• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Religious beliefs?

Religious affiliations/beliefs?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    im a middle class teenager living in north america, why would i need a religion

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I am Muslim. I've always been a Muslim, and will probably always be Muslim. I feel that Islam makes the most sense to me, and that it has everything I need.

Years
    Technically, I am Christian.

However, one thing that annoys me about peoples religious views, are people who are stone cold, set in their ways.
    I completely understand that that is how they are brought up and it might be their view, which I don't mind. However, I like people to make their own decisions and have their own views on religion.

I was brought up to be Christian, but I have expanded my views and I believe in certain things, instead of being spoon fed and believing what I have been told without question.

That isn't a dig at people, but just my view. I think of things logicality and that is it really.

MagitekElite

FFFFUUUUU
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    I'm Christian, but before anyone says anything, no, I'm not crazy >.>

I believe in God and Jesus Christ. And even if I weren't a Christian, I would follow a similar path in life...

Like Captain Fabio has said, I don't mean to take a dig at people, but to me, Christianity makes the most sense and is (after the Old Testament) very peaceful :D

Well, that's all I wanted to say. Have a good day ^.^

Ven

Tyrian
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    I'm atheist, not just that, I'm anti-religious.
    From my point of view religion has caused most of the worlds problems.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Im Christianity (Catholic) but I don't go to a church since a lot, I think that
    im more with
    Atheism that catholick now

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I was baptized as a Catholic when I was... 1 or 2 years old (I couldn't choose back then)
    But I don't have reasons to believe there's any supernatural being that only supposedly favours those who pray to him... religions were created more for a human necessity to explain what they can't than by true belief. And as they were created by humans, they're subject to the human imperfection we all know. So yeah, I'm an atheist.

EDIT: Also...
    From my point of view religion has caused most of the worlds problems.
    This.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Catholicism.

Also, I just wanted to say that most of the things that I believe have more to do with my upbringing than my religion.

And, unlike most radicals, I really don't mind you dirty, disgusting heathens wonderful, wonderful people. Be cool with my religion, I'll be cool with yours, okay?

Yes, that was a joke earlier.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I am an atheist, borderline anti-theist.
    To me science just makes far more sense than blind faith, science only presents theories that are backed by evidence and are altered, should contradictory/supplementary evidence be discovered. Religion relies on the stories told by people thousands of years ago and has no evidence behind them. It just stems from humanities fear of the unknown and wish for something after death.

Rocout

TINA FEY!
    Years
    I'm a non-fundamental Muslim, and therefore I am very against extremists.

I respect other religions, because every religion teaches wisdom. I believe that our logic is limited and that there are stuff out there that us humans just can't understand.

hack1

Dragon Green
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    I belive in sciene nothing. Religions were never part of my life.

Years
    I think all gods are the same godly power. A higher power, and it's not sure it's sentient.

Maybe Star Wars wasn't all wrong after all. The Force, anybody?

I believed in God when I was younger, but I was more or less brainwashed, since that was the only religious belief I came in touch with before the age of, hm, 11 or so.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I'm Christian, thanks to my dad's side of the family who are very religious. My mum's side aren't very religious at all.

That said, although i'm Christian I haven't been to church in years. I did go to a catholic school, though.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I'm happy to be a Mormon(The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints), because of their strict but rightful beliefs. Their teachings are both beneficial to the spirit and body.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Protestant Christianity. If nobody here has figured that out by know, I'd imagine everybody here typing in sign language.

Last edited:
    Years
    I am a Roman Catholic, but interestingly enough, I didn't find out until 7 years ago when I moved to the western world that I was one. Up until then, I was apathetic about the forces beyond. Although I respect everyone's views, I also expect them to respect my own religious views as well, since anyone can make good or bad decisions, regardless of faith.

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
    I dunno maybe agnostic? Since none of the both sides can explain whether there is a God or not. My sig proves that I'm agnostic.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    My religion is Islam. I have full faith in my God and my religion.
    However I love to know about other religions too.

Back