• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Releasing Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    I've never experienced it before. What game? If it was firered then I could conduct an experiment with one of my pokemon that knows an HM.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2009
    Yeah. I think it happened to one of my pokemon once. I let it go, and it came back. I think after that i kept it in my team for the rest of the game.
    I think its friendship. If the pokemon really liked you it wouldn't want to go.

Rezeed

A Die-Hard Trainer/Fan
    Years
    Well that explains why my female gardevoir didn't want to leave when i did it by accident, though when I did it a second time is it said something about being in love with me. Anyway it will also come back if its your strongest pokemon.

Casey333

~Johto Trainer~
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jan 10, 2018
    That seems pretty odd and interesting. Its never happened to me but I can attempt to raise a Zubat all the way to a Crobat for the heck of it and release it hoping it'll come back. First I have to find my sapphire. xP

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Please don't revive old threads; this one was just barely over a month old but rules are rules. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back