• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Relient K

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Whoo! Finally :P I love Relient K. "Be My Escape" rocks.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Yeah this band gets on my nerves big time, I really don't know why, but there are just so many better bands within the genre.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    They did that "Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" song...which I think was originally from "Veggie Tales," right? I love that song. XDD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I like Relient K. They're pretty decent for an emo band, although there are groups that do it better that haven't gone mainstream as they have yet~ Then again, in Australia there isn't much mainstream emo. The Used and MCR are mostly it~

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I don't know that one.

But I do know Forward Motion, which is one of my all time favorite songs.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Well, to me it's all about the music. If I like the music, I listen. If I don't like the music, I don't listen. I guess it's just the way my mind works; music matters, more than the lyrics even. You can have great lyrics but if they're set to a crappy tune they won't speak to you.

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
    I agree...sorta...but there are only 3 types of music I will EVER listen to: Christian (preferably Rock), J-Pop, and Video Game (instrumental).

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I wouldn't limit myself like that; music that isn't specifically "Christian" isn't necessarily going to impart values opposed to those taught by your religion, and you're missing out on a lot of good stuff.

That said, you'll find that most bands thank some kind of God in their liner notes. XD Does that make them Christian?

An opinion on this, please. The Israeli band Man Alive has three members: two Jewish brothers, and a Christian member. I'm not sure how orthodox the Jewish members are, but I know the Christian member follows his religion closely. Would you listen to them?

Back