then.

neo@lex

fully qualified n00b
    Years
    since the jp release date is december 24th and the wii is december 2nd I would say...
    us: dec 8th
    eu: 30th
    its an estimate based on the time between the wii and the game so it probly won't come out on those dates.
    VIVA NINTENDO!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back