• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen remake of yellow version

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    There won't be a yellow remake. The one thing that tells me there isn't going to be one is because in the Pewter City pokemon center it has th jigglypuff that was in Yellow.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2007
    There won't be a yellow remake. The one thing that tells me there isn't going to be one is because in the Pewter City pokemon center it has th jigglypuff that was in Yellow.

The Jigglypuff was in Red and Blue too. It was just more noticeable in Yellow because it sent Pikachu to sleep.

Years
    Yeah, why not? Although I'd take a remake of G/S/C over Yellow any day, it'd be cool to have a remake of Yellow.

Having Pikachu following you around was a really good idea, and it was also fun to get Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Charmander

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
    if you look deep inside the Rom of firered, you can see that there are sprites in the game of the final evos of the three starters that are large enough to fit on the title screen of the game and look good. there is a Charizard, a Vensaur, a Blastoise, aaaand, a pikachu. what this tells me, is that leafgreen was most likely supposed to be a waterblue or something like that in the states in the states, but nintendo got lazy. it also says that they were planning on making a yellow remake, but abandoned it because they were too busy with either emerald, mystery dungeon, D/P, or a combination of those four

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
    aaawww... I would've loved to see a remake of Yellow version... that was my fav Pokemon game... (until DP came out lol) that would've rocked... but hey, woulda, shoulda, coulda... I don't work for Nintendo sooooo... I have nothing to do but pray =3

Evee_

Josh, dad found your Scootaaa
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    hmm personally i dont think there should be a remake.
    yellow is still an amazing game to me now.
    i wouldnt want to change anything about it. pure classic :)

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    It's too late to make a remake now, seeing as the Kanto Remakes have now come and gone... *sob*

Years
    Don't count on it!

Yeah don't count on it....But if you wanna see videos of the hack pokemon lightning yellow check on youtube!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The game was not that great. I mean back thrn but the only differnce was a walking Pikachu.

Back